All exposed surfaces on Joyce/Dayton stainless steel jacks feature 316 or 17-4 stainless steel construction and bronze traveling nuts and bushings. Valued for their corrosion resistant properties and full capacity tension or compression lifting, these jacks are easily retrofitted into designs that previously used non-stainless jacks. A logical choice for food service, paper mills, and mo... Read more...More Product Announcements from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
FULL POWER CRANES
Ruger Industries’ full power floor cranes are built for rugged use and continual trouble free operation. The full power floor crane is offered in four standard models. Ruger Industries can also custom design a power floor crane in any configuration that you need. Read more...More Product Announcements from David Round
CARBON STEEL FULL POWER CRANES
Ruger Industries’ full power cranes are designed to handle heavy loads in tight spaces. These versatile cranes have been engineered for safety and precise load control. Its rugged construction promises years of faithful service Read more...
Our full power stainless steel floor cranes are ideal for the rigorous requirements of the pharmaceutical, medical, and food handling industries. Ruger Industries offers three models of stainless steel full power floor cranes featuring electrically actuated hydraulics. . Read more...More Product Announcements from David Round
The X-block has been designed to meet the demand for easy wiring, easy start-up, and to answer the need of compactness for cabinet backplane installation. These criteria are the most essential features for the integrators designing multiple wire and cable pay off equipments. Read more...More Product Announcements from Andantex USA, Inc.
- Pre-fit Performance™ housings provide all of the in-use advantages built into every ACS valve, plus the assurance of precise alignment and fast installation when replacing competitive valves.
- Available in 3 heights, from 12"H to 18 1/4"H; and 3 flange sizes from 7 5/8"H to 11 1/4"H.
The Piece Breaker Flex is a heavy duty lump breaker valve. With its dual rotor design, this valve reduces agglomerated lumps quickly and easily. The result is improved material flow for efficient processing and enhanced product quality. Read more...More Product Announcements from ACS Valves
- 304 or 316 stainless steel valve housing, cast in North America, ensures superior housing solidification and metallurgy; eliminates pits and dimples where contaminants could accumulate.
- Product contact surfaces of the housing, and all rotor surfaces, are a No. 4 finish.
- Tool-less, single-step access to rotor and internal surfaces; simplifying cleaning, vali...
EXAIR’s new 303 stainless steel 3/8 NPT and 1/2 NPT Threaded Line Vac™ Air Operated Conveyors convert ordinary pipe into a powerful conveying system for parts, scrap, trim and other bulk materials. Read more...More Product Announcements from EXAIR Corporation