Supplier: ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Description: Features High-speed USB 2.0 multifunction DAQ Sustained sampling speeds up to 500kHz 12 or 16-bit resolution A/D converter Flexible, software configured functionality High density, up to 128 single-ended or differential analog inputs 18 input ranges, 9 unipolar and 9 bipolar, per 8-channel
- Data Acquisition Device Type: Data Acquisition Instrument / System, I/O Module
- Form Factor: Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Analog Input Channels: 128
- Differential Channels: Yes
Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) Chips - Voltage-Output, 12-Bit DAC with Internal Reference and 12-Bit Interface -- MAX507
Description: The MAX507/MAX508 are complete 12-bit, voltage-output digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The DAC output voltage and the reference have the same polarity, allowing single-supply operation. Both DACs include an internal buried-zener reference. Integrating a DAC, voltage-output amplifier
- Interface Type: Parallel
- Output Type: Voltage
- IC Package Type: SOIC, CDIP, PDIP
- Pin Count: 24
Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Chips - 400ksps/300ksps, Single-Supply, Low-Power, Serial 12-Bit ADCs with Internal Reference -- MAX1284
Description: The MAX1284/MAX1285 12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) combine a high-bandwidth track/hold (T/H), a serial interface with high conversion speed, an internal +2.5V reference, and low power consumption. The MAX1284 operates from a single +4.5V to +5.5V supply; the MAX1285 operates from
- Architecture: SAR
- Interface Type: SPI
- IC Package Type: SOIC
- Pin Count: 8
Description: The DS4830 provides a complete optical control, calibration, and monitor solution based on a low-power, 16-bit, microcontroller core, providing program and RAM data memory. I/O resources include a fast/accurate analog-to-digital converter (ADC), fast comparators with an internal comparison digital
- Data Bus: 16 Bit
- Clock Speed: 1.00E7 Hz
- Supply Voltage (Vcc): 3 to 3.6 volts
- Supply Current: 0.0160 amps
Supervisory Circuits and Battery Monitor Chips - 12-/8-Channel EEPROM-Programmable System Managers with Nonvolatile Fault Registers -- MAX16046
Description: The MAX16046/MAX16048 EEPROM-configurable system managers monitor, sequence, track, and margin multiple system voltages. The MAX16046 manages up to twelve system voltages simultaneously, and the MAX16048 manages up to eight supply voltages. These devices integrate an analog-to-digital converter
- Package Type: TQFP, QFN, Other
- Pin Count: 56 to 64
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185 F
Supplier: Barksdale Control Products
Description: Series is the ideal solution. Features Integrated trip amplifier 12-bit analog-digital converter For pressure, temperature, level and flow Monitors and controls any sensor with analog output Ideal companion to our 400-series pressure transducers Four switchpoints in a single, compact unit Easy
- Controller Inputs: DC Voltage Input, Current Loop (Transmitter) Input, Resistive / Potentiometer Input
- Control Signal Output: Analog Voltage, Current Loop, Switch / Relay Output
- Control Technique: Limit / Set Point Control
- Accuracy: 0.2000 ±% FS
Supplier: Infineon Technologies AG
Description: USB2.0 full speed device interface 3-wire SPI Master Interface with 2 CS and up to 12 MHz speed 6 dedicated analog to digital converters (ADC) 6 configurable general purpose inputs (analog or digital) 14 dedicated general purpose digital input/outputs (GPIO) H-bridge circuitry with integrated
Supplier: Microchip Technology, Inc.
Description: ) Modules Integrated Temperature Indicator Module 12 Channel 10-bit ADC with Voltage Reference 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) Enhanced Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (EUSART) I2C™Compatible / SPI 25mA Source/Sink current I/O 2x 8-bit Timers (TMR0/TMR2) 1x
- Data Bus: 8 Bit
- Clock Speed: 2.00E7 Hz
- Internal RAM Size: 0.2560 KB
- Internal ROM Type: Flash
Supplier: Silicon Labs
Description: The C8051F00x-01x family devices are highly integrated mixed-signal MCUs featuring a true 10 or 12-bit multi-channel ADC and two separate 12-bit DACs, two voltage comparators (F002/07/12/17 have one only), a voltage reference, and an 8051-compatible microcontroller core with 32 kB of FLASH memory
- Data Bus: 8 Bit
- Life Cycle Stage: Saturation
- Clock Speed: 2.50E7 Hz
- Number of Interrupts: 20
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: features 6 channels of 12-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter giving designers the ability to discriminate smaller signal changes and eliminate the need for external circuitry for high precision measurement of analog signals. With 2 additional timers, 2 enhanced capture/compare/PWM function
- Data Bus: 8 Bit
- Clock Speed: 2.00E7 Hz
- Internal RAM Size: 0.2560 KB
- Internal ROM Type: EEPROM, OTP
Amplifier and Comparator Chips - ISL6217APWM Controller, IMVP License Required, CPU Power for Centrino -- ISL6217ASupplier: Techwell, Inc.
Description: processors. This control IC also features both input voltage feed-forward and average current mode control for excellent dynamic response, "Loss-less" current sensing using MOSFET rDS(ON) and user-selectable switching frequencies from 250kHz to 1MHz per phase. The ISL6217A includes a 6-bit digital
Supplier: Techwell, Inc.
Description: control for excellent dynamic response, "Loss-less" current sensing using MOSFET RDS(ON) and user selectable switching frequencies from 250kHz to 1MHz per phase. The ISL6217 includes a 6-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that dynamically adjusts the CORE PWM output voltage from 0.700V to 1.708V
- Regulator Category: Switching Regulator
- Regulated Output Voltage (Volt): 0.7000 to 1.71 volts
- Output Current (IOUT): 60 amps
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
. 1-MSPS Throughput with Zero Data Latency. Wide Operating Range: AVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V. DVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V (Independent of AVDD). Temperature Range: –40 °C to 125 °C. Excellent Performance: 12-Bit Resolution with NMC. ±1-LSB (Max) DNL and INL. 71-dB SNR with 3-V AVDD. –85-dB THD with 3-V AVDD. Unipolar, Differential Input Range: –AVDD to AVDD. Integrated Offset Calibration. SPI ™-Compatible Serial Interface: 16 MHz. JESD8-7A Compliant Digital I/O... (read more)
Browse Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Chips Datasheets for Texas Instruments
More Information Top
Advances in Medical Engineering
The control unit consists of a motor driver circuit and a matchbox-sized microcontroller board with integrated 12 - bit analog/digital converter (�MODUL- 8051LP, Phytec, Germany).
Noncontact Atomic Force Microscopy
Since the deflection signal is integrated over a cycle, it provides � � Fig.22.7) composed of analog/digital hybrid circuits has been developed (T3510 � � analog-to-digital (14 bit , 150 MSPS) and digital-to-analog (14 bit, 12 MSPS) converters .
Sigma-Delta versus Binary Weighted AD/DA conversion, what is the most promising?
 R.J.van de Plassche, A Five-Digit Analog/Digital Converter , IEEE Journal of Solid- State Circuits , Vol. SC- 12 , December 1977 p 656.  A.Kayanuma et al, An Integrated 16- Bit A/D Converter for PCM Audio Systems, Digest of Technical Papers, IEEE Solid State Circuits Conference 1981, p 56.
 P. R. Gray, J. L. McCreary, and D. A. Hodges, "Weighted capacitor analog/digital converting apparatus and method," U.S. Patent 4129863, Dec. 12 , 1978.  K. Ohri and M. Callahan, " Integrated PCM codec," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits , vol.  H.-S. Lee, D. Hodges, and P. Gray, "A self-calibrating 15 bit CMOS A/D converter ," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.
A 12-bit 1-Msample/s capacitor error-averaging pipelined A/D converter
SONG et U/.: CAPACITOR ERROR-AVLUGING PIPELINEDA/D CONVERTER D. Kerth, N. S. Sooch, and E. J. Swanson, �A 667ns, 12 - bit two-step flash ADC,� in Proc. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conf., May 18, 1988, pp, 18.5.1-18.5.4. H. Schmid, Electronic Analog/Digital Conversion Techniques.
Protegemed2: an extended platform based on RFID to identify EME and improve the detection of microshocks
In addition to the lc we also use eight analog/digital converters ( 12 bits ), DMA access channels and Ethernet MAC to provide the communication interface. The RFID reader was implemented using the integrated circuit HTRC110 .
