Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Howard Computers
Description: ) - camera - laser-etched aluminum finish in carbon relic - with active shutter 3D glasses
- Operating System: Microsoft®
- Processor: Intel®
- Features: Integrated BluetoothTM Technology
- Type: Laptop / Notebook
Supplier: Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
Description: The PLS6.150D is the same size as the PLS6.75, but features Dual Laser Configuration for increased laser power when you need it. The PLS platform delivers exceptional cutting, marking and engraving results for users who need both high speed and high quality. The PLS6.150D is designed to handle 3D
- Applications: Bar Codes
- Media Handling: Glass / Ceramics, Metals, Plastics, Textiles / Composites, Wood / Corrugated Paper
- Digital Interface: Serial / Digital
- Technology: Laser Marking
Supplier: Laser Services, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Materials: Metals, Plastics, Rubber, Glass, Composites, Foam
- Method: 3D Engraving, CNC Engraving, Electrical Discharge Machining, Embossing / Debossing, Indent Marking, Laser Marking / Laser Engraving, Pad Printing, Rotary Engraving, Scribing, Sublimation Transfer
- Printing Capabilities: Bar Code / Matrix Code, Certification / Regulatory Symbols, Logos / Graphics, Serial Numbers, Semi-permanent
- Services Offered: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype, Short Run, Production, Inspection / Quality Control
Supplier: Optoma Technology, Inc.
Description: of 3D glasses) lets you unlock the 3D potential of the projectors. The projector employs DLP link technology to support 720p 3D display with the use of active-shutter glasses. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (such as a 3D DVD player, cable box or gaming system), 3D content and 3D glasses
Supplier: All-Marks, LLC
Description: Contract Laser Marking & UID Label Services Laser engraving, laser marking, or laser staining is an effortless way to make your parts or products look outstanding at an affordable price. Our processes allow us to laser engrave on all metals and many plastics. We use state-of-the-art
- Materials: Metals, Plastics, Glass, Composites, Other
- Method: 3D Engraving, Dot Peening / Dot Peen Marking, Indent Marking, Laser Marking / Laser Engraving, Rotary Engraving, Screen Printing / Silk Screening, Scribing, Sublimation Transfer
- Printing Capabilities: Bar Code / Matrix Code, Certification / Regulatory Symbols, Logos / Graphics, Serial Numbers, Other
- Services Offered: Design Assistance, Prototype, Short Run, Production, Inspection / Quality Control
Supplier: Novation Industries
Description: ), DMLS, Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), CNC and Urethane Castings. Prototype parts can be produced in thermoplastics, urethanes, acrylics and epoxy photopolymers. The 3D parts can also be finished with paint, EMI shielded, vacuum metalized and electroplated to create a more finished product sample
- Capabilities: Ceramic Manufacturing, Die Cutting, Electronic Manufacturing, Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Extrusion, Foam Fabrication, Gear Manufacturing, Glass Fabrication, Laser Processing, Machining, Metal Casting, Molding, Mold Making, Optical Manufacturing, Printed Circuit Board (PCB
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Certification, Design / Development, Reverse Engineering, Testing / Inspection
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Building / Construction, Consumer / Retail, Energy / Utility, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Telecommunications, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: Key featuresD High speed scanning up to 19200pts/sD Seamless integration with Renishaw PH10M(Q) throughlightweight design and use of Renishaw multiwireD Adjustable camera and laser intensity settings guaranteetop data quality for different surfaces & environmentsD Automated qualification
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Surface Metrology: 3D / Areal Topography
- Mounting / Loading: Machine Mounted
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for 3D Laser Glass Top
Cambridge Technology, Inc.
Why 3-Axis Scanning?
As the number of large area, web feed and remote applications that use laser processing is growing exponentially, Cambridge Technology's 3-Axis Scanning Systems are gaining more and more popularity in the marketplace due to their: large field of view. small spot size. ability to scan pre-defined 3D surfaces. ability to use high power lasers. Compared to mechanical processes, laser processing using 3-Axis Scanning provides improved flexibility, quality, setup time and throughput. The advantages... (read more)
Browse Laser Processing Equipment Datasheets for Cambridge Technology, Inc.
ifm efector inc.
ifm Vision Sensors Offer Smarter Error-Proofing
Sensor - detects and compares defined shapes. • 3D Image Sensor - evaluates shape, size and volume in 3D. ifm's Multi-Code Reader (Starting list price $875 U.S.). Data Matrix codes are critical for tracking and insuring reliable quality in the manufacturing process. ifm's Multi-Code Reader is designed to identify, veritify and qualify 2D data matrix codes and 1D bar codes. Multi-Code Reader application examples include: Laser-etched DMC code on glass. Laser-etched code on PVT panels and glass... (read more)
Browse Vision Sensors Datasheets for ifm efector inc.
First Sensor AG
Matrix APD detector arrays for LIDAR
ceramic carriers as well as miniaturized BGA packages both with glass or band pass filter for high volume products. Conventional LIDAR range finding systems for civil and defense applications have been in use for many years. Distance measurements have been performed by using a single laser beam generated by a semiconductor or solid state laser and measuring the time-of-flight of the reflected beam. Similar technology is being used to create a 3D image of fixed or moving objects, the so-called... (read more)
Browse Photodiodes Datasheets for First Sensor AG
Conduct Research Top
Laser Welding 3D Contoured Thermoplastics (.pdf)
the laser energy and to apply the necessary contact force, thus eliminating the need for a verticle, mechanical clamping device. To accomplish this, a glass ball on a frictionless air-bearing is put into position and pressure is applied via a self contained pneumatic slide.
VIVID 3D Digitizer and Crystal Art (.pdf)
Crystalix, Berlin has taken the world by storm as the first company to produce superb quality 3-dimensional facial portraits engraved with a laser in massive optical glass. Crysalix exclusively uses the Minolta VI (VIVID) range of laser digitizers to capture all 3D portraits. "3D images in glass
Application Article: Economical, Accurate Gantry Table Key to Development of New Laser Scanner Line
"Laser Design discovered a gantry base that provides high precision table movements over a wide range of motion at a very economical cost. As a result, Laser Design has been able to introduce the Surveyor RE series of 3D laser digitizers at half the price of what used to be their lowest cost
Possible Medical Applications (see article text also) Catheters, surgical tools, implants, biopsy tools and any small part needing 3-D geometry in a wide variety of materials and favoring lower-volume production due to low set-up cost but high piece price Catheters, surgical tools, implants, biopsy
Vision in Hostile Environments
throughput and quality, and removing operators from a dangerous environment. The pouring environment is extremely hot, smoky, and often includes splatter of molten material, a major challenge for any sensor technology. Laser 3-D sensors have met this challenge since the 1980s. Locating the sensor
An Introduction to Portable CMMs (.pdf)
much less expensive than a traditional CMM. Types of Portable CMMs. There are two main types of portable CMMs: articulated arms and laser trackers. Articulated Arms. An articulated arm determines and records the location of a probe in 3D. space and reports the results through software. In order
Engineering Web Search: 3D Laser Glass Top
Laser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laser From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Laser light" redirects here. For the song, see LaserLight.
Laser rangefinder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laser rangefinder From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LG Electronics: Consumer Electronics & Appliances from LG | LG...
3D TV Smart TV LED TV LCD TV Plasma TV LG Cinema 3D Discover LG Smart TV Discover LG Google TV
Chapter 7: Light and Optics
Quick and simple laser communicator. Make your own 3D pictures in minutes. A simple laser communicator. How would you like to talk over a laser beam?
Co2 laser technology from Synrad
Laser Model Information Marking Heads Flyer 3D Marking Heads Flyer 3D FH Flyer Fenix Flyer
Laser Resale – We buy, sell and broker qualified used...
Laser Guide Over 26 Years of Experience... The name to trust in laser brokering. Laser Resale Home Contact Us (978) 443-8484
Holography & Holograms
Easter Story 3D ALL AGES will enjoy this 3D photo gallery presentation of the Easter Story.
IPG Microsystems Provides Innovative Laser Micromachining
FAYb Laser Markers | Panasonic
FAYb type laser markers are designed to mark metal in addition to plastic, glass, wood, leather as well as other materials and substrates.
laser engraving machine, laser engraving machine...
Related Searches : laser, engraving machine, engraving, laser cutting, laser machine, laser engraving, laser cutting machine