Fluke 117 features:
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A....
Gigatronics 8542B Features:
- 100 kHz to 40 GHz
- Power Range: -70 to +47 dBm
- Choose from an extensive line of CW, Peak, Modulation and True RMS sensors
- Automatically measure average power of TDMA, GSM, and CDMA signals
Fluke 45 Features:
- Multifunction vacuum fluorescent dual display allowing the user to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection, and view both measurements at the same time
- True-rms voltage and current, including ac + dc
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
- dB measurements: 21 selectable reference impedanc...
Use the TPI 183aC3, just $246.95 trade, to troubleshoot ECMs and VFDs, test flame sensors, check capacitors and measure temperature rise. Kit includes a True RMS DMM, Clamp-on Meter with frequency and capacitance, carrying case, and accessories needed to perform measurements. Optional data logging software and interface cable available. Visit www.testproductsintl.com or call 1-800... Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
Resistance is one of the fundamental measurements in any electrical system. This is especially true in high voltage or power systems where insulation integrity is critical to security and safety. Whether measuring micro-ohms or Megohms, Electro Rent has the correct instrument for you.
Electro Rent provides a full range of measurement devices from Associated Research, Megger and Vang... Read more...
The Kroh-Hite Model 6620 provides precision phase measurements with a typical accuracy of 0.02° and resolution of 0.01°. It will accept a wide range of input signal levels from 10mVrms to 320Vrms and input waveforms including sine, triangle, square and pulses. A 5 digit LED display provides continuous direct readout of phase angles between 0.00° and 360.00° or ±180... Read more...More Product Announcements from Krohn-Hite Corporation
The KH Model 6900B is the first and only fully automatic Distortion Analyzer to provide an easy solution to your distortion and AC voltage measurements over the frequency range from 5Hz to 1MHz. The 6900B requires only an input signal. Auto frequency nulling, auto level setting and auto-ranging of the digital meter automatically displays the total harmonic distortion (THD). Read more...More Product Announcements from Krohn-Hite Corporation
Orlando, Florida, May 12th to 14th 2015
Coming to Battcon is sure to build the working relationships you need. Meeting in-person with presenters, interacting at workshops, discovering products at the trade show, and networking with others will greatly add to your conference experience. Read more...More Product Announcements from Albér
The Model 360 digital provides three functions:
Insulation test to 4TOhms
AC Voltage to 600V
Resistance to 4KOms Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Keithley DMM7510 Features:
- Precision multimeter with 3½- to 7½-digit resolution
- 14 PPM basic one-year DCV accuracy
- 100mV, 1Ω, and 10μA ranges offer the sensitivity needed for measuring low level signals
- Capture and display waveforms or transients with 1MS/sec digitizer