Technical Glass Products - has two manufacturing facilities, which allows us to maintain a broad inventory of labware, flat stock, rod and tubing. Supported by the finest engineers, machinists and glass blowers in the industry. Therefore, we can strategically satisfy our customers’ requirements.
TGP PRODUCES THE HIGHEST QUALITY GLASSWARE
FUSED QUARTZ LABWARE Flasks, Beakers, Laboratory Dishes, Test Tubes, and more… Read more...More Product Announcements from Technical Glass Products, Inc. - OH
These economical leakproof bottles provide excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for storing and handling of liquids and solids. Reliable, translucent high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bottles are made with FDA-compliant resin for non-contaminating storage of chemicals and food grade products. Bottles are supplied with leakproof enclosures. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer
- % Transmission over 80% at 200 nm
- Standard-size cuvettes are the type most often used for routine laboratory testing
- Cuvettes include chemical resistant, PTFE covers
- Cuvettes have two clear sides
- Low-cost economical alternative fits every budget!
- Narrow-mouth opening with beaded heavy-duty rim
- Approximate graduations and marking spot are durable white enamel
- Withstand temperatures up to 752°F (400°C) for short-term exposure and 445°F (230°C) for long-term exposure
- Class A borosilicate glass meets ASTM E 1404, DIN 12...
Ideal for laboratories that require contamination-free results!
Octagonal mortar is made of naturally hard agate stone; 6.5 hardness on Mohs scale
Features highly polished grinding surface for optimal results
Sold as a set Read more...
- Economical plates do not sacrifice quality
- Flat bottom and uniform wall thickness ensure optical clarity
- Surface-treated, gamma sterilized, and nonpyrogenic
- Lot numbers are printed on each bag for easy traceability
- Gamma sterilized and nonpyrogenic
Cole Parmer tubes are available in polystyrene and polypropylene co-polymer (PPCO). The 50-ml tubes 06344-25 and 06344-26 are self-standing with molded-in graduations; all other models feature blue printed graduations and a writing patch. Tubes are available sterile-packed in trays or bags, or nonsterile-packed with caps separate. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer
Cole-Parmer Burettes are manufactured from high quality borosilicate glass, burettes are designed for accuracy and durability. Tips have been carefully drawn for reliable drainage rate. Burettes feature non-contaminating 2mm straight bore PTFE stopcock, and white colored permanent graduations. Read more...More Product Announcements from Cole-Parmer