Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: HSB Global Standards
Description: Boiler and pressure vessel specialists in codes, standards and certification globally. HSB Global Standards offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants. Established in 1866, we provided
- Organization Type: Standards Provider (Database / Distributor), Specialty / Other
- Capability: Auditing / System Assessment, Certification / Qualification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation / Analysis, Obsolete Codes / Standards, Update Services, Specialty / Other
- Specific Standard / Organization: ASME, ASTM, ISO, NRC, NRTL, Other
- Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building / Construction, Combustion Equipment / Boilers, HVAC, Inspection / NDT, Materials, Metals / Alloys, Nuclear / Utility, Piping / Pressure Vessels, Power Generation / Transmission, Process Equipment, Quality / Process Control, Safety / Health
Instructional Seminars and Training Services - Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance CompanySupplier: HSB Global Standards
Description: HSB Global Standards offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants. Established in 1866, we provided engineering services to users of steam powered equipment. Today, HSB Global Standards has grown
- Services: Assessment Services, Authoring Training Materials, Course / Program Development, Product Training / Training Manuals, Seminar / Webinar Creation, Tutorial / Workshop Development, Other
- Industry: Aerospace / Defense, Automotive / Vehicular, Building / Construction, Energy / Natural Resources, Nuclear / Utility, Marine, Other Industry
- Technology / Subject Expertise: Codes and Standards, Engineering Design and Analysis Methods, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality and Inspection
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, South / Central America Only, Europe Only, South Asia Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Environics, Inc.
Description: traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The ROBD 2 introduces pressure changes and gas expansion as a function of altitude. Several safety features are built into the device: prevention of over pressurization of the subject's mask, prevention of reduced oxygen contents
- Trainer Type: Simulator
- Technical Field / Engineering Subject: Aerospace / Flight, Biology / Biotechnology, Specialty / Other
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: and codes address subjects that affect the interests of industry, consumers, regulators and the public at large. Learn about CSA Group's accreditations, our recognized balanced matrix process, and how many of our codes and standards are used by industries and regulators to help make the world
- Organization Type: Standards Developer
- Capability: Auditing / System Assessment, Certification / Qualification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation / Analysis
- Specific Standard / Organization: CSA Mark
- Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Adhesives / Sealants, Alternative / Renewable Energy, Analytical Laboratories, Appliances, Automation / Robotics, Automotive, Building / Construction, CAD / Engineering Design, Coatings / Paint, Combustion Equipment / Boilers, Compatibility, Composites, Components
Supplier: KRAL AG
Description: Model EML/EMS 12 KRAL Oil Burner - Supply Station Type EML for extra light fuel Type EMS for heavy fuel oil Pressure stage up to 40 bar From 300 to 7500 l/min Basic module with an additional pressure regulator. The pressure regulating valve ensures a constant pressure even with different
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 4752 to 118800 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 580 psi
- Power Source: None, Pump Only
- Market Segment: General Industrial, Aerospace / Defense, Maritime, Power Generation
Supplier: Interface Devices, Inc.
Description: All IDI gas booster products do not require an inlet air valve regulator or lubricator. PTFE compound dynamic seals for long life and sparkless operation. These gas boosters maintain set pressure without consuming energy. Air Driven Air, and Gas Boosters are available for pressures from 50 psi (3.4
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 440 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1500 psi
- Power Source: Air / Pneumatic
- Media Description: Gas / Air
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Tescom-Emerson Process Management
A comprehensive guide to regulators & systems
TESCOM's eCatalog is a go-to source for information on regulators, valves and systems. You will not only find specific product information, but also technical information, such as engineering guidelines for different world areas, common terms and definitions, and certifications. With just a few clicks, you can easily navigate through the eCatalog to get the information you need. Click here to view our latest Global eCatalog (read more)
Browse Pressure Regulators Datasheets for Tescom-Emerson Process Management
Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
MINIATURE DIAPHRAGM STYLE RELIEF VALVE
Beswick Engineering's RVD series miniature diaphragm style relief valve is a normally closed valve, which opens on rising upstream pressure. The valve will crack open (first bubble) at the specified relief pressure, and continue to open further as overpressure increases. The valve will then close again when upstream pressure drops below the set pressure (typically 1-2 psi below). Features and Specifications: The frictionless diaphragm design offers compactness, light weight and high accuracy... (read more)
Browse Pressure Relief Valves Datasheets for Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
More Information Top
Federal Register > Wednesday, April 29, 1998 > [63 FR 23379] Airworthiness Directives; McDonnell Douglas Model DC-9, DC-9-80, and C-9 (Military) Series Airplan...
… any converted or first production non-regulating shutoff valve, P/N 979410-1-1 or 979410-2-1, on the starter of engines 1 and 2 by installing a pressure regulator on the valve in accordance with AlliedSignal Aerospace Service Bulletin 979410-80 …
Federal Register > Wednesday, October 23, 1996 > [61 FR 54961] Airworthiness Directives; McDonnell Douglas Model DC-9, DC-9-80, and C-9 (Military) Series Airpl...
… of this AD, modify any converted or first production non-regulating shutoff valve, P/N 979410-1-1 or 979410-2-1, on the engine starter by installing a pressure regulator on the valve in accordance with AlliedSignal Aerospace Service Bulletin 979410-80 …
Resurfacing, Recoating, and Refinishing Services
Oxygen cleaning is performed on factories with furnaces, autoclaves, aerospace facilities, refineries, pressure gauges, pressure transmitters, regulators , fittings, thermowells, gold mines, hospitals, tubing, pipe, hoses, filters, valves and other assemblies and plants.
Parts Washing Services
Oxygen cleaning is performed on factories with furnaces, autoclaves, aerospace facilities, refineries, pressure gauges, pressure transmitters, regulators , fittings, thermowells, gold mines, hospitals, tubing, pipe, hoses, filters, valves, and other assemblies and plants.
European Commission : CORDIS : News and Events : Materials industry must innovate, says UK minister
'Users of materials in the automotive, aerospace and construction industries will be under constant pressure from customers - and regulators - to produce greener, cleaner, lighter, stronger, more efficient products.
Minister urges innovation
“Users of materials in the automotive, aerospace and construction industries will be under constant pressure from customers – and regulators – to produce greener, cleaner, lighter, stronger, more efficient products.
… Joint Airworthiness Regulation Joint Strike Fighter Life Cycle Cost Low Cycle Fatigue Life-Extending Control Loss of Thrust Control Low-Pressure Low-Pressure Compressor Low- Pressure Turbine Linear Quadratic Regulator Load Reduction Device Line-Replaceable Unit Modular Aerospace Propulsion System Simulation Model …
Aerospace Sciences Meetings > Comparison of Different Uses of Metamodels for Robust Design Optimization
19 Persson, J. A., and Ölvander, J., “Comparison of Sampling Methods for a Dynamic Pressure Regulator ”, AIAA-2011-1205, Proceedings of the 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition, AIAA, Orlando, FA, 4-7 Jan …