Battery Testing Solutions for power utilities, mission critical facilities, data centers, telecommunication sites, goverment/military, motive power and other applications.. Read more...More Product Announcements from Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
Tektronix RSA306 Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- 40MHz Acquisition Bandwidth
- Captures interference to ensure that you see problems first time, every time
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration
- specifications for....
Keysight Agilent HP 8595E Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines
Quad Tech Sentry 10 Plus Features:
- AC Hipot Voltage 50 to 5000V, Output Current to 20mA
- Programmable Ground Continuity Check, 0.1 to 5ohms
- Programmable Ramp, Test, and Fall Times
- Fast Cutoff and Discharge of Device Under Test
- Programmable Hi/Lo Limits for Pass/Fail Testing
- Large LCD Display for Menu Programming and T...
The MI3200 insulation tester has the PI, DD and DAR diagnostic functions, battery and line operation, IP44 rating and is equally at home in the lab and the field. Optional accessories include Teralink software and RS232 and USB cables. Do not shortchange yourself - you can have a full featured tester at an attractive price. Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Hypot® III is a mid range family of Hipot testers that feature an RS-232 interface, enhanced graphic LCD. Hypot III consists of three models the 3705, the 3765, and the 3770. Models will perform AC, DC Hipot and Insulation Resistance tests. Read more...More Product Announcements from Associated Research, Inc.
HYAMP III, model 3160 is a 60 Amp Ground Bond tester with an enhanced graphic LCD. The 3160 is designed for applications that require a higher output current to meet testing needs for products with higher input current ratings. Read more...More Product Announcements from Associated Research, Inc.
The HYAMP III family are manual Ground Bond testers that feature an enhanced graphic LCD. They consist of a 30 Amp, 40 Amp, and 60 Amp models. All models can be used stand alone or interconnected to the Hypot® III family of Hipot testers to form a complete test system. They can also be controlled through enhanced PLC Remote Control. Read more...More Product Announcements from Associated Research, Inc.
The 7715 is a 20 KV AC Hipot tester that is designed to provide high AC output voltage for cable, wire, harness and electrical component testing. This easy-to-use bench top tester offers numerous features for safe and efficient testing, including our patented SmartGFI® safety circuit. Read more...More Product Announcements from Associated Research, Inc.
The 7720 is a 20 KV DC Hipot tester that is designed to provide high DC output voltage for cable, wire, harness and electrical component testing. This easy-to-use bench top tester offers numerous features for safe and efficient testing. These features include our patented SmartGFI® safety circuit and our patented CHARGE-LO and RAMP-HI systems. Read more...More Product Announcements from Associated Research, Inc.