Celera Motion’s new Optira™ Series of MicroE encoders are the smallest in their size class (11.4x13x3.7 mm) to offer 5µm to 5nm resolution with all interpolation, AGC, and signal processing performed in the sensor head. Lightweight, easy to install. Read more...More Product Announcements from MicroE Systems
• Magnetic system allows use even in environments
with condensation, oil, and other adverse conditions
• Slim cross section allows installation in narrow spaces
• Models available for FANUC, Siemens, and Mitsubishi controls
• Same thermal expansion as iron Read more...More Product Announcements from Magnescale Americas, Inc.
Novotechnik, U.S. introduces the RFC4800 Series of touchless programmable rotary angle sensors that provide absolute, rotary position. Their magnetic technology makes measurements through air and non-magnetic materials. Read more...More Product Announcements from Novotechnik U.S., Inc.
Lika Electronic introduces a complete range of standard 58 mm encoders with POWERLINK, the Ethernet communication interface. Robust magnetic and high resolution optical versions, singleturn and multiturn resolutions, solid and hollow shaft mechanical designs to solve the most diverse needs. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
Trans-Tek Angular Displacement Transducers (ADT) use a capacitive technology to measure angular position. Each unit outputs a high precision signal proportional to rotary position of the shaft. The capacitive sensing element is non-contact, resulting in a transducer with extremely long life. For convenience, all signal conditioning electronics are pac... Read more...More Product Announcements from Trans-Tek, Inc.
The A58 is the highest resolution compact encoder available for applications requiring precise measurements of distances and angles in a relatively small package. The low cost and high accuracy of this encoder make it an ideal solution for practically all applications which require absolute positioning. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gurley Precision Instruments
This slim type magnetic scale system that outputs position signals for machine tools and other equipment that require high-precision positioning. Read more...More Product Announcements from Magnescale Americas, Inc.
- High rigidity provides resistance to shock and vibration
- Magnetic system allows use even in environments with condensation, oil, and other adverse conditions
- Supports the communication protocol of each supporting manufacturer
- Same thermal expansion as iron
High-speed and high-resolution, while maintaining stable, ultraprecision measuring. Ideal for precision stages, semiconductor inspection/manufacturing systems, and ultraprecision processing machines.
- High-resolution scale with signal wavelength of approx138nm, outperforming light wave interferometer systems
- High stability, unaffected by humidity, air pressure...
Magnescale is constructed so that the sensor for signal detection slides along the guide in the scale with bearings to detect the position. Read more...More Product Announcements from Magnescale Americas, Inc.