A conformal coating is a thin protective film that “conforms” to the surface of a printed circuit board. This coating provides a layer of dielectric protection to circuitry, protecting the PCB against the environment. There are multiple types of conformal coatings, but the most commonly used are acrylics, polyurethanes and silicones. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ellsworth Adhesives
Fluon melt processable compounds are ideal for color-coded wire insulation, tubing & molded parts. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
ELASTOSIL® E 900 is a one-component, acid-curing, low-modulus silicone sealant for glazing and industrial applications. It is solvent-free and non-sag. ELASTOSIL® E 900 Adheres excellently to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics and most paints. Get more information at Wacker or Wacker Adhesives. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
- ready gunnability at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- low shrinkage during vulcanization
- flexible at low (-40 °C) and high temperatures (+150 °C)
- low-modulus: better adhesion and higher safety
- rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free
- adheres excell... Read more...
- general purpose foam for gaskets (dispensed foam gaskets)
- especially suitable for 3-dimensional gasket bead Read more...
- Gap filler, thermal conductivity 2.3 W/mK
- Two-part, RT curing
- Constant properties from –50 °C to +180 °C
- Low stress, soft and tacky
- D4-D8 < 350ppm
- Low abrasive
Interface material for heat sink applications for the electronics industry Read more...
SEMICOSIL® 961 TC by WACKER - two-part silicone that cures at room-temperature to a soft silicone rubber with a thermal conductivity of 2.0 W/mK offering efficient heat transfer between the electrical circuit and heat sink needed in today’s electronics. It’s ideal for automated dispensing with increased dispense speeds and accuracy Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
In addition to the extensive use of solid film lubricants on a variety of fasteners, the automotive industry uses our products on bearings, locking mechanisms, hinges and seat belt components, and other moving parts to improve their performance Read more...More Product Announcements from Everlube Products
As electronic devices become smaller and more portable, the batteries within these devices must do the same. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ellsworth Adhesives