Description: Heavy Gauge Pipe is used to vent boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters. A simple snap lock design and sturdy galvanized steel construction combine for a quick and secure installation. Easy-to-install snap lock design Crimped end with a stop-bead for a secure interlocking fit 26 gauge
- Application: Commercial, Industrial, Residential
- Type: Sheet Metal
Supplier: Hoover Steel, Inc.
Description: Galvanized Sheet All inquiries are welcome! Inquire for Abrasion Resistant (AR) Plates Shearing and bending services available.
- Metal / Alloy Types: Carbon Steel (UNS G)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Sheet
- Applications: Construction & Building / Architectural
- Specialty Features: Galvanized
Supplier: Acme Tools
Description: for straight cuts - For use in sheet metal 17-26 gauge and very thin ferrous and non-ferrous metals 1/64 In. to 3/64 In. - Works in Bosch and others t-shank and combination t-u shank jigsaws - Wavy set and milled teeth
Description: 4" Start Collar Galvanized Sheet Metal 26 gauge K.D. material (Knock Down-open) For ease of cutting and fitting to your ductwork. After closing the seam, the collar is permanently locked. One end is crimped for attachment to ductwork, the other end is dove-tailed for attachment to plenum
Description: No Description Provided
- Metal / Alloy Types: Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Unalloyed / Commercially Pure / Very Low Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, CDA
- AISI / AA / CDA Grade: 101
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: switch Hot gas bypass capacity control 24V control transformer Direct drive condenser fan motor Rust resistant, high CFM, aluminum condenser fan blade Condenser(s): copper tube/aluminum fin Compressor motor contactor Condenser motor and control circuit fusing Painted galvanized sheet metal cabinet
- Compressor Motor Horsepower: 12 HP
- Power Source: 460 / 60 / 3
- Application / Industry: Industrial, HVAC
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
States > New Jersey > State > Regulations > Title 12 - Labor and Workforce Development > [N.J.A.C. 12:190] 190 - Explosives
With doors of 2 inches of hardwood covered with 26 gauge sheet metal or the equivalent; .