Supplier: ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Description: Features High-speed USB 2.0 multifunction DAQ Sustained sampling speeds up to 500kHz 12 or 16-bit resolution A/D converter Flexible, software configured functionality High density, up to 128 single-ended or differential analog inputs 18 input ranges, 9 unipolar and 9 bipolar, per 8-channel
- Data Acquisition Device Type: Data Acquisition Instrument / System, I/O Module
- Form Factor: Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Analog Input Channels: 128
- Differential Channels: Yes
Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) Chips - Voltage-Output, 12-Bit DAC with Internal Reference and 12-Bit Interface -- MAX507
Description: The MAX507/MAX508 are complete 12-bit, voltage-output digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The DAC output voltage and the reference have the same polarity, allowing single-supply operation. Both DACs include an internal buried-zener reference. Integrating a DAC, voltage-output amplifier
- Interface Type: Parallel
- Output Type: Voltage
- IC Package Type: SOIC, CDIP, PDIP
- Pin Count: 24
Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Chips - 400ksps/300ksps, Single-Supply, Low-Power, Serial 12-Bit ADCs with Internal Reference -- MAX1284
Description: The MAX1284/MAX1285 12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) combine a high-bandwidth track/hold (T/H), a serial interface with high conversion speed, an internal +2.5V reference, and low power consumption. The MAX1284 operates from a single +4.5V to +5.5V supply; the MAX1285 operates from
- Architecture: SAR
- Interface Type: SPI
- IC Package Type: SOIC
- Pin Count: 8
Supplier: Barksdale Control Products
Description: Series is the ideal solution. Features Integrated trip amplifier 12-bit analog-digital converter For pressure, temperature, level and flow Monitors and controls any sensor with analog output Ideal companion to our 400-series pressure transducers Four switchpoints in a single, compact unit Easy
- Controller Inputs: DC Voltage Input, Current Loop (Transmitter) Input, Resistive / Potentiometer Input
- Control Signal Output: Analog Voltage, Current Loop, Switch / Relay Output
- Control Technique: Limit / Set Point Control
- Accuracy: 0.2000 ±% FS
Supplier: Microchip Technology, Inc.
Description: ) Modules Integrated Temperature Indicator Module 12 Channel 10-bit ADC with Voltage Reference 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) Enhanced Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (EUSART) I2C™Compatible / SPI 25mA Source/Sink current I/O 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2) 1x
- Data Bus: 8 Bit
- Clock Speed: 2.00E7 Hz
- Internal RAM Size: 0.2560 KB
- Internal ROM Type: Flash
Description: The DS4830 provides a complete optical control, calibration, and monitor solution based on a low-power, 16-bit, microcontroller core, providing program and RAM data memory. I/O resources include a fast/accurate analog-to-digital converter (ADC), fast comparators with an internal comparison digital
- Data Bus: 16 Bit
- Clock Speed: 1.00E7 Hz
- Supply Voltage (Vcc): 3 to 3.6 volts
- Supply Current: 0.0160 amps
Supervisory Circuits and Battery Monitor Chips - 12-/8-Channel EEPROM-Programmable System Managers with Nonvolatile Fault Registers -- MAX16046
Description: The MAX16046/MAX16048 EEPROM-configurable system managers monitor, sequence, track, and margin multiple system voltages. The MAX16046 manages up to twelve system voltages simultaneously, and the MAX16048 manages up to eight supply voltages. These devices integrate an analog-to-digital converter
- Package Type: TQFP, QFN, Other
- Pin Count: 56 to 64
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185 F
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: features 6 channels of 12-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter giving designers the ability to discriminate smaller signal changes and eliminate the need for external circuitry for high precision measurement of analog signals. With 2 additional timers, 2 enhanced capture/compare/PWM function
- Data Bus: 8 Bit
- Clock Speed: 2.00E7 Hz
- Internal RAM Size: 0.2560 KB
- Internal ROM Type: EEPROM, OTP
Amplifier and Comparator Chips - ISL6217APWM Controller, IMVP License Required, CPU Power for Centrino -- ISL6217ASupplier: Techwell, Inc.
Description: processors. This control IC also features both input voltage feed-forward and average current mode control for excellent dynamic response, "Loss-less" current sensing using MOSFET rDS(ON) and user-selectable switching frequencies from 250kHz to 1MHz per phase. The ISL6217A includes a 6-bit digital
Supplier: Techwell, Inc.
