Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: German Language - SPACE PRODUCT ASSURANCE - BLACK-ANODIZING OF METALS WITH INORGANIC DYESShow More
Description: CHEMEON Anodizing Chemistry includes a complement of popular organic and inorganic color dyes. Light fastness, clarity, and excellence of color is the hallmark of these products. Research and support staff at the CHEMEON Tech Center have tested all dyes for performance and quality. CHEMEON dyes
- Color / Appearance: Green, Other
- Composition: Organic, Inorganic
Supplier: New Pig Corporation
Description: Anodized aluminum with sealed O-rings and glass lens; resistant to corrosion, abrasion, impact and water Ideal for inspections in utilities, automotive and other industries where catching leaks early is imperative Also detects testing dyes in HVAC applications
- Flashlight Type: LED Flashlight
- Power Source: Battery, Alkaline
- Battery Size: AAA
- # of Batteries: 3
Description: Liquid mid-temperature magnesium seal. Provides excellent corrosion resistance with minimal dye leaching. Use at 1-3% v/v with a pH of 6.5 to 7.5 and temperature of 170 °F to 200 °F for 5 to 20 minutes.
- Technology: Thermoset
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Anodized, Metal
- Chemistry: Metal / Metal Filled, Other
- Cure / Dry Temperature: 170 to 200 F
Description: /Passivation Chemical Cleaning X-Ray Flourescent Testing Thermal Shock Testing Thermal Cycle Testing Solderability Testing Metallurgical Analysis Automated Electrical Testing Dye Penetrant Testing Push Out Strength Testing Mate/De-Mate Force Testing
- Stamping Capabilities: Blanking / Piercing, Progressive Dies
- Additional Manufacturing Capabilities: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Drilling / Tapping, Electroplating, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Painting / Powder Coating, CNC Machining, Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting, Welding
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Exotic Metals and Alloys, Precious Metals
- Services Offered: Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Supplier: Fennell Spring Company
Description: sizes range from .005-.250 Additonal wireform services include - plating, passivation, dye/paint, shotpeen, and oiling. Also we can offer a variety of packaging solutions. JIT and Kanban services are also offered. Fennell offers quick turnaround on quotes, prototypes and orders.
- Capabilities : Grinding, Bending, Coiling / Spring Making
- Secondary Capabilities: Tool Making, Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Painting / Powder Coating, Other
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Precious Metals
- Services: Assembly Services, Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Standards and Technical Documents - Anodizing of aluminium and its alloys -- Estimation of loss of absorptive power of anodic oxidation coatings after sealing -- Dye-spot test with prior acid treatment -- ISO 2143:2010
Description: ISO 2143:2010 specifies a method of estimating the loss of absorptive power of anodic oxidation coatings that have undergone a sealing treatment, by dye absorption after acid pretreatment. The method is suitable for use as a production control method and is applicable to anodic oxidation coatingsShow More
Supplier: Pneumadyne, Inc.
Description: Our aluminum manifolds go through a controlled oxidation process called anodizing which produces a non-conductive coating that provides corrosion and wear resistance. A black dye is added to the anodize solution to create our signature appearance however there are over thirty colors of anodic
- Supply Ports: 1
- Outlet Ports: 1
- Port Size: Metric
- Manifold Circuit Style: Parallel
Supplier: Houghton International, Inc.
Description: Houghto-Seal™ A-620 is an all-purpose, mid-temperature range sealing system for anodized aluminum. Parts sealed in Houghto-Seal A-620 will pass the Modified Dye Stain Test and the Acid Dissolution Test (ADT) immediately after drying.
- Technology: Thermoset
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Anodized
- Cure / Dry Temperature: 175 F
- Industry: OEM / Industrial
Supplier: Eco-Tec, Inc.
Description: electrolytic color or organic dyeing steps. Consistent, predictable current and voltage requirements. This allows for full automation of the anodizing process. Lower electrical current and cooling requirements due to the higher conductivity of purified anodizing solutions Eliminates downtime
- Application: Liquid
- Maximum Liquid Flow: 29.06 to 436 GPH
Supplier: Eco-Tec, Inc.
