Today's integrated designs need an oscilloscope that is just as integrated - such as the Tektronix MDO3000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope (MDO) Series. It is the ultimate 6-in-1 integrated oscilloscope that includes an integrated spectrum analyzer, arbitrary function generator, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, and digital voltmeter/counter. Read more...More Product Announcements from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Keysight Agilent HP DSOX3024A Features:
- 200 MHz, 4-Channel
- 2 GSa/s per channel, 4 GSa/s half-channel
- Memory: 2 Mpts std., 4 Mpts opt.
- Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/s
- Upgrade to MSO at any time
- Search and navigate
- Serial protocol triggering and analysis options
- Waveform math and FFT
Keithley DMM7510 Features:
- Precision multimeter with 3½- to 7½-digit resolution
- 14 PPM basic one-year DCV accuracy
- 100mV, 1Ω, and 10μA ranges offer the sensitivity needed for measuring low level signals
- Capture and display waveforms or transients with 1MS/sec digitizer
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the global authorized distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, is now stocking the Analog Discovery™ USB Oscilloscope from Digilent. This USB oscilloscope is a powerful and portable multi-function test and measurement tool that turns any PC into a powerful engineering test device. The Analog Discovery lets developers build and... Read more...More Product Announcements from Mouser Electronics, Inc.
The hand held 440 scope plus features an easy to use combination of a single input 1 MHz oscilloscope with True RMS DMM. Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
Mouser Electronics, Inc. is now shipping the new CY8CKIT‑042‑BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy Pioneer Development Kit from Cypress Semiconductor Corp. This kit has been designed to allow for fast and easy development of a Bluetooth Low Energy project using Cypress' new Bluetooth Smart Component in PSoC® Creator™. This provides drag-and-drop design support for developin... Read more...More Product Announcements from Mouser Electronics, Inc.
Skyworks’ SKY66110-11 and SKY66111-11 are highly integrated front-end modules (FEMs) designed for Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) applications operating in the 2.4 to 2.485 GHz range. They are ideal for connected home, automotive, and wearable technology applications.
- Low power consumption
- Output: +10 dBm
- Supply operation: 1.8 to 5 V
- 12-GHz Bandwidth, upgradeable to 13 GHz
- 4 analog channels
- Up to 40 GSa/s sample rate
- Standard 512 kpts memory with optional 2 Mpts memory (64 Mpts at 4 GSa/s) optional 2 Mpts memory
- XGA display with 256 levels of intensity grading
Free US Domestic Ground Freight
New True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture Read more...More Product Announcements from ValueTronics International, Inc.