- Low-cost economical alternative fits every budget!
- Narrow-mouth opening with beaded heavy-duty rim
- Approximate graduations and marking spot are durable white enamel
- Withstand temperatures up to 752°F (400°C) for short-term exposure and 445°F (230°C) for long-term exposure
- Class A borosilicate glass meets ASTM E 1404, DIN 12...
Ideal for laboratories that require contamination-free results!
Octagonal mortar is made of naturally hard agate stone; 6.5 hardness on Mohs scale
Features highly polished grinding surface for optimal results
Sold as a set Read more...
- Economical plates do not sacrifice quality
- Flat bottom and uniform wall thickness ensure optical clarity
- Surface-treated, gamma sterilized, and nonpyrogenic
- Lot numbers are printed on each bag for easy traceability
- Gamma sterilized and nonpyrogenic
Cole Parmer tubes are available in polystyrene and polypropylene co-polymer (PPCO). The 50-ml tubes 06344-25 and 06344-26 are self-standing with molded-in graduations; all other models feature blue printed graduations and a writing patch. Tubes are available sterile-packed in trays or bags, or nonsterile-packed with caps separate. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer
Cole-Parmer Burettes are manufactured from high quality borosilicate glass, burettes are designed for accuracy and durability. Tips have been carefully drawn for reliable drainage rate. Burettes feature non-contaminating 2mm straight bore PTFE stopcock, and white colored permanent graduations. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer
Cole-Parmer Beakers Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer
Sartorius' Optifit Tips and SafetySpaceTM Filter Tips are designed and manufactured to perfectly fit our pipettes, enabling maximal accuracy and precision. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sartorius Group
Sartorius' Microsart® @media are pre-filled agar media dishes, sterile packaged and ready to use together with Microsart® @filter units. This product line is especially developed to enhance the safety of microbiological quality control in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sartorius Group
SCHOTT - The next generation of 3.3 borosilicate glass laboratory bottles. This complete bottle system addresses 12 key user tasks like never before to ensure the system meets the demands of multiple scientific research applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from SCHOTT North America, Inc. - Glass Tubing
Technical Glass Products - has two manufacturing facilities, which allows us to maintain a broad inventory of labware, flat stock, rod and tubing. Supported by the finest engineers, machinists and glass blowers in the industry. Therefore, we can strategically satisfy our customers’ requirements.