RAD Remote Angle Display System
- Provides Instant Feedback of Angle at Remote Location.
- 9V power, Digital LCD Portable Display Box
- Multiple sensors can be used interchangeably with one display box to coordinate multiple remote locations
SlopeAlert is a Low-Cost Tilt Warning System for Off-Road Vehicles and Equipment in Motion!
- Dampened to eliminate false triggers
- Shock proof to 500g
- Single or Dual Axis
- Open Collector or Rela...
Stainless Steel housing adds formidable protection against extreme environments, aggressive media, and seawater.
- single or dual axis measurement
- Measuring ranges up to ±80º
- 4-20mA or 0-5VDC output
- pressure resistant to 100 meters below sea level
Rieker H4 Inclinometers provide accurate angle output in harsh environments.
- Rugged ALL-Weather IP67 Housing
- Temperature Compensated 0-5VDC or RS232 Output
- 8-30VDC Input
- ±30º, ±45º, ±70º angle ranges
This single axis sensor family combines the high accuracy of force balanced technology with the ruggedness to withstand the demanding conditions of a multitude of markets.
Units are available with a 6-pin connector (including a CE marked option), pin-terminals or flying leads. It also offers the flexibility of +/-5V, 0-5V or 4-20mA outputs and is RoHS compliant. Read more...More Product Announcements from Jewell Instruments, LLC
Specialty Tilt Sensor 0726 Series Mid-Range Toroidal
This gravity-sensing toroidal tilt sensor is designed for minimum sensitivity to vibration. The specific design can be modified to change resonant frequency for specific applications.
Fredericks Company is the leading ISO9001-2008 designer and manufacturer of precision tilt sensors, vacuum measurement device... Read more...More Product Announcements from Fredericks Company - Televac
CRS39 is a high performance, ultra-low noise MEMS gyro from Silicon Sensing which offers Fibre Optic Gyro levels of performance. The unit is optimised for low angular rate applications where low noise, angle random walk and bias instability are of critical importance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Silicon Sensing Systems