PART NUMBER: HD218-400
Non-contact magnetic sensors that measure the distortion of magnetic fields and thus provide precise measurements of speed and direction. Output #1 is digital square wave and measures the speed of target wheel or gear. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sensoronix, Inc.
Non-contact magnetic sensors that measure the collapse of magnetic field due to the interruption by a ferrous gear tooth. These sensors provide two analog signal outputs (sine wave) that does not require an outside power source. This sensor is suitable for speed sensing with a range from 30 to 1000 inches per second with a target gear from one tooth per revolution to 32 pitch gear. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sensoronix, Inc.
Use the TPI 183aC3, just $246.95 trade, to troubleshoot ECMs and VFDs, test flame sensors, check capacitors and measure temperature rise. Kit includes a True RMS DMM, Clamp-on Meter with frequency and capacitance, carrying case, and accessories needed to perform measurements. Optional data logging software and interface cable available. Visit www.testproductsintl.com or call 1-800... Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
KEW Instruments Model 3125A digital 5KV insulation tester packs a number of high end features at a very reasonable cost. Numeric and bar graph display, timer and PI measurement are just a few of them. Small attractive packaging and high quality construction differentiates this product from other insulation testers. Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Fluke 45 Features:
- Multifunction vacuum fluorescent dual display allowing the user to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection, and view both measurements at the same time.
- True-rms voltage and current, including ac + dc
- RS-232 interface standard, IEEE-488.2 option
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
Keysight Agilent HP 4262A Features:
- Capacitance: 0.01 pF to 19.99 mF
- Inductance: 0.01 µH to 1999 H
- Resistance: 1 mohms to 19.99 Mohms
- Basic accuracy: 0.2 to 0.3%; 120Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz
The MI3200 insulation tester has the PI, DD and DAR diagnostic functions, battery and line operation, IP44 rating and is equally at home in the lab and the field. Optional accessories include Teralink software and RS232 and USB cables. Do not shortchange yourself - you can have a full featured tester at an attractive price. Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Fluke 113 Features:
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Ohms measurement to 60 kO and capacitance to 9,999 µF
- CAT III 600 V and CAT IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
Keysight Agilent HP E4418B Features:
- Fast measurement speed (up to 200 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to the 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switch point with E-series sensors
- RS 232/422 se...