TEMSTRON design and manufacture LC Band Pass Filter for Mobile Communication System. Demo 30M-1G BandPass Filter with N connectors to reference. SMD is available based on Customer’s requests.
Other Passband Freq and Rejection, Power etc can be customized. Just send your desired specification and Qty budget, we’ll provide suitable prop... Read more...More Product Announcements from Temwell Corporation / Temstron Co., Ltd.
Today's integrated designs need an oscilloscope that is just as integrated - such as the Tektronix MDO3000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope (MDO) Series. It is the ultimate 6-in-1 integrated oscilloscope that includes an integrated spectrum analyzer, arbitrary function generator, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, and digital voltmeter/counter. Read more...More Product Announcements from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Tektronix Power up promotion now throught June 30th!
- MDO3000 Series: Get FREE MDO3SA+MDO3BND application bundle
- MDO4000B Series: Get free DPO4BND application bundle
- MDO4054B-3: Get free 6GHz frequency upgrade to MDO4054B-6
- MDO4104B-3: Get free 6GHz frequency upgrade to MDO4104B-6
Ideal for Switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast and Presentation Systems!
- Model 7269V is Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections.
- Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat6 cable material
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A
M7006 Remotely Controllable RJ45 A/B/Secure Offline Switch Module, 100 Base-T, Cat 5
- Modular Switch System is ideal for future expansions
- Pushbutton Control or via RS232 Control port
- 8 switch modules fit in Model 9030 rack
Model 8036 4-Channel E1 A/B Switch allows the user to simultaneously switch all four E1 COMMON channels to four "A" E1 devices or four "B" E1 devices.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface.
Highly capable central server for LonWorks-based, large networks featuring Windows operating system. Read more...More Product Announcements from Octant Innovations, LLC
Banner Engineering's proprietary RF protocol coupled with license-free frequency hopping technology makes for reliable and secure radio communications. Our flexible and easy-to-commission wireless devices are designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions while maintaining reliable signal transmission over very long distances. Read more...More Product Announcements from Banner Engineering Corp.
3 Configurations of High Speed Ruggedized Converters provide efficient network solutions for several major Government National Laboratories.
♦ Available as encased, board-only, or DIN rail mounted (Model 4165, 4166 and 4165-DIN)
♦ Ideal for PC communications requiring high speed, secure communications and optical isolation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories