Description: in the treatment of metal for the following purposes: hardening, annealing, tempering, and isothermal quenching. Hardening and quenching in molten salt baths offer the following benefits over other hardening and quenching methods: Requires less floor space Faster heating cycles Scale free parts No pitting
Description: Acid Salt M is a non-fluoride bearing dry acid salt which may be used in place of sulfuric or hydrochloric acid in a preplate or metal finishing line for the removal of rust, heat scale, annealing scale, weld scale, or oxides for metal activation. Acid Salt M can be used with both ferrous
- Type: Descaler / Desmutter / Dioxidizer, Rust / Corrosion Remover, Surface Treatment
Supplier: Trent, Inc.
Description: Maximum Temperature: 1400°F / 760°C The TRENT Vertical Retort Furnace has the same design as the PF Series Pot Type furnace except that a high alloy gas retort is substituted for the salt pot. It is used primarily in the metalworking industry for sintering, brazing, annealing, etc.
- Application: Annealing, Heat Treating, Other
- Configuration: Top Loading
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing
- Controller Type: Single Set Point
Description: DESCRIPTION Metal Guard® 830 is a non-foaming, water-soluble, corrosion inhibitor that readily forms an effective rust preventative for iron and steel alloys that are packaged and stored indoors. Metal Guard® 830 does not contain any inorganic salts; therefore, no powder residues are left
- Bulk Solid (Powder, Granule, Lumps, etc.): Yes
- Applications: Other
- Applications & Features: Other
Description: AFC-Holcroft's roller hearth furnaces are designed to provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements. Metallurgical Processes: Carburizing, Neutral Hardening, Carbonitriding, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing
Supplier: Peridot Corporation
Description: Peridot offers heat treating services to support our component manufacturing activities. We have many years experience with spring and hardenable materials. We slo provide oven and salt pot shape setting of Nitinol as well as controlled environment heat shrinking.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Stress Relieving, Other
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Laser / Electron Beam, Salt Bath
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Grinding / Machining, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: muffle and flow system are completely integrated as one unified system. Any application requiring 100% hydrogen or a mix of hydrogen, or any other combustible atmosphere (as well as any purely inert atmospheres ) may be used in the JSC SERIES. Hydrogen brazing and stainless steel annealing
- Application: Annealing, Brazing / Soldering
- Configuration: Other
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing, Inert, Reducing, Salt Bath
- Controller Type: Programmable
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: the part into the quench with minimal heat loss. Quenching solutions can include water, glycol, oil, salt bath, or air. Quench solution temperatures are tightly monitored and controlled. Typical quench systems are located at the furnace level, or in a pit, and can be either stationary or mobile
- Configuration: Other
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing, Inert, Salt Bath
- Controller Type: Programmable
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas
Supplier: Laserage Technology Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing
- Equipment Capability: Laser / Electron Beam, Salt Bath
- Services Offered: Finishing / Coating, Other
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Metal Improvement Company
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Homogenizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Spheroidizing, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Presses / Hot Presses, Protective Atmosphere, Salt Bath, Vacuum Heat Treating
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Powder Solve - Structure solution from powder diffraction data: application to inorganic crystals Reflex Plus has been successfully applied to inorganic materials of different complexity including framework structures like zeolites and layered alumin
algorithm, either Monte Carlo Simulating Annealing or parallel tempering, is used to generate trial
Frequently Asked Questions About Stainless Steel
, or by "drawing" through a die or other size altering operation. "Annealing" stainless steel will REMOVE the work hardening effect. YES and NO. The 400 series have two different stainless steel structures. One is called "ferritic" (409, 430, 434. 439) which cannot be hardened by heat treatment
Glossary of Terms
viscosity at lower temperatures. Annealing. Under natural conditions, the surface of molten glass will cool more rapidly than the center. This results in internal stresses which may cause the glass sheet or object to crack, shatter or even explode some time later. The annealing process is designed
Medical Device Link .
probing of the amplicon, both matched and mismatched probe-and-target annealing will occur. If the probe specific to the allele anneals, there will be a perfect match with the amplicon along the entire length of both the probe and the stabilizer. The probe has a relatively high melting temperature
Medical Device Link . Contract Services Company Profiles
small-diameter metal tubing to exacting requirements. Other capabilities include welding, plating, painting, coating, electropolishing, passivation, corsetting, annealing, deburring, honing, drilling, etching, printing, stanching, assembly; and sand, grit, or tumble blasting. Full-Service Tubing Vendor
Medical Device Link . Compatibility of Medical Devices and Materials with Low-Temperature Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Plasma A new sterilization technique safely treated about 95% of the materials tested in an average of 75 minutes.
the life of the joint through multiple cycles. Proper thermal processing may be another issue. Adhesives that require elevated-temperature cure conditions must be chosen carefully so that other materials used in the device will not be damaged by heat during manufacturing. Thermal annealing and stress
Medical Device Link . Two European Firms Named Medical Design Excellence Awards Winners Notified Bodies Are Effective, According to Survey Glass-to-Metal Sealing Finds Outlet in Implant Market US Supplier of SMA Products Gains European Presence EC Pr
," Binch wrote. He pointed to the company's relationship with US Surgical, for whom it produces components as well as subassemblies, as a model for future partnerships. In addition to cold drawing lines and annealing equipment, Memry Europe's 15,000-sq-ft facility has sophisticated testing equipment
Engineering Web Search: Annealing Salt Top
Molten salt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molten chloride salt mixtures are commonly used as baths for various alloy heat treatments, such as annealing and martempering of steel.
- Quantum computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annealing Heat Treating Services Datasheets
Home > Datasheets > Heat Treating Services > Annealing Annealing Heat Treating Services Datasheets
JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS 99, 08E911 2006 Hard magnetic FePt...
After the annealing, the salt was washed out by water and monodisperse fct FePt nanoparticles were obtained.
JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS 103, 07E131 2008 High thermal...
stability of carbon-coated L10-FePt nanoparticles prepared by salt-matrix annealing Chuan-Bing Rong,1,a Narayan Poudyal,1 Girija S. Chaubey,1 Vikas
Primer designing tool
The Tm calculation is controlled by Table of thermodynamic parameters and Salt correction formula (under advanced parameters). The default Table of
No Job Name
Macromolecules 2006, 39, 8473-8479 8473 Salt Complexation in Block Copolymer Thin Films Seung Hyun Kim, Matthew J. Misner, Ling Yang, Oleg Gang,?
Phase transformation of FePt nanoparticles
To prevent the particles from sintering, a new method, the salt-matrix annealing, has been adopted in our experiments recently.
Low temperature growth of highly crystallized ZnO:Al films by...
ZnO:Al films by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis from acetylacetone salt Authors: Jiwen Xu, Hua Wang, Ling Yang, Minghong Jiang, Shuai Wei, Tingting Zhang