Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Description: The specified methods apply to sampling from containers of all sizes. Separate methods are described for sampling at the point of manufacture, sampling at susequent stages in the distribution chain and sampling of retail packs. In addition, different procedures or special precautions are specified
Standards and Technical Documents - 2001 Proceedings of the 9th Annual North American Waste to Energy Conference -- I00493Supplier: ASME Standards and Certification
Description: Proceedings of the 9th Annual North American Waste to Energy Conference-NAWTEC May 5-9, 2001 Miami,Florida Compilation of 22 full-length, peer-reviewed technical papers presented at this annual conference. Sampling of papers includes: Ash Recycling, Partners for Progress; New FGD Developments
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: of laboratory experience, and have provided analytical solutions to private industry, government, consulting, academia, and research institutions. Please use our website to order your sampling media, look up sampling information, or learn about our laboratories. We encourage you to check back frequently
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, APHA, AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Asbestos / Fibers, Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Herbicides / Pesticides, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel,
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: ) Metals Gas Analysis- Leco Inert Gas Fusion Oxygen Nitrogen Hydrogen Hydrogen Pick-up (Etched vs Unetched) Nonmetallic Testing Services Contamination and Surface Residue Analysis Extractions Filler/Ash Content FTIR Spectroscopy Glass/Resin Content HPLC Micro FT-IR Plasticizer Content GC
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Sample Retention
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Herbicides / Pesticides, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Solid Waste, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins / Restrictive
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy
Supplier: Moyno, Inc.
Description: For abrasive/high solids content material, 1 stage pump, 345 gal/100 revs
- Market Segment: Construction, Municipal
- Pump Features: Close Coupled, Horizontal Orientation, Pressure Gauge
- Primary Material of Construction: Cast Iron
- Pump Impeller / Diaphragm / Bladder Material: Stainless Steel, Other
Supplier: CSA - OnSpeX
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Soil, Thin Films / Plating, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Ash Sampling Top
Arizona Instrument LLC
The Quality of Pet Food
both moisture and ash analysis using one sample. The reference testing was conducted using a convection oven for moisture analysis, and a muffle furnace for ash analysis. Sample Preparation Each brand of dog food was processed using a coffee grinder, then stored in a mason jar. This was to increase surface area and prevent moisture from evaporating respectively. The sample was evenly transferred to the sample pan using a metal sampling scoop. . About US. Arizona... (read more)
Browse Moisture Meters Datasheets for Arizona Instrument LLC
Advanced Technical Services GmbH
Automatic Sample Preparation Station
exchanged with the first (requires less than 20 seconds for the exchange). Fields of Application: AAS, Flame Photometry (HPFP) ™?, ICP, VIS, UV-VIS spectrophotometry, UV Fluorometry (Jarrell-Ash &. ATS 300GM Fluorometers). For 220/240VAC, 50/60Hz or 110V, 60Hz. (read more)
Browse Fluorometers Datasheets for Advanced Technical Services GmbH
Heat Exchangers for Chemical Processing
or thermosyphon). Spiral heat exchangers for heating or heat recovery from low-grade and/or particle-laden, viscous or thixotropic streams-PVC slurry interchangers; sulfuric acid/oleum, acrylic acid, titanium dioxide cooling and soda ash cooling. Corrosive/erosive fluid thermal control. Overhead or multistage condensers incorporating single-channel spiral heat exchangers configured as with long condensation paths that maximize recovery with resins such as PVC. Multi-level distillation... (read more)
Browse Heat Exchangers Datasheets for Tranter, Inc.
For Analysis Of Hydrocarbon Vapor Concentration.
