Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Umicore Materials
Description: Cobalt Nitrate is produced in crystal form or in solution. This cobalt compound is mainly used in catalyst and plating applications.
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R)
- Applications: Other
- Shape / Form: Other
- Metal / Alloy Types: Refractory / Reactive (UNS R), Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy
Supplier: Umicore Materials
Description: Umicore is a leading producer of high quality cobalt sulphate. This compound is mainly used in animal feed applications but also in plating, mining, water treatment or the production of cobalt carboxylates.
- Metal / Alloy Types: Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Non-ferrous, Refractory / Reactive (W, Mo, Ta, Zr)
- Applications: Mining, Other
- Chemical / Process: Other
- Shape / Form: Powder
Description: Our stamping capabilities offer superior dimensional precision and uniformity of parts in production runs. From blanking, piercing, forming and drawing, we are able to utilize either standard tooling or compound dies and progressive tooling. Our stamped parts have included EMI/RFI gaskets, card
- Secondary Capabilities: Tool Making, Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Painting / Powder Coating
- Capabilities : Welding, Grinding, Coiling / Spring Making
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Plastic
- Services: Assembly Services, Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Description: Metal Stampings Custom Assemblies Value Added Services such as e-coating and zinc plating Tapping Our in-house tooling and engineering department provides the solutions you need to take your project from concept to finished product: Progressive Dies - Transfer Dies - Compound Dies - Forming Dies
- Additional Manufacturing Capabilities: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Drilling / Tapping, Electroplating, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Painting / Powder Coating, Tool Making, Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting, Welding
- Stamping Capabilities: Deep Drawing, Blanking / Piercing, Progressive Dies
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Exotic Metals and Alloys, Plastic
- Services Offered: Assembly Services, Engineering / Design Assistance, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Description: " to .250" Ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Progressive and compound dies. Secondary stamping.
- Additional Manufacturing Capabilities: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Drilling / Tapping, EDM Cutting, Electroplating, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Tool Making, CNC Machining, Welding
- Stamping Capabilities: Progressive Dies
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Exotic Metals and Alloys, Precious Metals
- Services Offered: Assembly Services, Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Anodizing Compounds Top
Precision Associates Incorporated
Pull-Thru Hol-Masks ™ are used to protect through holes during plating, painting, anodizing, de-burring, etc. PAI Hol-Masks ™ are made of a specially developed high-strength compound that is resistant to all plating soloutions, high temperatures, etc. as normally encountered in the finishing industry. (read more)
Browse Elastomer and Rubber Shapes Datasheets for Precision Associates Incorporated
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
Inspection Process Enhances Machining Services With the aid of CNC equipment, a company provides machining services to OEMs with capabilities complemented by 3-D CAD software. Milling, turning, electrical-discharge machining, grinding, gun drilling, heat-treating, blasting, anodizing
Now aluminum tools can replace steel in high-volume molding
. Edges or sharp corners only get limited protection from hard anodizing because its columnar growth results in wedge-shaped cracks on tight radii, creating points of weakness. Keronite surface-treated aluminium tools, however, reportedly show no defects or thinning on corners and edges. The ceramic
Understanding Hydrogen - Tantalum & Niobium Materials of Construction (.pdf)
Hydrogen Embrittlement. 1. Increase the surface oxide via anodizing the material. 2. If possible, add an oxidizing medium to the corrosive media. 3. Intentionally coupling Tantalum or Niobium to a more noble metal i.e. Pt or Pd Metals. Items 1 and 2 have primarily been proven in laboratory testing
Medical Device Link .
also offers batch and in-line plasma systems. Plasma processing removes contamination, improves adhesion, increases lubricity, delivers high uniformity and reproducibility, and is biocompatible. March Plasma Systems, Concord, CA. www.marchplasma.com. Anodizing Process Available in a Range of Colors
Corrosion Protection Measures - Corrosion Resistant Paints: Surface Finishing Tutorial
, Not Applicable. << PREV NEXT >>. Anodic Oxidation Process. Anodic oxidation treatment. Anodizing. Corrosion - Corrosion Protection. Electroless Plating. Electroplating. Hydrogen embrittlement. Metal cleaning. Metal etching. Surface Treatment. #158 Abrasion resistance testing methods of platings - 3
Medical Device Link . Spotlight on Surface Treatment
07866. Ph: 973/625-3400. Return to the MPMN home page Metal surfacing A company offers complete metal-finishing services including polishing, graining, blasting, and anodizing for both aluminum and titanium products. Marking capabilities include laser, silk screen, and deep imaging techniques
Corrosive Environments and Corrosion Types
. Anodizing. Corrosion - Corrosion Protection. Electroless Plating. Electroplating. Hydrogen embrittlement. Metal cleaning. Metal etching. Surface Treatment. #158 Abrasion resistance testing methods of platings - 3. #157 Abrasion resistance testing methods of platings - 2. #156 Wear resistance testing
An Overview of Non-hexavalent Chromium Conversion Coatings for
). the formation of a manganese oxide/aluminum oxide film by use of permanganates. CLEANING AND DEOXIDATION. In any metal processing procedure (painting, conversion coating, anodizing, etc.) the most. important part of the processing is the proper cleaning of the metal surfaces prior to. processing. Cleaning
Engineering Web Search: Anodizing Compounds Top
Anodizing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anodizing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Titanium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plating Kits Electroplating Kits Aluminum Anodizing Kits...
Electroplating & Anodizing Kits Buffing & Polishing
- EPA - TTN OAR Policy and Guidance - What's New
NESHAP/MACT Final Rules | Technology Transfer Network Air...
Chromic Acid Anodizing Decorative Chromium Electroplating Chromium Compounds (area sources) NNNNNN (6N)
Periodic Table of Elements: Los Alamos National Laboratory
Chromium compounds are used in the textile industry as mordants, and by the aircraft and other industries for anodizing aluminum.
Adsorption of organic compounds at the aluminium oxide/aqueous...
Adsorption of organic compounds at the aluminium oxide/aqueous solution interface during the aluminium anodizing process
Compositional and structural characterization of nanoporous...
and structural characterization of nanoporous films produced by iron anodizing in ethylene glycol solution Authors: Ar??nas Jagminas, K??stutis