Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: ANALYZE Inc.
Description: to entrepreneurs, quality control, research and industrial scientists and engineers in the following industries: Aerospace Electronics Graphic Arts Medical Devices Personal Care Plastics Semiconductors Transportation
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Health & Safety, Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Other Market Served
- Capabilities: Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Other
- R & D: Materials Research, Process Design, Product Design, Scientific Research, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing, Reverse Engineering, Other T & F Services
Supplier: Zeus, Inc.
Description: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES For more than 45 years, the name Zeus has been synonymous with innovative products that make life-saving technology possible. We know firsthand how powerful collaboration can be having applied this approach for more than 45 years to develop such widely accepted
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Medical, Network / Communications, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Utilities and Energy
- Capabilities: Materials Engineering, Other
- R & D: Materials Research, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Cambridge Polymer Group is a ISO 9001:2008 registered contract research organization (CRO) that consults on a wide range of projects dealing with polymers or test development. Companies routinely use our scientists and facilities for out-sourced research projects, particularly when
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Medical, Mining / Geological, Pharmaceutical, Other Market Served
- Capabilities: Biomedical Engineering (BME), Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other
- R & D: CAD Design, Industrial Design, Machine Design, Materials Research, Product Design, Scientific Research, Simulation, Software Development, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing, Reverse Engineering
Supplier: ChemArt Company
Description: are based on his original research. Today, ChemArt utilizes that same critical understanding of the imaging process and entrepreneurial spirit to manufacture critical metal parts with the PCM process. Typical products created from the PCM process are delivered to a vast number of industries including
- Capabilities: Anodizing, Buffing / Polishing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Hard Coating / Treatment, Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services / Processes: New / OEM Parts, Refinishing, Process Selection / Design Assistance, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Description: Worldwide Imego is a research institute that focuses on contract R&D and serves companies worldwide in the development of advanced microsensor-based systems. Imego performs basic research, feasibility studies, prototype development and small-scale production in diverse microsensor fields
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Biotechnology, Building and Construction, Chemical Processing, Consumer, Education, Electronics, Energy, Environment, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Medical, Metals and Mining, Military, Pharmaceutical, Rail
- Services: Design Support, Electrical Design, Electronic Design, Embedded System Design, Industrial Design, Materials Research, Modeling, Product Design, Project Management, Project Planning, Prototyping, Software Development, Systems Design, Testing
- Location: Europe Only
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: Paramount Metal Finishing 1515 West Elizabeth Ave Linden, NJ 07036 Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pmf1.com Paramount Metal Finishing specializes in applying coatings on metal and plastic substrates in accordance with customer or military specifications.
- Industry: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Automotive, Cement / Concrete, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Chemical / Material Processing, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof /
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Aerospace Research Companies Top
GFS Chemicals, Inc.
A number of GFS Chemicals products have been shown to be useful in Aerospace applications. These applications range from propellants and oxidizers, etchings, batteries, metal additives, anti-corrosives, R &D, metal hot treating, fire enduring materials, and beyond. Whether you need research or production quantities, GFS has experience supporting projects for the aerospace industry. GFS Chemicals has built a world class reputation in the manufacture of anhydrous materials for decades through... (read more)
Browse Inorganic Chemicals and Compounds Datasheets for GFS Chemicals, Inc.
Research Control Valve
Technology Selection Charts: Flow Meter Selection Chart . Valve Selection Chart. Calibration Selection Chart. . Commercial Industrial Applications. Water / Wastewater. Oil & Gas. Chemical / Petrochemical. Process Industries. Irrigation. HVAC / Building Automation. Concrete / Aggregate. Aviation & Aerospace. Automotive Aftermarket. . Support. Find the resources and options you need to derive maximum benefit from your Badger Meter products and resolve any product... (read more)
Browse Control Valves Datasheets for Badger Meter
Connection Solutions for Aerospace
customized solutions based on the proven MC Multilam Technology to meet specific requirements. Our high added value connectors and contact systems satisfy the most demanding requirements of high reliability aerospace applications. Our long-time experience and technical expertise enable us to meet the stringent technical requirements of this industry. Research and Development. Our R &D department designs the exact combination of functions for your application. Particular attention is paid... (read more)
Browse Electrical Connectors Datasheets for Multi-Contact USA
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Measurement Group
Accelerometers for Aerospace Reliability Testing
Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt group division, has announced the successful application of its Endevco ® model 65 triaxial ISOTRON ® (IEPE-type) accelerometer series to support the rigorous demands of aerospace reliability testing. Among the most critical of aerospace testing requirements is jet engine fuel control module reliability. Each module must be fully tested for vibration on a shaker, simulating actual use conditions, as well as evaluated for continued performance with fuel... (read more)
Browse Accelerometers Datasheets for Meggitt Sensing Systems - Measurement Group
PremaTech Advanced Ceramics
Advanced Ceramics Research
manufacture small quantities of components for the R &D marketplace. We are well recognized within the Ceramic Materials Marketplace for our superior quality Test Specimens and Coupons, along with our MOR bars. We routinely Serve: Medical R &D. Corporate R &D. Aerospace and Defense development. Prototype part development. University Research programs. National Laboratory development programs. Use our contact us page to forward your nondisclosure agreements and part prints. (read more)
Browse Ultra-hard Materials Machining Datasheets for PremaTech Advanced Ceramics
High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Breakthrough Waterjet Cutting for Aerospace
including research projects to nuclear orders, and everything in between. No job is too small. Applications: AEROSPACE. Titanium bodies | Engine components (aluminum, titanium, heat-resistant alloys). AUTOMOTIVE. Interior trim (instrument panels, door panels) | Firewall, under-hood, etc | Grille Inserts | Truck bed liners. GASKETS. Automotive, marine, small engine, motorcycle, aircraft | Metal, copper, Teflon | Rubber, corkboard. METALS, EXOTIC & NONTRADITIONAL MATERIALS. Flat stock (aluminum... (read more)
Browse Cutting Services Datasheets for High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Failure Analyses...Medical Devices
. Loss of Paint and Coating Adhesion to Substrates. Aerospace O-Ring/Gasket Environment Compatibility. Consumer Packaging Film Surface Treatments. Plastic Food Container Seals. The ability to respond quickly to client needs is important as there are often significant business and risk management issues associated with root cause/failure analysis investigations. (read more)
Browse Research and Development Services Datasheets for ANALYZE Inc.
