The Model S4100C Intelligent Sensor from General Monitors is a microprocessor-based transmitter with integral three-digit readout. It is designed to measure and display concentrations of combustible gases in the 0-100% LEL range, but will continue to display concentrations up to 120% LEL. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
The NEW SIGMASCOPE® SMP350 provides rapid and simple on-the-spot measurement of nonferrous metals. It can be used to draw conclusions about the hardness. Strength, heat-treated and material fatigue of metals. Read more...More Product Announcements from Fischer Technology, Inc.
The Model S4000CH Intelligent Sensor is a microprocessor- based transmitter designed for use with General Monitors' catalytic bead sensors. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
The advanced IR400 Combustible Gas Detector from General Monitors sets a new industry standard as the first combustible point infrared (IR) ethylene monitor to achieve dual FM and CSA performance verification, meeting FM 6310, FM 6320 and CSA C22.2 requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
Two-channel pH/conductivity meter for routine use in the laboratory and on the road.
- Instrument with all features such as IP67, alternative accumulator operation and much more.
- Clear colour display with two-channel output and all important information at a glance
- Security in everyday work through sensor quality symbol and option...
The S4000TH Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector from General Monitors is designed to protect people, equipment, and plants from the dangers of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and features the HART® communication protocol for ease of field communications. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
- A 2 wire in-line oxygen transmitter
- 4-20mA output
- Display: 6 digit alphanumeric with bar graph
- 5 ranges offered: 0-100ppm, 0-1000ppm, 0-10000ppm, 0-1%, 0-25%
- Oxygen sensor: a micro fuel cell
- Easy, accessible potentiometer for one point field calibrations