Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Standards and Technical Documents - Anodizing of aluminium and its alloys -- Estimation of loss of absorptive power of anodic oxidation coatings after sealing -- Dye-spot test with prior acid treatment -- ISO 2143:2010
Description: ISO 2143:2010 specifies a method of estimating the loss of absorptive power of anodic oxidation coatings that have undergone a sealing treatment, by dye absorption after acid pretreatment. The method is suitable for use as a production control method and is applicable to anodic oxidation coatings
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: ANODIZING OF ALUMINIUM AND ITS ALLOYS - ESTIMATION OF LOSS OF ABSORPTIVE POWER OF ANODIC OXIDATION COATINGS AFTER SEALING - DYE SPOT TEST WITH PRIOR ACID TREATMENT
Supplier: Fennell Spring Company
Description: sizes range from .005-.250 Additonal wireform services include - plating, passivation, dye/paint, shotpeen, and oiling. Also we can offer a variety of packaging solutions. JIT and Kanban services are also offered. Fennell offers quick turnaround on quotes, prototypes and orders.
- Capabilities : Grinding, Bending, Coiling / Spring Making
- Secondary Capabilities: Tool Making, Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Painting / Powder Coating, Other
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Precious Metals
- Services: Assembly Services, Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Supplier: SOURIAU PA&E
Description: /Passivation Chemical Cleaning X-Ray Flourescent Testing Thermal Shock Testing Thermal Cycle Testing Solderability Testing Metallurgical Analysis Automated Electrical Testing Dye Penetrant Testing Push Out Strength Testing Mate/De-Mate Force Testing
- Stamping Capabilities: Blanking / Piercing, Progressive Dies
- Additional Manufacturing Capabilities: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Drilling / Tapping, Electroplating, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Painting / Powder Coating, CNC Machining, Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting, Welding
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Exotic Metals and Alloys, Precious Metals
- Services Offered: Engineering / Design Assistance, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Specialty Packaging
Supplier: Metalast Surface Technology, LLC
Description: METALAST Anodizing Chemistry includes a complement of popular organic and inorganic color dyes. Light fastness, clarity, and excellence of color is the hallmark of these products. Research and support staff at the METALAST Tech Center have tested all dyes for performance and quality. METALAST dyes
- Color / Appearance: Green, Other
- Composition: Organic, Inorganic
Supplier: Metalast Surface Technology, LLC
Description: METALAST provides aluminum anodizing chemicals to the metal finishing industry. Some of the different types of chemistry include nickel acetate seals, dyes used for anodizing, additive for hardcoat anodizing, and other specialty chemicals. METALAST is proud to certify that all product RoHS
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance)
- Test / Certify To: MIL-SPEC, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Inorganics
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Scanning Electron Microscopy, UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis
Supplier: Houghton International, Inc.
Description: Houghto-Color™ A-597 is a liquid tin-based electrolyte which is to be used as a second step after clear anodizing to produce various earth tones. It is possible to achieve shades from champagne to bronze to black. The product uses a special stabilizer system to minimize oxidation
- Color / Appearance: Black, Bronze, Other
- Type: Solvent Dyes, Other
- Form: Liquid / Paste Dispersion
- Application: Other
Supplier: Pneumadyne, Inc.
Description: Our aluminum manifolds go through a controlled oxidation process called anodizing which produces a non-conductive coating that provides corrosion and wear resistance. A black dye is added to the anodize solution to create our signature appearance however there are over thirty colors of anodic
- Supply Ports: 1
- Outlet Ports: 1
- Port Size: Metric
- Manifold Circuit Style: Parallel
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: PARAMOUNT METAL FINISHING 1515 West Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036 Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pmf1.com ANODIZING & HARDCOATING per MIL SPEC MIL-A-8625 and ASTM B580-79 Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II
- Capabilities: Anodizing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Hard Coat Anodizing, Passivation, Specialty / Other
- Material: Aluminum, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors, Degreasing, Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Refinishing, Research & Development, Stripping / Coating Removal, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Anodizing Dye Top
Automation Displays, Inc.
Anodized Graphic Control Panel
Anodized Aluminum Panels. Anodizing is a chemical process that seals color dyes into the aluminum panel. This graphic technique is permanent and difficult to damage. The primary benefit is the durability of the panel. Switches and LED indicators are mounted through the panel. Lastly, the panels are straight lined (brushed) to achieve a non-glare appearance. Features a graphic panel image permanently inset into the aluminum through an anodizing process. Anodized according... (read more)
Browse Control Panels Datasheets for Automation Displays, Inc.
Custom Metal Enclosures -- Hudson Technologies
. · Anodizing, polishing, painting, powder coating, bead blasting and plating. · Modifications: piercing, extruding, bulging, coining, tapping and machining. · Resistance spot welding, TIG welding, laser welding and brazing to MIL specifications. · Assembly of components and brackets to deep drawn enclosures. · PEM®, stud and standoff insertions. Supply Chain Management: · Kanban, stocking programs. · Logistics, parcel LTL truckload and export. Design / Quality: · Program management. · Engineering design... (read more)
Browse Electronic and Instrument Enclosures Datasheets for Hudson Technologies
RoHS Compliant Aluminum PreTreatment
products:). SafeGard CC-5000is a chromate-free inorganic seal for anodizing and aluminum oxide coatings. . SafeGard CC- Plating sealcan replace traditional time consuming zincate and copper strikes before electrolysis nickel. (Go to SafeGard CC-seals). SafeGard 13,062is a conversion coating solution for use on iron and steel. (Go to SafeGard CC-seals). SafeGard CC-Seal#3is a chromate-free corrosion resistant reactive seal for zinc. SafeGard CC - Seal#10 - Enhances paint and coating... (read more)
Browse Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments Datasheets for Sanchem, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Characteristics of Anodizing
Characteristics of Anodizing. KASHIMA-COAT.COM Characteristics of Anodizing. LEARNING. EXPERIENCE. RESULTS. SUPPORT. COMPANY. INFORMATION. Change of Coefficient of Friction per Temperature Change. Sulfuric Acid Anodizing (White / Color). Sulfuric Acid Hard Anodizing. Processing. Outline. Most
Sealing Smut and Prevention
(up to 35%) of aluminum. sulfate. The porous structure, with a specific surface area of around 100 m2/g in the case. of sulfuric acid anodizing, possesses a tendency to absorb water and aggressive. substances from the environment. The base metal is susceptible to corrosion as only a. very thin
More Information on: Anodizing Dye Top
Manufacturing Engineering Handbook > FINISHING METAL SURFACES
Some wool dyes are known to work, or commercial anodizing dyes are available from industrial suppliers.
Federal Register > Tuesday, February 14, 2012 > [77 FR 8576] National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Secondary Aluminum Production
Aluminum Scrap Containing Anodizing Dyes or Sealants (63.1503 .
Color Anodizing Dyeing consists of impregnating the pores of the anodic coating, before sealing, with an organic or inorganic (e.g., ferric ammonium oxalate) coloring material.
Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences (Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences) > Aeronautical Reviews
Photo- graphs of the DeHavilland Aircraft Company indicate some of the stages in the production of anodized dyed (matt black) propellers and are briefly dis- cussed in the text.
Federal Register > Wednesday, January 3, 2001 > [66 FR 424] Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Pretreatment Standards, and New Source Performance Standards for t...
EPA solicits comment on the chromium content of sulfuric acid anodizing baths, anodizing dyes /sealants, and other wastewater from sulfuric acid anodizing.