This single axis sensor family combines the high accuracy of force balanced technology with the ruggedness to withstand the demanding conditions of a multitude of markets.
Units are available with a 6-pin connector (including a CE marked option), pin-terminals or flying leads. It also offers the flexibility of +/-5V, 0-5V or 4-20mA outputs and is RoHS compliant. Read more...More Product Announcements from Jewell Instruments, LLC
Specialty Tilt Sensor 0726 Series Mid-Range Toroidal
This gravity-sensing toroidal tilt sensor is designed for minimum sensitivity to vibration. The specific design can be modified to change resonant frequency for specific applications.
Fredericks Company is the leading ISO9001-2008 designer and manufacturer of precision tilt sensors, vacuum measurement device... Read more...More Product Announcements from Fredericks Company - Televac
CRS39 is a high performance, ultra-low noise MEMS gyro from Silicon Sensing which offers Fibre Optic Gyro levels of performance. The unit is optimised for low angular rate applications where low noise, angle random walk and bias instability are of critical importance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Silicon Sensing Systems
Rieker Inc Advanced RDI Digital LCD Inclinometers:
- angle monitoring & early tilt warning system
- Analog 0-5V, RS232, 4 switch outputs
- Single or Dual Axis
- LCD Display, 0.1º or 0.01º Resolution
- Up to ±70º Measuring Range
- Semi-custom-multiple options
- Remote packages including Wireless!
Rieker Inc's industry leading 4120 "ball in tube" Boom Angle Indicator (or inclinometer)
- now available in a highly visible backlit model for
- increased visibility
- available in right and left hand versions
- OSHA Compliant Standard
1926.550 Cranes and Derricks
RDSR3-BA-09 Digital Boom Angle Indicator:
- LCD Display Box, 0.1º Resolution
- Audible (buzzer) & Visual warnings (LED's, field adjustable trip settings)
- Single Axis measurement-10/+90º
- Rugged Remote Sensor Box, ALL-weather
2056 Dual Scale Inclinometer with 2 scales 2 ranges. The Upper Scale: accurate 1º readings - platform leveling. The Bottom Scale: 5º readings in a ±60º. Comes in Rugged white or black acrylic. Raised hot stamped markings - Read from 12ft. Read more...More Product Announcements from Rieker, Inc.