Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: MTI Instruments Inc.
Description: Measurement System is ideal for solving tough production applications throughout a variety of industries. Features: Latest CMOS/CCD Technology, exclusively offered by MTI. DC to 20 kHz Frequency Response for dynamic measurements. Visible Laser spot for easy setup. Analog Voltage and RS-485
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Form Parameters: Differential / Taper, Flatness, Parallelism, Runout, Squareness / Angularity, Step Height, Straightness, Thickness, Warp / Bow
- Standards Compliance: ISO / EN
- Part Diameter / Width: 7.87E-4 inch
Supplier: Mahr Federal Inc.
Description: Modular machine concept and a wide variety of probes for any measuring problem High-precision shop floor measurements for quickly adapting the manufacturing process Large measuring volume Large weight capacity of the rotary table
- Technology: Contact / Stylus Based
- Form Parameters: Coaxiality, Cylindricity, Differential / Taper, Flatness, Eccentricity / Concentricity, Parallelism, Roundness, Runout, Squareness / Angularity, Straightness
- Standards Compliance: ISO / EN, DIN
- Part Diameter / Width: 8.66 to 14.33 inch
Supplier: Corning Specialty Materials
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Form Parameters: Coaxiality, Cylindricity, Flatness, Eccentricity / Concentricity, Parallelism, Runout, Squareness / Angularity, Straightness, Warp / Bow
- Part Diameter / Width: 0.0787 to 0.9843 inch
- Profile Vertical Range: 0.0012 inch
Supplier: Bytewise Measurement Systems
Description: Use CrossCheck for faster startups and changeovers while reducing product scrap and rework. Easily diagnose root causes of product variation to improve dimensional quality and operator variability, enabling 100% product certification.
- Technology: Non-contact - Optical / Laser
- Surface Metrology: 2D / Line Profile, 3D / Areal Topography
- Measurement Capability: Flatness, Step Height, Thickness, Warp / Bow
- Common Specific Parameters: Average Peak Profile Height (Rpm), Maximum Valley Depth (RV), Peak Count (PC)
Description: The laser scanners of the gapCONTROL series record, measure and evaluate gaps on very different target surfaces. With gapCONTROL, Micro-Epsilon offers a measurement system specially matched to the demands of gap measurement. The gapCONTROL Setup Software makes configuration of gapCONTROL sensors
- Resolution: 0.0016 inch
- Control: Other
- Mounting Options: Benchtop, Other
- Features: Shop Floor Suitable
Description: IM Series Image Measurement System Imagine you walk up to your optical comparator and simply toss your part onto it. You then press a single button. The machine first identifies the part and pulls up the program for that part. Then automatically adjusts the focus. It realigns the orientation
- Machine Type and Specifications: 2-D Scanning / Profiling, Other
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement, Angularity / Orientation, Shaft Measurement
- Resolution: 2.00E-5 inch
- Control: Manual, Other
Supplier: Micro-Epsilon Group
Description: , the speed of the profile measurement does not only play a role in the case of high target speeds (e.g. strip material); the high data rate also provides decisive benefits for surface scans. The profile transfer to the application software is performed using FireWire or Ethernet (2750).
- Machine Type and Specifications: 2-D Scanning / Profiling, 3-D Scanning / Profiling
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement, Angularity / Orientation, Depth Mapping, Digitizing / Imaging, Other
- Resolution: 4.00E-4 inch
- Number of Sensors / Cameras: 1
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Concept and Test Method for a Unified Characterization of the Geometric Irregularity of Aggregate Particles Volume 5, Issue 1 (January 1977) The paper describes a concept by which the geometric irregularity (shape, angularity, and surface texture) of aggregate particles is unified and expressed
Description: engine parts, and your precision components can all be measured on the ULM. Geometric measuring characteristics related to size include: positional tolerance (on axis), parallelism, perpendicularity, angularity, total runout (pass/fail).
- Gaging Technology: Optical - Laser
- Non-contact: Yes
- Range: 0.0200 to 14 inch
- Graduation / Resolution: 1.00E-7 inch
Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: of a directional-change gear box are used as platforms for the geometric controls, including shafts, gears, bearings, keys, lip seals, castings and threaded fasteners. You Will Learn To • Identify symbols and feature control frame • Explain the terms, rules and measurement devices • Describe
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Tolerancing & Dimensioning (GD&T)
Description: engine parts, and your precision components can all be measured on the ULM. Geometric measuring characteristics related to size include: positional tolerance (on axis), parallelism, perpendicularity, angularity, total runout (pass/fail). New Capability: ID/OD/SD* SD = Same-side Dimension (SD
- Gage Type: Internal Micrometer, Bore Micrometer
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Range: 0.2500 to 10 inch
- Graduation / Resolution: 1.00E-5 inch
Supplier: LMI Technologies, Inc.
Description: Detailed 3D log profiles enable equipment manufacturers to make rapid and quality first cut decisions. The Evolution of Value Added Optimization provides the next level of value recovery for primary breakdown and all other down stream processes.
- Machine Type and Specifications: 2-D Scanning / Profiling, 3-D Scanning / Profiling, Other
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement, Angularity / Orientation, Depth Mapping
- Control: Other
- Mounting Options: Other
Supplier: Ludeca, Inc.
Description: NCLINEO is a powerful system utilizing high precision electronic inclinometer technology with a resolution of 0.0003 degrees. In combination with interchangeable mounting bases INCLINEO measures relative or absolute angularity, flatness, levelness, or parallelism of surfaces; as well
- Applications: Construction / Building Site, Machine Shop / Tool Room
- Level Sensing / Inclinometer: Yes
- Scale / Display: None (Nongraduated)
Supplier: Cambridge Machinery
Description: ROMER STINGER II portable CMM was designed for applications needing a low cost, portable measurement device for inspection or reverse engineering. The ROMER STINGER II incorporates enhancements that enable the 6-foot STINGER II to measure to ± .0021 in. volumetric length accuracy. The ROMER
- Machine Type and Specifications: Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Laser-based universal length measuring system
positional tolerance (on axis), parallelism, perpendicularity, angularity, total runout (pass/fail). PDF Brochure - Labmaster Universal Model 175 . FREE Labmaster Demo DVD (please write "LMU DVD" in comments section) . Leasing Information . Accessories for Labmaster Universal Model 175 . Accessory Pictures . Sales Support . Pratt &... (read more)
Browse Micrometers Datasheets for Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Squareness or perpendicularity is a measure of variation of the part's surface from a 90° angle to the reference surface. Squareness can be measured by determining the deviation of the part's surface from two enclosing reference planes that are 90° to a reference plane or datum axis. Angularity can
More Information Top
Test Methods for Characterizing Aggregate Shape, Texture, and Angularity
The classification methodology incorporates measurements of texture and angularity for coarse aggregates, but it uses angularity measurements only for fine aggregates.
Aggregate Properties and the Performance of Superpave-Designed Hot Mix Asphalt
An angularity index was also developed for the device to supplement coarse aggregate angularity measure- ments (ASTM D5821) (82).
Toward multi-differential cross sections: measuring two angularities on a single jet
Here, we present a first study of double diﬀerential jet cross sections considering two recoil-free angularities measured on a single jet.
Jet shapes with the broadening axis
Furthermore, we argue that our factorization theorem also holds for the two-point energy correlation function [12, 43–45] as well as for angularities measured with respect to the “winner-take-all axis�? (defined in section 2.4, see also ref.
Effects of Manufactured Sand Characteristics on Water Demand of Mortar and Concrete Mixtures
Understanding the effects of manufactured sand angularity and fines content on concrete water demand and concrete durability, and the interaction of gradation on void content as an angularity measure , is needed.
CAM mix design with local aggregates
Based on these findings the fine aggregates AIMS module is designed only to measure angularity, whereas the coarse aggregates AIMS module is designed for both texture and angularity measurements .
Relationship Between Particle Shape and Void Content of Fine Aggregate
The relationship between bulk measures and individual particle texture, geometry and shape characteristics, and the relative con- tribution of these characteristics to bulk angularity measurements have not been fully investigated.
THERMALLY SPRAYED METAL COATINGS TO PROTECT STEEL PILINGS: FINAL REPORT AND GUIDE
Angularity Measurements .
Journal of the Aerospace Sciences > Heat Transfer to Slender Cones in Hypersonic Air Flow, Including Effects of Yaw and Nose Bluntness
37 Wittliff, C. E., and Wilson, M. R., Nozzle Flow Study and Flow Angularity Measurements in the Hypersonic Shock Tunnel, .
Distance behind point at which angularity measured , over which availability estimated .
Gaining (mutual) information about quark/gluon discrimination
 that the recoil-free angularities are good quark/gluon discrim- inants, with better performance at fixed β than the traditional recoil-sensitive angularities (i.e. angularities measured with respect to the jet momentum axis).
Unsafe but calculable: ratios of angularities in perturbative QCD
We consider a ratio observable formed from two diﬀerent angularities measured on the same jet: .