Micron Instruments’ SS-018 semiconductor strain gages are the smallest in the market, highly reliable, and available with very high impedance, making the SS-018 an obvious choice for passive wireless sensing – no wires or battery – and ideal for many implantable medical monitoring devices. Read more...More Product Announcements from Micron Instruments
M Series strain gages have been specially developed for high resistance to alternating loads at increased strain levels and high temperatures up to 300°C (572°F). They are foil strain gages with measuring grids made of a special nickel-chromium alloy. OMEGA/HBM offer this special strain gage with various geometries, measuring grid lengths and temperature response matching. Read more...More Product Announcements from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Want to determine the force required to use ophthalminc bottles and other squeezable products? Learn more about the Chatillon squeeze force tester here. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
The Chatillon DFX II, DFE II and DFS II digital force gauges are perfect solutions to easy packaging testing. Either in the Lab, in the field, or on the production floor, the force measurement instruments from Chatillon will provide you with the solutions to meet your packaging testing needs. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
Take a look at TrueView™ a compact, low-cost tension amplifier and display for measurement of total web tension. Available in a rugged steel enclosure or as a panel mount unit. Your choice of analog or digital display. TrueView’s Quik-Cal™ feature allows fast, easy setup out of the box and stable, drift-free output for long-term accuracy. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dover Flexo Electronics, Inc.
The nature of the Extended Range option on Dover Flexo’s tension transducers is misunderstood by some in the industry. So, we thought it might be helpful to present the facts about this feature and to discuss when and why you might choose it. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dover Flexo Electronics, Inc.
- The easiest-to-use automatic tension controller anywhere
- Large color graphic display
- Intuitive navigation and menu system
- Isolated outputs and circuit protection
- Choice of output modes for specific tension zones
- Soft-start, diameter compensation, and many more features
The SteadyWeb5's NEW communication options:
- Serial Communication - Modbus RTU or HCI available as RS232 or RS485 interfaces
- Ethernet - 10/100 Base-T Ethernet card with RJ45 Jack for remote web access (wi-fi enabled)
- Measure tension on parallel web strands or at multiple points across a wide web
- Choose length to fit machine or press frame
- 50:1 Effective load sensing range
- Load ratings from 12 - 400 lbs (55 -1800N )