The Hygenic Corporation can provide custom rubber profiles manufactured to your drawing from our natural rubber formulations. Please contact us to discuss the details and what information is required in order to receive a quotation for rubber profiles. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hygenic Corporation (The)
A customizable replacement for silicone or alternative to latex tubing from the company known for creating custom rubber and elastomeric solutions. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hygenic Corporation (The)
New AFLAS® FFKM Perfluoroelastomers are Thermally Stable to 250 °C and Beyond Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Outstanding UV light, chemical, and corrosion resistance
- Excellent weather resistance compared to conventional topcoats
- Long-lasting color and gloss retention
- Soluble in common solvents and compatible with water
- Curable at room temperature or elevated temperature
- Wide range of resin types for almost any coating market segment
The chemical structure of AFLAS PM-1100 and PM-3000 is derived from tetrafluoroethylene and perfluoroalkyl vinyl ether, which offers the ultimate resistance to chemicals, oils and solvents, as well as provides excellent compression set, mechanical strength and ease of processing. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
AFLAS® 200P (SPL-FKM) is a peroxide-curable specialty fluoroelastomer offering improved performance over conventional FKM-type fluoroelastomers in demanding applications found in the oil & gas, chemical process, industrial equipment, food handling, pharmaceutical, heavy duty diesel and automotive industries. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
40% high modulus carbon fiber Ultem* compound.
- Excellent FST properties and FAR 25.853 compliant
- Lighter than aluminum: up to 50% weight savings
- Greater stiffness to weight and strength to weight ratios compared to aerospace grade diecast aluminum