Information Technology Applications in Industry
The product has high speed, low cost, strong anti interference, 4 PWM/PCA(Programmable Counter Array)/CCU(Capture/Compare Unit), high speed 8 ways-10 bits A/D( Analog /Digital ) converter . � SCM and completely compatible 8051 instruction code but it is more faster 8- 12 times than 8051 � Its main IC ( integrated circuit ) is HD44780, which is good completely compatible.
2-V Feedforward Amplifier and A/D Converter for Mixed Analog/Digital LSIs, by T. Matsuura*, E. Imaizumi**, and T. Anbo** (*Semiconductor & Integrated Circuits Div., Hitachi Ltd., Kokubunji-shi, 185 Japan; **Hitachi ULSI Engineering Corp., Kodaira-shi, 187 Japan): pp. 1666�1678. 7, NO. 12 , DECEMBER 1997 11.5) A 28 mW 16- bit Digital Signal Processor for the PDC Half-Rate CODEC, by �
Addressing substrate coupling in mixed-mode ICs: simulation and power distribution synthesis
[I] J. A. Olmstead and S. Vulih, �Noise problems in mixed analoddigital integrated circuits ,� in Proc.  B. M. J. Kup, E. C. Dijkmans, P. J. A. Naus, and J. Sneep, �A bit stream digital-to-analog converter with 18-b resolution,� IEEE J. Solid State Ci
- Measurement of CO2 response with the breath-by-breath automatic acquisition of the breathing pattern and occlusion pressuretype 16V12B4G (IEF), comprising an analog/digital converter (ADC) (Burr Brown SDM857KG), that of- fers 16 channels for making multiplex measurements, the ability to program gain, and a resolution of 12 bits . A programmable cardclock, type TBGU (IEF), with an integrated circuit (MC6840).
- Smart AD and DA Conversion� ADCs, 58, 61 mixed analog/digital system, 57 open-loop � � model, 62 pipelined AD converters , 59, 60 recent publications � � speed scales, 65 T&H circuit , 64 Smart converter concept � � algorithm, 14 processing algorithm, 12 , 14 signal information, 13 � � scaled design, 34 13- bit DAC design, 39 correction � � switch driver, 42 switches, 42�43 transfer curve, 5-bit DAC, 26 System information, 12�13 System integration , 1 .
- High performance analog-to-digital converter technology for military avionics applicationsB. Gordon, �Linear Electronic Analog/Digital Conversion Architectures, Their Origins, Parameters, Limitations, and Applications�, IEEE Transactions on Circuitsand Systems, Vol. CAS-25, No. 7 (1978  B. Razavi, Principles of Data Conversion System Design, IEEE Press Marketing 12 -27 (1995  S.Soclof, applications of Analog Integrated Circuits , PrenticeHall 451-453 (1985  S. Norsworthy, R. Schreier, and G. Temes, Delta- Sigma Converters , Theory, Design, and Simulation, IEEE Press � � Velebir, A. Oki, D. Streit, and B. Oyama, �Fully Functional High Speed 4- bit A.D Converters �
- New multibit delta-sigma modulator structure with reduced sensitivity to the D/A conversion errorProceedings of the IEEE International symposium on Circuits and systems, 1991, pp � � sigma- delta modulator for 12 -h 2MHz AID conversion� � � modulator using both I- bit and multibit quantisers�, Electron � � 8 PING, L.: �Oversampling analog/digital converters with finite zeros in � � 1220-1244 16 UNBEHAUEN, R., and CICHOCKI, A.: �MOSswitched-capacitor and continuous-time integrated circuits and systems� �
- Low power 13 bit ADCs for ASIC applicationsThere is also further justification for a self calibrating circuit in analog/digital system integration : there is usually a start-up phase in which a calibration of the ADC can be carried out, unseen. The specification for a 13 bit ADC which was adopted allows those systems with 12 bit converters to upgrade their performance.
- Portable microprocessor system for tremor signal recordingIt is necessary assure 12 - bit resolution and required speed processing. Take on base this assumptions is selected to realization integrated circuit ( analog/digital converter ) Analog Devices AD7853L.
- Measurement of CO2 response with the breath-by-breath automatic acquisition of the breathing pattern and occlusion pressure