Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning Group
Description: CRE MCA-2185 is one of our engineered vehicles that are ready to use with cut-rate enhancing lubricants, dispersants, corrosion inhibitors, and suspension additives to extend the life and performance of the slurry. MCA-2185 keeps the plates running cool by minimizing sludge build-ups and allowing
- Type: Lapping, Polishing
- Products / Materials Finished: Ceramics / Glass, Specialty / Other
- Form: Slurry
- Abrasive Grain Type: Aluminum Oxide
Supplier: Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Tube Type: Metal Tubing
- Design Units: English
- Outside Diameter / Size: 0.0495 to 0.0505 inch
- Maximum Inside Diameter / Size: 0.0395 inch
Supplier: Will's Pro Custom Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: are capable of providing include. Shearing Sawing Punching Drilling Milling Turning Grinding Threading Tapping Brake Forming Tube Forming Rolling Deep drawing Wire forming Mig welding all alloys Tig welding all alloys Spot welding carbon steels and some alloys Deburring Finish
- Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating, Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Swaging, Threading, Welding / Brazing
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbon / Graphite, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron (Ductile), Lead, Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless, Titanium, Zirconium
- Services: Assembly Services, CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry Served: General Purpose, Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical (General), Chemical (Corrosive / Solvent), Compressed Air, Coolant, Cryogenic, High Temperature / Heating Fluids, HVAC, Hydraulic Fluid, Marine, Oil / Fuel, Pipeline, Refrigerant, Sanitary, Slurry, Building / Structural, Vacuum, Water
Supplier: Leonhardt Manufacturing
Description: . With a focus on manufacturing decorative tubing products and tubing fabrications of the highest quality for a wide variety of industrial applications, Leonhardt delivers an extensive range of custom tube fabrication capabilities. From tube bending, end forming, and metal finishing, to supply chain
- Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating, Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Swaging, Telescopic Tube, Threading, Welding / Brazing
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron (Gray / Cast), Iron (Ductile), Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless
- Services: Assembly Services, CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Just-In-Time Capability, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry Served: General Purpose, Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical (General), Chemical (Corrosive / Solvent), Compressed Air, Coolant, Cryogenic, Food Processing, High Temperature / Heating Fluids, HVAC, Hydraulic Fluid, Marine, Medical / Pharmaceutical, Oil / Fuel, Pipeline, Refrigerant, Sanitary, Slurry, Building
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Vivace for Hard Chrome Plating
and conventional abrasive powders, compounds, slurries and suspensions to industry standard or customer specific requirements. We supply these products for a variety of applications across a wide range of industries including the manufacture of diamond and cubic boron nitride cutting / grinding tools from our powders. And the lapping, polishing, chemo - mechanical planarization and super finishing of a wide variety of materials using our powders, compounds, slurries and suspensions. (read more)
Browse Nanomaterials Datasheets for Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Metal Cutting Corporation
What Is Lapping?
a lapping machine does have moving parts, they are plates that rotate like the teacups in an amusement park ride -- methodically spinning in a single plane (not multiple axes0, with the top plate going in one direction and the bottom plate, the other. So, what is lapping exactly? It is a controlled mechanical sanding or polishing process that involves an abrasive between two surfaces that are rubbed together to create an accurate finish on a part. Depending on the material and application for the part... (read more)
Browse Lapping Services Datasheets for Metal Cutting Corporation
More Information Top
Machining with Abrasives
Abstract This chapter presents the recent developments of polishing technologies which are relevant to practical applications, including robotic polishing of aerospace parts, mirror surface finishing of brittle solids, and microbore and free-form surface polishing. … work surfaces and flexible abrasive tools, such as belts and films, free abrasives and abrasive slurry flow.
Melt Infiltrated Ceramic Matrix Composites for Shrouds and Combustor Liners of Advanced Industrial Gas Turbines
Slurry cast MI shrouds were also procured from Honeywell Advanced Composite, Inc. (CCP) and from Goodrich Aerospace in early 2001. … would require divulging highly proprietary information, and thus only a description of the finished shrouds and their …
3 Surface Protections for Water Turbines, Slurry Erosion & Cavitation Erosion, Water and Gas Turbines, P 90 … 4 Unger, R. H. and Grossklaus, W. D., Jr., 28th Annual Aerospace /Airline Plating & Metal Finishing Forum & Exposition, San Diego, April 20-23, 1992, SAE Technical Paper Series 920 931.
Varying electro-kinetic interactions to achieve predictable polishing results on zinc sulfide
… a strong dependence for both removal rate and surface roughness on the chemistry of the polishing slurry . The next steps in developing a conventional finishing model for ZnS will be to include additional polishing … … like to acknowledge Professor Brian Kirby of the Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering for his …
The principal technology that allowed the proliferation of titanium alloy castings in the aerospace industry was the … … adaptation of this method to titanium casting technology required the development of ceramic slurry materials with minimum … This low-ductility layer may be Table 9 Surface finish of titanium castings Process NAS 823 surface …