in semiconductor fabrication or gas cabinets. It's sealed polypropylene enclosure is suitable for explosion-proof, classified areas. Apollo Smoke and Heat detectors. . These addressable smoke and heat detectors are compatible with the Eagle Quantum Premier ® (EQP) safety system via the Addressable Smoke and Heat (ASH) Module. . U5005 Smoke Detector. . U5005 Smoke Detector is a sensitive, yet rugged, state-of-the-art protection device that is designed for classified areas in hazardous... (read more)
Browse Gas Sensors Datasheets for Det-Tronics
Conduct Research Top
Mass Spectroscopy of Metastable Atomic Species in Gas Analysis and Processing Plasmas at High Spectrometer Source Pressures
. spontaneous de-excitation, may travel to the detector and have sufficient energy to be counted there. The detection of metastable helium may be of importance in the study of reaction processes during hydrogen (H/HD)-Deuterium (D2) plasma fusion, of which the residual fusion byproduct is helium. ash
Mass Spectroscopy of Metastable Atomic Species in Gas Analysis and Processing Plasmas at High Spectrometer Source Pressures - AVS 2011
. In one field in particular, it allows mass spectroscopy of gas analysis and processing plasmas to be performed using pressures of this. ash. Furthermore, collision processes in the ionisation source of the QMS, (including Penning ionisation), which are insignificant at the more usual. order
The Quality of Pet Food
measurement. These instruments also allow for greater ease of use. and provide in‐situ measurements of samples. Testing. For moisture and ash analysis, two different brands of dry dog food were tested using the Computrac® MAX® 5000XL high temperature ash analyzer. The instrument has a linked test
API Pipeline Interface Detection Application Brief (.pdf)
performing in. the percent total mass. The only difference in the two. the mill. The desired performance is not obtained because. calculations is that the mass of other, non-fibrous, addi-. problems are persistent and recurring in the measurement. tives (i.e. ash) is included with the dry fibrous weight
Clean Fuels Require Real-time Chemical Analysis (.pdf)
sulfur and other trace elements is essential for regula-. tory compliance. Thermo Electron's Gamma-Metrics. Coal Quality Parameters. Impact. Coal Quality Manager (CQM) is a. Ash Content. Net energy per ton. CCT as it enhances the combustion. Ash disposal costs. Maintenance costs. process
The Effects of AFC-705 on SOX
, AFC-705 promotes the combination of SOX compounds with other minerals in the fuel such as Na and Ni. This leads to the formation of stable mineral salts and mixed mineral sulfates found in the clinker or fly ash. In this manner, AFC-705 decreases the gaseous sulfur emissions by increasing
Some "Trash-Talk" Worth Listening to Activated Carbons in a Nutshell
that the idea is to supplement not displace existing carbon resources. "Coal and coconut shells are two really big resources," Toles says. "But when you make carbons from coal, you're competing with people who use it for energy." Coal also generates considerable ash and sulfur. But the nutshells, when
Design of an Automotive Grade Controller for In-Cylinder Pressure Based Engine Control Development (.pdf)
TECHNICAL. PAPER SERIES. 2007-01-0774. Design of an Automotive Grade Controller. for In-Cylinder Pressure Based Engine. Control Development. Karl Schten, Gene Ripley, Ash Punater and Clint Erickson. Delphi Corporation. Reprinted From: Electronic Engine Controls, 2007. (SP-2087). 2007 World Congress
Engineering Web Search: Ash Sampling Top
ASTM C311 - 11b Standard Test Methods for Sampling and...
ASTM C311 - 11b Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing Fly Ash or Natural Pozzolans for Use in Portland-Cement Concrete
ASTM D4042 - 93(2009) Test Method for Sampling and Testing for...
ASTM D4042 - 93(2009) Test Method for Sampling and Testing for Ash and Total Iron in Steel Mill Dispersions of Rolling Oils
Delaware River Basin NAWQA Study - Surface-Water-Quality...
Ash free dry mass Invertebrates - RBP II type sampling Surface-Water-Quality Sampling at 10 fixed sites
USGS Water-Quality Information: Algal Biomass Indicators
7.4.4 - Periphyton sampling procedures for chlorophyll and ash-free dry mass in streams, lakes, reservoirs, and large rivers
Full-Scale Utility Boiler Ash and Deposit Sampling | Energy...
Sampling can involve collecting coal, convective pass deposits, entrained ash, fly ash, slag (cyclone-fired boilers), and hopper ash for detailed
BTG : HOME : WELCOME TO BTG'S WORLD OF PAPER PRODUCTIVITY :...
RET-2502 PEAKTWO - OPTICAL CONSISTENCY TRANSMITTER FOR ASH AND TOTAL LOW PULP CO...
SILICA, CRYSTALLINE, by XRD (filter redeposition) 7500 SiO MW:...
Though the sampling recomm endations presented in a NIOSH Criteria Document have been form ally a ccepted by MSHA for coal mine dust sampling, the
Direct Sampling of Volcanic Clouds
Formation of ash Eruption Columns GSD Particle Fall Ash Blankets Meteorology and fall Direct Sampling