Extramet Products, LLC
The Aerospace Industry turns to Extramet
Aerospace. The aerospace industry turns to Extramet for the most durable, reliable carbide available. Diverse grade options enable customers to choose the best products for specific applications. Submicron Grades: EMT 100: Extreme hardness, exceptional wear characteristics, TRS (Transverse Rupture Strength) and rigidity make EMT 100 ideal for reamers, straight flute drills, boring bars, end mills, nozzles, guides, punches, core rods, gauges, wear parts and certain water jet... (read more)
Browse Metal Shapes and Stock Datasheets for Extramet Products, LLC
Conduct Research Top
"Smart" Turbine Meters Improve Flow Sensing Performance In The Aerospace Industry (.pdf)
For research, development and testing applications in the aerospace industry, advanced "smart" turbine flowmeters are providing significantly improved volumetric and mass flow sensing performance. In particular, this new breed of turbine meter is being utilized by manufacturers of advanced aircraft
Sensorless Switched-Reluctance Generators: a Technology Read for Aerospace Applications
and hydraulic loads used for the past decades cannot efficiently meet these growing demands. The engineering challenges include developing a powerful electric generator that is not bulky and cumbersome. Compactness and low weight is of paramount importance in the aerospace industry. This requirement of high
Aerospace Industry Turns to Innovative Fastener Thread to Keep the Mission from Falling Apart
Extreme shock, G-force, vibration, and temperature cycles assault every jet, rocket, and spacecraft repeatedly during thousands of hours of operational use. True mission success depends on how reliably these aerospace vehicles operate for the long haul. Whether the challenge is mounting critical
An Integrated Approach to the Dynamic Testing of Aerospace Structures
. This application note explains how testing teams can get the greatest possible volume of information from every test while preventing errors that would make it necessary to run tests again. An Integrated Approach to the Dynamic Testing of Aerospace Structures. Home. Login. Language. English. Français
Innovations in Fluid Cell Tooling and Process Efficiency Dramatically Lower the Costs of Aerospace Sheet Metal Parts (.pdf)
-. Major advances in production efficiency with next generation tooling. A "rebirth" of fluid cell processing has taken place over the past three years. A. great deal has been learned through testing and research about predicting and. controlling the behaviour of aerospace aluminium alloys and other
Select Academics Aerospace/Aviation Agriculture Appliance Athletics/Fitness Automotive Chemical Chiropractic Civil Engineering Composites Electronics Energy Consumer Products Food/Beverage Footwear Manufacturing/Design Furniture Government/ Military Hospitals HVAC Long-term care facilities Mattress
The Frontiers of Project Management Research
accessible from home, your mobile device, or in the office. EngineeringPro spans all the major engineering disciplines, ranging from Aerospace engineering through Telecommunications. Content is provided by leading industry publishers such as John Wiley & Sons, McGraw-Hill, Springer, Elsevier
2007 NASA Aerospace Battery Workshop, Huntsville, AL USA, Nov 27-29, 2007 | reported by Ned Isaacs | MEETING REPORT | January 2008 | A B T | 7MS.com
The NASA Aerospace Battery Workshop is an annual event hosted by the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. The workshop is quite a bargain since attendance is free! It is sponsored by the NASA Aerospace Flight Battery Systems Program and has been held in Huntsville, Alabama, for 18 years. Jeff Brewer
Engineering Web Search: Aerospace Research Companies Top
The research at the Graduate Aerospace Laboratories of the California Institute of Technology (GALCIT) has evolved over the past three quarters of a
Lux Research | Technology Scouting and Market Research in...
Evaluating Technology Companies Performing Due Diligence Aerospace and Automotive Oil and Gas Diversified Industrials
IMS Research - Electronics market research & consultancy
IMS Research supplies 18 out of 20 of the world?s largest technology companies
Nancy Leveson's Home Page at MIT
for STAMP Workshop March 2013 System Safety Research Lab (SSRL) System and Software Safety Research Project Industry Class Information for 2013
Research Tools Technical Groups & Institutes
TWI - Manufacturing, engineering, materials and joining...
Aerospace Construction and Fabrication Research and Consultancy Failure Investigation
MarketResearch.com - Market Research Reports - Business and...
Welcome Guest | Research index LoginRegister Browse Research Help Advanced Search Search
Research and development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Research and development From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia