SVM™ 3001 gives you more parameters than any other kinematic viscometer on the market. A single measuring cycle on a small sample volume yields kinematic viscosity, density, dynamic viscosity, viscosity index and more. Read more...More Product Announcements from Anton Paar
- User-friendly software controls the instrument and facilitates tasks such as sampling, measurement and viscometer tube washing.
- 11 position sample handler allows for unattended operation
- Automated processing reduces operator to operator variability
Reliable and accurate results
- Meets requirements of ASTM D4684, ASTM D3829, ASTM D6821* and ASTM D6896
- Meets latest SAE J300 specifications for low-temperature pumpability
- Reliable and accurate temperature control from –5 °C to –40 °C
- Dry gas purge regulator maintains a frost-free environment throughout the precise, micro...
- Paint, Coating and Ink
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic
- Viscosity Measurements
- Temperature Ramps
- Yield Stress Measurements
- Thixotropic Recovery Tests
- Sticky Point Determination
The miniAV® product line from CANNON Instrument Company offers every laboratory
an affordable and exciting new tool for convenient and highly accurate kinematic
viscosity (KinVis) measurement. Occupying roughly the same footprint as a
tabletop rotational viscometer Read more...
Automated Kinematic Viscometers
CANNON Instrument Company offers a complete line of automated kinematic viscometers to fit every need and every budget. Automated viscometers offer a number of advantages over manual methods including:
Improved Data Consistency
Lower Operating Costs
Reduced Variability Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
The CANNON® PolyVISC® Automatic Glass Capillary Viscometer
combines automatic sampling, viscosity measurement, viscometer washing, and
polymer solvent compatibility to provide a convenient benchtop unit ideal for
dilute solution polymer viscosity analysis. Read more...
Real time display of test values
Automated program control using
"Test Definition" windows to rapidly create multiple step experiments
Provides instantaneous viscosity flow curves
Interactive graphing allows full control over displayed, printed, and plotted variables Read more...More Product Announcements from CANNON Instrument Company
Portable and Rugged
• Smallest Capillary Viscometer on the Market
• Solid Bath (no liquid to spill)
• Fully self-contained (no external PC) Read more...