Description: control for excellent dynamic response, "Loss-less" current sensing using MOSFET RDS(ON) and user selectable switching frequencies from 250kHz to 1MHz per phase. The ISL6217 includes a 6-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that dynamically adjusts the CORE PWM output voltage from 0.700V to 1.708V
- Regulator Category: Switching Regulator
- Regulated Output Voltage (Volt): 0.7000 to 1.71 volts
- Output Current (IOUT): 60 amps
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
MTI04 is programmable in 8 levels
Omega;, 20nA to 2,56 μA, 9 …155kHz, Output analog voltage values via MUX, low power consumption and temperature compensation on chip. MCDC04AQ . MCDC04. 4-channel, programmable current/charge converter, Resolution up to 16 bit with dynamic amplification 1-1000000, Input current 20nA...5 µA, measurement time 1s...1ms, sensitivity up to 20 fA/LSB continued or synchronous measurement, digital output via I ²C, very low power consumption and temperature compensation on chip... (read more)
Browse Amplifier and Comparator Chips Datasheets for MAZeT GmbH
Parts by Number Top
|Part #||Distributor||Manufacturer||Product Category||Description|
|DAC8043UC/2K5||Digi-Key||Texas Instruments||Integrated Circuits (ICs)||IC 12-BIT D/A CONVERTER 8-SOIC|
|DAC813AU||Digi-Key||Texas Instruments||Integrated Circuits (ICs)||IC 12-BIT D/A CONVERTER 28-SOIC|
|DAC8043U||Digi-Key||Texas Instruments||Integrated Circuits (ICs)||IC 12 BIT D/A CONVERTER 8 SOIC|
|PIC16F1509||Microchip Technology, Inc.||Microchip Technology, Inc.||Not Provided||Modules. Integrated Temperature Indicator Module. 12 Channel 10-bit ADC with Voltage Reference. 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). MI2C, SPI, EUSART w/auto baud. 25mA Source/Sink current I/O. 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2). 1x 16-bit Timer (TMR1). Extended Watchdog Timer (WDT). Enhanced Power-On...|
|PIC16F1508||Microchip Technology, Inc.||Microchip Technology, Inc.||Not Provided||Modules. Integrated Temperature Indicator Module. 12 Channel 10-bit ADC with Voltage Reference. 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). Enhanced Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (EUSART). I2C ™Compatible / SPI. 25mA Source/Sink current I/O. 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2). 1x...|
More Information Top
Advances in Medical Engineering
The control unit consists of a motor driver circuit and a matchbox-sized microcontroller board with integrated 12 - bit analog/digital converter (µMODUL- 8051LP, Phytec, Germany).
Sigma-Delta versus Binary Weighted AD/DA conversion, what is the most promising?
 R.J.van de Plassche, A Five-Digit Analog/Digital Converter , IEEE Journal of Solid- State Circuits , Vol. SC- 12 , December 1977 p 656.  A.Kayanuma et al, An Integrated 16- Bit A/D Converter for PCM Audio Systems, Digest of Technical Papers, IEEE Solid State Circuits Conference 1981, p 56.
Protegemed2: an extended platform based on RFID to identify EME and improve the detection of microshocks
In addition to the lc we also use eight analog/digital converters ( 12 bits ), DMA access channels and Ethernet MAC to provide the communication interface. The RFID reader was implemented using the integrated circuit HTRC110 .
A 12-bit 1-Msample/s capacitor error-averaging pipelined A/D converter
SONG et U/.: CAPACITOR ERROR-AVLUGING PIPELINEDA/D CONVERTER D. Kerth, N. S. Sooch, and E. J. Swanson, “A 667ns, 12 - bit two-step flash ADC,�? in Proc. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conf., May 18, 1988, pp, 18.5.1-18.5.4. H. Schmid, Electronic Analog/Digital Conversion Techniques.
Measurement of CO2 response with the breath-by-breath automatic acquisition of the breathing pattern and occlusion pressure
type 16V12B4G (IEF), comprising an analog/digital converter (ADC) (Burr Brown SDM857KG), that of- fers 16 channels for making multiplex measurements, the ability to program gain, and a resolution of 12 bits . The result is available in the memory at a private address attributed to the analog/digital converter . A programmable cardclock, type TBGU (IEF), with an integrated circuit (MC6840).
Two examples of the minimum required power as function of integration time are shown in Figures 4-11 and 4- 12 . 4.3.5 Number of Bits used in the Digitization Process The CCD is connected to a circuit board where the detected signal is digitized. The digitization takes place in an analog/digital converter in which the signal is divided into .
