Products & ServicesSee also: Categories
Supplier: Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
Description: The primary function of anti-extrusion rings is to take up space in a groove, and/or prevent extrusion of material at high pressures. Anti-extrusion rings can also be used to assist seals where exaggerated clearance gaps are an issue. The determining factors when selecting anti-extrusion ring
- Sealing Element or Lip Material: Fluoroelastomer (FKM - Viton®, Fluorel®, etc.), Nitrile (NBR - Buna-N), Polyetheretherketone (PEEK), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE- Teflon®, etc.), Polyurethane / Urethane
Supplier: Greene, Tweed & Co.
Description: Greene, Tweed’s 4270 series has been specifically designed for use in MIL-G-5514 gland configurations as anti-extrusion devices in conjunction with O-rings, packings or other elastomeric seal types. A variety of high-performance materials can be provided and specifically targeted to meet
- Sealing Element or Lip Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE- Teflon®, etc.)
Supplier: KC Seals, Inc.
Description: Relatively hard, high modulus ring (or similar device) placed in the gland between the O-ring and the groove side walls, to prevent extrusion of the seal into the clearance gap; also known as a back-up ring. Our styles can vary from standard to custom designed sizes. K.C. Seals has been supplying
Supplier: Greene, Tweed & Co.
Description: that retains the seal within the gland for ease of assembly and field repairs. At zero or low pressure the Static Face Seal’s elastomeric element functions as a positive sealing element, much like an O-ring. As pressure builds, this element transmits system pressure to the anti-extrusion ring
- Construction: All Rubber or Polymer
- Shaft O.D. or Seal I.D.: 0.0340 to 4.05 inch
- Sealing Element or Lip Material: EPDM, Fluoroelastomer (FKM - Viton®, Fluorel®, etc.), Flourosilicone (FVMQ, FMQ, FPM, FSI), Nitrile (NBR - Buna-N)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10000 psi
Supplier: Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Description: The Turcon® T-Seal consists of a T-shaped elastomeric sealing element supported by a Turcon® Back-up ring on both sides. The T-Seal provides a stable base, the semi-circular lip configuration ensuring positive sealing. The side flanges, which form the seal base, offer excellent resistance
- Sealing Orientation and Direction: Internal / Rod Seal, External / Piston Seal
- Sealing Action: Double Acting
- Composite Seals: Yes
- Shaft O.D. or Seal I.D.: 0.0760 to 15.97 inch
Description: ISO 3601-4:2008 specifies dimensions and tolerances for five types of anti-extrusion rings, which are also known as back-up rings: spiral type (T1); angle cut type (T2); solid type (T3); angle cut concave type (T4); solid concave type (T5). These anti-extrusion rings are for use with selected
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: SPECIFICATION FOR DIMENSIONS OF SPIRAL ANTI-EXTRUSION BACK-UP RINGS AND THEIR HOUSINGS
Supplier: International Hydraulics
Description: durometer o-ring with anti-extrusion back-up washer to prevent leakage under high pressure and cycle loading. Rod Seal - Polyurethane U-Cup providing long wearing, positive seal. Rod Cap & Clevis Cap - Ductile iron comes with drilled oil passages, offering increased bearing surface for high shock and side
- Stroke: 8 inch
- Rated Load/Force: 37699 lbs
- Bore Size: 4 inch
- Shaft Diameter: 1.38 inch