Description: in subsequent electrolytic color or organic dyeing steps. Consistent, predictable current and voltage requirements. This allows for full automation of the anodizing process. Lower electrical current and cooling requirements due to the higher conductivity of purified anodizing solutions EliminatesShow More
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: line for HARD ANODIZE and SULFURIC ANODIZE. Tank envelope 60"x48" Color Dye Standards: Natural (non-dyed) Black Red Blue Gold Gray Green Specialty Colors Sealers: Hot Water Nickel Acetate Sodium Silicate Duplex Dichromate PTFE Quality: ISO 9001:2000 QMS System Six Sigma - problem
- Capabilities: Anodizing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Hard Coat Anodizing, Passivation, Specialty / Other
- Material: Aluminum, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors, Degreasing, Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Refinishing, Research & Development, Stripping / Coating Removal, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only
Supplier: Houghton International, Inc.
Description: Houghto-Color™ A-597 is a liquid tin-based electrolyte which is to be used as a second step after clear anodizing to produce various earth tones. It is possible to achieve shades from champagne to bronze to black. The product uses a special stabilizer system to minimize oxidation
- Color / Appearance: Black, Bronze, Other
- Type: Solvent Dyes, Other
- Form: Liquid / Paste Dispersion
- Application: Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
CHEMEON Surface Technology (formerly Metalast)
CHEMEON Organic and Inorganic Dyes
of color Method of Application: Immersion Concentration: Varies with dye pH: Varies with dye Temp: 120-140 oF Time: 5-15 min depending on color. Products for Anodizing and Chromate Conversion / Dyes (click on link to learn more)... (read more)
Browse Industrial Dyes Datasheets for CHEMEON Surface Technology (formerly Metalast)
RoHS Compliant Aluminum PreTreatment
can be cold applied, hot applied, heat curable or electrolytic applied conversion coatings. Chromate-free SafeGard CC-3400 is Qualicoat approved and Sanchem is ISO-9001.2000 certified. Aluminum castings after 168 hours of Salt Spray per ASTM B117. SafeGard CC-3400 features: Get the Golden color that your customers prefer with SafeGard CC-3400. (Note: this is not a yellow dye that some company's use to make trivalent chromate yellow, it is a true conversion coating!). Clear protective coating can... (read more)
Browse Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments Datasheets for Sanchem, Inc.
Industrial Quality For The Pressure Wash Market.
General Pump is proud to introduce to its already extensive line of pumps, the 60 Series. Featuring a compact design, this pump offers an industrial-type quality for the pressure wash market. The 60 Series incorporates high performance and long life expectancy with its fully anodized crankcase and oversized white bronze connecting rods. One large site glass, making it easier to monitor oil levels, a special opening allowing for a set screw to secure the key, improved low pressure seals plus... (read more)
Browse Piston Pumps and Plunger Pumps Datasheets for General Pump
More Information Top
Manufacturing Engineering Handbook > FINISHING METAL SURFACES
Some wool dyes are known to work, or commercial anodizing dyes are available from industrial suppliers.
Federal Register > Tuesday, February 14, 2012 > [77 FR 8576] National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Secondary Aluminum Production
Aluminum Scrap Containing Anodizing Dyes or Sealants (63.1503 .
Color Anodizing Dyeing consists of impregnating the pores of the anodic coating, before sealing, with an organic or inorganic (e.g., ferric ammonium oxalate) coloring material.
Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences (Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences) > Aeronautical Reviews
Photo- graphs of the DeHavilland Aircraft Company indicate some of the stages in the production of anodized dyed (matt black) propellers and are briefly dis- cussed in the text.
Federal Register > Wednesday, January 3, 2001 > [66 FR 424] Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Pretreatment Standards, and New Source Performance Standards for t...
EPA solicits comment on the chromium content of sulfuric acid anodizing baths, anodizing dyes /sealants, and other wastewater from sulfuric acid anodizing.