Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: First Sensor AG
Description: The OLT series offers optical point level detection for a wide range of OEM applications. These sensors feature very high chemical resistance due to their TROGAMID® miniature plastic housings making them suitable for a wide range of medical and industrial OEM applications. The OLT series can be
- Media Type: Liquid
- Level Measurement Type: Point Level / Multi-Point Levels
- Device Classification: Sensor-Only
- Number of Switch Points: 1 (#)
Standards and Technical Documents - An Optical Mass Gauge Sensor for Zero-G Environments - 48th IIS 2002
Description: successfully taken in all tests. Due to the nature of the design, the OMGS concept is capable of determining fuel and oxidizer mass quantities in low to zero gravity applications. This sensor is noninvasive, capable of continuous cryogenic fluid management determination, and can be designed to be a fractionShow More
Supplier: CANNON Instrument Company
Description: is detected by the optical sensor. Test data are processed by the controlling computer to determine peptizing (available solvency) power of the oil. Determines the P-value and the Po/Frmax of residual fuel oils per ASTM D 7060 For Process Monitoring of Residual Refinery Streams and Fuel Oils Determines
- Tested Fuel: Fuel Oil
- Property Analyzed: Stability / Stability Index
Supplier: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount
Description: Net Safety’s Hydrogen flame detectors are specially tuned for non-hydrocarbon based flame applications where accurate and instant detection of difficult to see hydrogen and silane flame is required. Our advanced optical sensors ensure the greatest degree of UV and IR spectral bandwave matching
- Device Classification: Sensor
- Maximum Response Time: 6 seconds
- Maximum Detector Range (Sensitivity): 55 ft
- Sensor Technology: UV / IR Detector
Description: See fire, only fire, any fire. So you don’t have to hassle with costly operation shutdowns. And get continuous protection with the quickest detection without worrying about maintenance and failure. The X3301 establishes the global benchmark in multi-fuel fire detection performance while
- Device Classification: Sensor
- Maximum Detector Range (Sensitivity): 210 ft
- Sensor Technology: IR Detector Only, Multi-IR Detector, Other
- Output Options: Switch or Alarm, Other
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: CSA Group offers you global solutions for product testing & certification that help streamline your access to markets in North America and around the world. By choosing to work with CSA Group, you will benefit from our high level of technical expertise that comes from not only testing products
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Commissioning, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Reliability / Robustness, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep, Witness / Review, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Other
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Acoustic / PIND Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Risk
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
High strength nylon micro‐ and nanofiber based nonwovens via spunbonding
The tensile properties of all fab- rics were determined according to ASTM D5035 .
Physical and thermal characterization of polylactic acid meltblown nonwovens
Tensile testing was performed according to ASTM D5035 -06 to determine the tensile modulus and strength of PLA nonwovens in the machine (MD) and transverse direction (TD).
Noncovalent immobilization of cellulases using the reversibly soluble polymers for biopolishing of cotton fabric
The tensile strength of the cotton fabric samples was determined in accordance with ASTM D5035 -2006(2008)e1 using a YG(B)026H Tensile Strength Tester (Wenzhou Darong Company).
Tensile properties were determined using the United Tensile Tester as per ASTM D5035 -95.
Universal Testing Machine - A Case Study on Tension Testing of Antimicrobial Resin by Admet Materials Testing Equipment
The decision was made to test the material lots to ASTM D5035 -06 specifications as they were received to determine the tensile strength of the material.
Structural factors and physical properties of needle-punched nonwovens based on Co-PET/PA bicomponent fibers via alkali treatment
Tensile strength of nonwovens were determined using a tensile testing machine (Instron 4467) in accordance with ASTM D5035 .
Improvement in hydrophobicity of polyester fabric finished with fluorochemicals via aminolysis and comparing with nano-silica particles
Determination of fabric tensile properties was carried out according to ASTM : D5035 -90 strip method on an Instron 5564 with gauge length of 0.15 m, crosshead speed of 100 mm/min, and ten tests for each sample.
Characterizing a novel method for blending regenerated cellulose structures with polyester filaments
The determination of the fabric tensile properties was carried out according to the ASTM D5035 -90 strip method on an Ins- tron 5564 instrument (Grove City, USA) with a gauge length of 0.15 m, a crosshead speed of 100 mm/min, and …