The hand held 440 scope plus features an easy to use combination of a single input 1 MHz oscilloscope with True RMS DMM. Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
The correct testing of protective relays is essential to ensure safety and security. Relay testers are used to determine the performance of single or 3-phase protective relays by measuring their electrical, electromechanical and timing characteristics.
Electro Rent offers a comprehensive range of relay test equipment with manual and automated relay test capabilities.
About... Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Rent Corporation
The Krohn-Hite Model 4402B is an ultra-pure sinewave (0.0005%), stable amplitude oscillator providing 7Vrms sinewave output (balanced output, 14Vrms end-to-end), 3.5Vrms into 50 ohms, and has no loss in performance when loaded with a linear 50 ohm load. A 3-position, push-button attenuator calibrated in 20dB steps, along with a 30dB vernier, provides a total dynamic range of 90dB. Read more...More Product Announcements from Krohn-Hite Corporation
Monitor your Substation, UPS & more.. Read more...More Product Announcements from Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
Complete Solution for Voltage & Specific Gravity Testing for your Batteries! Read more...More Product Announcements from Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
Buy One Get All Sales Event
MSO/DPO2000B MDO3000 MDO4000B MSO/DPO4000B
Application Bundle Program
(Purchase a bundle for the price of one application.)
Rionote Spectrum Analyzer
RIONOTE consists of a main control unit which can be configured up to 16 channels and can allow measurements to be performed wirelessly. With its large color touch screen and dedicated software, the Rionote is an intuitive, portable and a multi-functional measurement and analysis device. Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Keysight Agilent HP E4411B Features:
- Multiformat RF power measurement suite
- Four-millisecond RF sweep time
- ±1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- Large, high-resolution, color VGA display
- Rugged, portable, weather-resistant package
- Five-minute warm up
- Built-in help button
Keysight Agilent HP 8590L Features:
- Frequency counter: Eliminate the need for a separate frequency counter with the built-in frequency counter-with ±2.1 kHz accuracy at 1 GHz (±7.6 kHz from 0 to 50 °C)
Keysight Agilent HP 8592A Features:
- 50kHz to 22GHz
- Resolution of 1kHz to 3MHz in 1, 3 sequence.
- Input amplitude range is: - 109 dBm to + 30 dBm.
- Store and recall different control settings and trace displays
- Frequency accuracy is ± 2.7MHz at 22GHz
- Displayed average noise is less than - 88 dBm