Information Technology Applications in Industry
The product has high speed, low cost, strong anti interference, 4 PWM/PCA(Programmable Counter Array)/CCU(Capture/Compare Unit), high speed 8 ways-10 bits A/D( Analog /Digital ) converter . ...SCM and completely compatible 8051 instruction code but it is more faster 8- 12 times than 8051... Its main IC ( integrated circuit ) is HD44780, which is good completely compatible.
 P. R. Gray, J. L. McCreary, and D. A. Hodges, "Weighted capacitor analog/digital converting apparatus and method," U.S. Patent 4129863, Dec. 12 , 1978.  K. Ohri and M. Callahan, " Integrated PCM codec," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits , vol.  H.-S. Lee, D. Hodges, and P. Gray, "A self-calibrating 15 bit CMOS A/D converter ," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.
2-V Feedforward Amplifier and A/D Converter for Mixed Analog/Digital LSIs, by T. Matsuura*, E. Imaizumi**, and T. Anbo** (*Semiconductor & Integrated Circuits Div., Hitachi Ltd., Kokubunji-shi, 185 Japan; **Hitachi ULSI Engineering Corp., Kodaira-shi, 187 Japan): pp. 1666–1678. 7, NO. 12 , DECEMBER 1997 11.5) A 28 mW 16- bit Digital Signal Processor for the PDC Half-Rate CODEC, by...
New multibit delta-sigma modulator structure with reduced sensitivity to the D/A conversion error
...991 6 BRANDT, B.P., and WOOLEY, B.A.: ‘A 50MHz multibit sigma- delta modulator for 12 -h 2MHz AID conversion’... ...modulator using both I- bit and multibit quantisers’, Electron... ...8 PING, L.: ‘Oversampling analog/digital converters with finite zeros in... Proceedings of the IEEE international symposium on Circuits and systems, 1991, pp. 1645-1648 9 TAN, N... ...1220-1244 16 UNBEHAUEN, R., and CICHOCKI, A.: ‘MOSswitched-capacitor and continuous-time integrated circuits and systems’...
Addressing substrate coupling in mixed-mode ICs: simulation and power distribution synthesis
[I] J. A. Olmstead and S. Vulih, “Noise problems in mixed analoddigital integrated circuits ,�? in Proc.  B. M. J. Kup, E. C. Dijkmans, P. J. A. Naus, and J. Sneep, “A bit stream digital-to-analog converter with 18-b resolution,�? IEEE J. Solid State Ci
- Portable microprocessor system for tremor signal recordingFrom respect on simplicity design and admitted assuming on purpose is applying monolithic integrated analog/digital converter . It is necessary assure 12 - bit resolution and required speed processing. Take on base this assumptions is selected to realization integrated circuit (analog/digital converter) Analog Devices AD7853L.
- Smart AD and DA Conversion...ADCs, 58, 61 mixed analog/digital system, 57 open-loop... ...model, 62 pipelined AD converters , 59, 60 recent publications... ...speed scales, 65 T&H circuit , 64 Smart converter concept... ...algorithm, 14 processing algorithm, 12 , 14 signal information, 13... ...scaled design, 34 13- bit DAC design, 39 correction... ...switch driver, 42 switches, 42–43 transfer curve, 5-bit DAC, 26 System information, 12–13 System integration , 1 .
- High performance analog-to-digital converter technology for military avionics applicationsB. Gordon, “Linear Electronic Analog/Digital Conversion Architectures, Their Origins, Parameters, Limitations, and Applications�?, IEEE Transactions on Circuitsand Systems, Vol. CAS-25, No. 7 (1978  B. Razavi, Principles of Data Conversion System Design, IEEE Press Marketing 12 -27 (1995  S.Soclof, applications of Analog Integrated Circuits , PrenticeHall 451-453 (1985  S. Norsworthy, R. Schreier, and G. Temes, Delta- Sigma Converters , Theory, Design, and Simulation, IEEE Press... ...Velebir, A. Oki, D. Streit, and B. Oyama, “Fully Functional High Speed 4- bit A.D Converters...
- Microcontroller-Based Current-Mode Control for Power Convertersanalog data acquisition sub-system based on a high speed 12 - bit A/D converter , 16-bit DSP sub-system, and PWM sub-system consisting of counter circuits , latches and flip- flops. Today, many DSPs integrate analog/digital interfaces, PWM generators, and signal processing unit onto a single chip.
- Portable microprocessor system for tremor signal recording