Our humidity calibration services include calibration for:
- Dew Point (-80 ... +70ºC)
- Frost point (-80 ... 0ºC)
- RH (10 to 98% @ 0 - 70ºC)
- PPM (0.5 to 100,000 ppmV)
We provide humidity calibration services for a wide variety of products including:
- Chilled mirror hygrometers
- RH Sensors and dew...
- NFPA 99 Compliant
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Continuous Dew Point Monitoring
- Chilled Mirror Sensor Selection Required
Drift Free Alternative Dew Point Monitor for Compliance with NFPA 99 Level 1 and Level 2 Medical Air. Read more...More Product Announcements from Edgetech Instruments Inc.
– Precise and stable chilled mirror dew point mirror technology
– High temperature optical components
– High temperature sample fan
– Cable mounted dew point measuring head
– Barometric pressure measurement option
– Intuitive color touch screen user interface
– Integral calibration stability verification Read more...
Chilled Mirror dew point hygrometer for high temperature applications Read more...More Product Announcements from MBW Calibration AG
- Highly precise chilled mirror dew point technology
- Cable mounted dew point and temperature measurement
- Aspirated and direct insertion measuring heads
- Barometric pressure measurement options
- Intuitive color touch screen user interface
- User verifiable calibration
The Edgetech Instruments Model OxyMaster 16TDP was made for fast, accurate and economic measurement of Oxygen and Dew Point at trace levels. A simple menu-driven software, touch-pad and large LCD-display allow easy and fast start-up of the instrument. The unit measures Humidity between -0.1 and 1000 ppm and Oxygen between 0 - 10000 ppm. Read more...More Product Announcements from Edgetech Instruments Inc.
The Edgetech Instruments Model PPM1 is a trace moisture analyzer designed specifically for monitoring moisture levels in dew point and PPM units. This trace moisture analyzer utilizes an electro-chemical (P205) sensor in combination with a proprietary semi permeable diffusion membrane.
The principle of operation applies the Faraday’s Law of Electrolysis which measures the dis... Read more...
RainWise, Inc., www.rainwise.com, believes monitoring weather data can assist farmers in making smarter decisions on the farm, especially with planting, harvesting, insect and disease control, irrigation, fertilization rates and crop selection. Read more...More Product Announcements from RainWise, Inc.