Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Abrisa Technologies
Description: Enhanced aluminum mirrors are front surface mirrors over-coated with dielectric layers to increase reflectivity and protect against humidity and abrasion. Mirror coatings conform to specifications: MIL-C-48497, MIL-M-1350BC MIL-STD-810 C
- Glass Type: Aluminosilicate
- Shape / Form: Plate
- Length: 32 inch
- Width / O.D.: 50 inch
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates
- Glass Type: Glass Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Plate, Rod Stock
- Max Use Temperature: 1100 F
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.5900 W/m-K
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials
Description: These SiC based speciality refractories may be either silicate bonded or alumino-silicate bonded. Their manufacturing process includes blending SiC grains with application specific additives, pressing the mix to the final shape and firing the green body at high temperature in gas fired kilnsShow More
Description: Given its high temperature compatibility and resistance to thermal shock, SCHOTT's aluminosilicate glass tubing is a perfect fit for use in halogen lamps in the automotive industry. The tubes, which are alkali-free and whose coefficient of expansion matches the molybdenum filament, can be easily
- Material Choices: Glass Tubing
- Design Units: Metric
- Shape: Round
- Finish: Translucent
Supplier: IRD Glass
Description: IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Material Selection, Photomask Fabrication, Inspection / Testing, Specialty / Other
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining
- Size Capabilities: 0.3150 to 20 inch
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Dichroic, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Fluoride Glass
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: , aluminum oxide, alumino-silicates, boron nitride, glass-ceramics, magnesium oxide, and zirconium phosphate. Production capabilities include isostatic and dry pressing, low pressure injection molding, extrusion, slip-casting, and CNC machining.
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Foundry / Metal Processing
- Performance Features: Machinable
Supplier: Rayotek Scientific, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Blowing / Assembly, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection, Inspection / Testing, Specialty / Other
- Processes: Extrusion / Drawing, Grinding / Beveling, Machine Forming (Bending / Pressing) , Machining, Molding, Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Specialty / Other
- Additional Operations: Chemical Treating, Glass to Metal Bonding, Glass to Ceramic Bonding, Etching / Blasting, Heat Treating, Hermetic Sealing, Lapping / Polishing, Other
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: Bullen offers custom, precision glass machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of glass machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Size Capabilities: 3 to 5.91 inch
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Dichroic, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Chalcogenide / Sulphide, Fluoride Glass, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Pegasus Glass
Description: Custom Manufacturing Pegasus extensive in house manufacturing abilities allow us to create quality Scientific, Industrial and OE glassware from both automated and manual process for glass blowing, cutting, grinding, forming, and machining. Our personnel are not only proficient with what they do
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Blowing / Assembly, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Lampworking, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection, Supplies, Specialty / Other
- Processes: Extrusion / Drawing, Grinding / Beveling, Machine Forming (Bending / Pressing) , Machining, Molding, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Soda Lime, Quartz, Specialty / Other
- Additional Operations: Chemical Treating, Glass to Metal Bonding, Etching / Blasting, Heat Treating, Lapping / Polishing
Supplier: Rath Incorporated
Description: . ALTRA® KVS is formed from alumina and/or alumino-silicate fibers with appropriate inorganic and organic binders. ALTRA® KVS products are pre-fired to 1000°C, resulting in an organic free composition.
- Applications: Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Foundry / Metal Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing
- Material Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Fabricated / Custom Shape
- Density: 25 lbs/ft³
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Pyrolytic Graphite for the Glass Industry
Ideal for all types of glass including: Soda-lime. Borosilicate. Lead Glass. Aluminosilicate glass. Fused silica. Found in such applications as: Fine stemware. Pharmaceutical packaging. Microscopy. LED. Photovoltaic. Specialty glass tubing... (read more)
Browse Carbon, Graphite, and Diamond Materials Datasheets for MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Solid colored glass for decorative purposes
Fabrication. Featured Products. High Ion-Exchange (HIE ™) Aluminosilicate Thin Glass. AGC Dragontrail ™. Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass. SCHOTT Xensation ™ Cover glass. Both of the Abrisa Technologies' manufacturing facilities are ITAR Registered and ISO 9001:2008 compliant. Both companies were ISO 9001:2008 certified by American Systems Registrar, which was established in 1997.Our facilities have undergone rigorous compliance audits and our quality management system... (read more)
Browse Glass Materials Datasheets for Abrisa Technologies
ITO Coatings, Transparent/Electrically Conductive
be applied to a wide variety of commercial glass such as soda lime float glass, borosilicate and aluminosilicate glass as well as other technical substrates such as ceramic, and fused silica. Typical applications for ITO/IMITO coated glass include: Liquid crystal, flat panel, plasma, and touch panel displays. Heated and anti-static windows. Transparent EMF, EMI EMC, RFI, and HF shielded glass. Instrumentation. Electronic displays. GPS systems. Outdoor displays. Heater panels. ITO and IMITO... (read more)
Browse Thin Film Coating Services Datasheets for Abrisa Technologies
Ultrasonic Lead Soldering & Bus Bars
yin oxide (IMITO) coatings for EMI shielding and heaters with uniform electrical conductivity and high optical throughput, low reflectance requirements. Transmittance levels can be in excess of 98%. ITO and IMITO coatings from Abrisa Technologies are resistant to flaking, peeling, cracking, delaminating, and crazing and can be applied to a wide variety of commercial glass such as soda lime float, borosilicate and aluminosilicate glass as well as other technical substrates such as silicon... (read more)
Browse Display Filters and Films Datasheets for Abrisa Technologies
More Information Top
II M. Moesgaard, D. Herfort, J. Skibsted, Y. Z. Yue, Calcium aluminosilicate glasses as supplementary cementitious materials, Eur. J. Glass Sci. Technol. A., 51 (2010) 183-190..
Touch Panel Report - Cover Glass for Touch Panel - 2013
Aluminosilicate glass .
Touch Screen Q3 2012 Special Report - Touch Panel-Use Tempered Glass - Displaybank
Aluminosilicate Glass ················································································ 15 .
Handbook of Ceramic Composites
N. P. Bansal, Method of Producing a Silicon Carbide Fiber Reinforced Strontium Aluminosilicate Glass - Ceramic Matrix Composite, U. S. Patent # 5,389,321; February 14, 1995.
OSA | Tunable color temperature of Ce3+/Eu2+, 3+ co-doped low silica aluminosilicate glasses for white lighting
Tunable color temperature of Ce3+/Eu2+, 3+ co-doped low silica aluminosilicate glasses for white lighting .
Finally we have discovered that GS of soda lime aluminosilicate glasses dramatically drops when Al2O3 content surpasses a critical value.
Touch Panel Cover Glass Report - 2015
The share balance between the two dominant materials— aluminosilicate glass and soda lime glass—is expected to remain the same due to the influence of different touch structure penetrations and cost concerns for various applications.
Touch Panel Industry & Cost Analysis Report - 2014
Aluminosilicate glass .
Environmental effects on initiation and propagation of surface defects on silicate glasses: scratch and fracture toughness study
Soda lime silica and aluminosilicate glasses were studied to compare the effects of the alkali ion and glass network type on surface defect formation.
Effect of Temperature on the Structuring and Properties of Glass and Glass Ceramic of Lithium Aluminosilicate Composition
Flow chart for devitrification of lithium aluminosilicate glass (process parameter values are indicated).
Display Glass Market Tracker - PowerPoint - Q3 2015
Aluminosilicate glass has excellent thermal properties with its low coefficient of expansion and high softening point.