Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: Paramount Metal Finishing 1515 West Elizabeth Ave Linden, NJ 07036 Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.pmf1.com Paramount Metal Finishing specializes in applying coatings on metal and plastic substrates in accordance with customer or military specifications. We
- Industry: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Automotive, Cement / Concrete, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Chemical / Material Processing, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof /
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
Supplier: NEI Corporation
Description: NEI Corporation offers a variety of finishing & surface treatment services that enhance abrasion resistance, hardness, UV-protection, & self-healing among other functional properties. Applications include automotive finishes, medical devices, cosmetic coatings, floor coatings, and fabric coatings
- Capabilities: Chemical Finish / Conversion, Passivation
- Materials: Aluminum, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Wood
- Additional Services / Processes: On-site / Field Work, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: ABB Robotics
Description: No Description Provided
- Finishing Technology / Process: E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Electrostatic, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet), Thermal Spray
- Options / Components: Applicators / Guns, Booths / Rooms, Control Consoles / Systems, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Dust Collectors / Air Filtration Systems
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Hot Melt, Metal / Metallization, Paint / Organic Liquid, Solvent Base, Water Base
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Metal - Aluminum, Plastic
Supplier: METALAST International, Inc.
Description: Imagine software and special solutionis developed by a visionary company with a true understanding of the metal finishing business; programs that have been designed to optimize the management of key business functions such as chemical management, facility efficiency and cost analysis - as well
- Finishing Technology / Process: Dip / Immersion, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Options / Components: Control Consoles / Systems, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Dust Collectors / Air Filtration Systems, Pretreatment / Washing Systems, Pumps / Pressure Generators, Waste Water Treatment
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Anodizing, Conversion, Decorative Coating, Glaze / Inorganic, Metal / Metallization
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Electronic / Electrical Components, Extrusions / Stock Forms, Metal - Aluminum, Metal - Other
Supplier: Trimac Industrial Systems, LLC
Description: or paint finishing industry have expertise on only one portion of the process. Trimac Industries however, has the greatest breadth of knowledge and capabilities in the industry from our almost two decades of experience in manufacturing infrared and gas convection ovens along with process and batch
- Finishing Technology / Process: Dip / Immersion, Electrostatic, Fluidized Bed, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Options / Components: Booths / Rooms, Control Consoles / Systems, Curing Systems - Infrared / Oven, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Pretreatment / Washing Systems, Process Water System (Deionized / RO)
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Conversion, Decorative Coating, Sugar / Food, Functional / Protective, Glaze / Inorganic, Hot Melt, Lacquer, Metallic Paint, Paint / Organic Liquid, Polymer Film / Resin Powder, Stain / Dye / Ink, Varnish, Solvent Base, Water Base
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Composites / Prepregs, Containers / Packaging, Electronic / Electrical Components, Extrusions / Stock Forms, Glass, Metal - Aluminum, Metal - Steel, Metal - Other, Paper / Paperboard, Pharmaceutical / Food, Plastic, Porcelain / Ceramic, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Automotive Finishing Powder Top
EXEL North America, Inc.
New InoBell Powder Bell Applicator
Introducing the NEW InoBell Powder Bell Applicator!. High First Pass Transfer Efficiency. Better Uniformity. High Finish Quality. Improved Powder Savings. See why customers prefer the InoBell over the leading competitor! The most efficient and innovative powder bell in the world. EXEL North America Website. New SAMES InoBell Powder Bell Technology. SAMES InoBELL Video. InoBell Finishing Automotive Rims. To learn more about this innovative solution, call us today (toll free) 800-573-5554. (read more)
Browse Powder Coating Equipment Datasheets for EXEL North America, Inc.
LS Industries' Vibratory Shakers are fast, flexible and efficient!. These mighty cleaning machines have long been a popular tool for both automotive and industrial cleaning applications. Alternator and starter housings, machined parts, CVs, water pump housings, connecting rods, castings, valves, basically anything made of metal that needs to be cleaned, can be cleaned in a shaker. Just put your parts in and close the lid. Set the timer and find something else to do. That's it! The vibratory... (read more)
Browse Vibratory Finishers and Mass Finishing Machines Datasheets for LS Industries
Surface Preparation For Bonding Is Key!
Metal Finishing. In precision machining, surface preparation for bonding is a key application for Airbrasive ®. Any contaminants, corrosion, or oxidation must be removed before the bonding process. In micro abrasive blasting the surface is roughened, making it easier to bond to. Airbrasive ® capabilities also help with deburring: i.e. cross drilled holes as well as slots, feather like burrs, or rough edges have developed and need to be eliminated. This process, done by hand, is not only... (read more)
Browse Finishing and Surface Treatment Services Datasheets for AIRBRASIVE
M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Automotive & Microwave Communications castings
Grinding. Heat treatment and carburizing. Finishing including. Paint (Powder and liquid). Polishing and plating. Chemical film. Anodize. . M &P Manufacturing USA specializes in supplying world class quality – low cost metal and  ... (read more)
Browse CNC Machining Services Datasheets for M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Deburring of syringes and vascular stents
from implantable parts. Preparation / texturing of surfaces to improve bonding. Cleaning and texturing of mold cavities. Deburring threads on cannulated bone screws. Using a microscope, deburring the inside of rectangular cavities in bone screws. Removing conformal coatings on circuit boards and selective removal of insulation on conductors used in medical electronics. Metal Finishing. In precision machining, surface preparation for bonding is a key application for Airbrasive ®. The photo... (read more)
Browse Specialty Abrasive Grain and Finishing Media Datasheets for AIRBRASIVE
Conduct Research Top
What is Right for the Customer?. Unbelievable as it may sound, there are many powder coaters that make a job-fatal decision when they select the powder for the job. The choice of powder type and chemistry is often critical to the success of the job. Powder Chemistries : Products Finishing. [ Log
Innovative Solutions for Automotive Finishes
Water-based and powder finishes are becoming an increasingly important part of automotive production. But these new finishing technologies bring with them new process needs. Even more than with solvent-based systems, water-based and powder finishes demand precise, high quality drying and curing
Solder Powder: IPC
solder paste users) group to help Brian Toleno, chair of the IPC 5-24b (Solder Paste Task Group) put the finishing touches to the final version of the J-STD-005A. Semiconductor / Power Semiconductor Assembly | INDIUM. Indium Corporation(R). Indium Corporation Blogs. Select an area to search All Web
Stator Stakes Claim to Top Powder-Metal Prize
it needs finishing operations such as sizing, machining, deburring, and steam treating. Cloyes Gear & Products Inc. , Paris, Ark., received the automotive engine award of distinction for a timing sprocket that handles cam phasing. The PM low-alloy-steel intake and exhaust sprockets go in the VVT
Medical Device Link .
to create steel tooling. A pilot program has been launched to develop a core group of end-users from a cross section of industries, including the medical, instrumentation, aerospace, and automotive sectors. AlliedSignal's low-pressure, low-temperature water-based powder injection moulding formulations
Medical Device Link .
treatment and finishing technologies, applications of which include orthopaedic and cardiovascular devices. Dedicated to precision parts engineering, InterPart primarily targets the automotive and machine construction industries. The colocated event will draw more than 600 exhibitors. (Industry
Tumbling to the Finish
/White Papers. Finishing Fundamentals. Home >> Articles >> Tumbling to the Finish. Tumbling to the Finish. Article From: Products Finishing, Tim Pennington, Editor. Posted on: 5/1/2011. Plastonics’ unique powder coating process keeps costs down The Flow-Clad system of coating smaller parts
Identifying Thermal Mass Problems In Paint Curing
logger by selecting an application from the list below. - Alternative Energy - Automotive - Carbon Dioxide - Carbon Monoxide - Cold Chain - Concrete - Data Acquisition - Digital/Event - Environmental - Greenhouse - High Speed - Humidity - HVAC - Medical - Museums
Engineering Web Search: Automotive Finishing Powder Top
Global Finishing Solutions â?? Paint Booth, Spray Booth...
Global Finishing Solutions is the world's leading manufacturer of paint booths, spray booths, and finishing systems for industrial coating and
COL-MET Spray Booths | Leading Paint Booth Manufacturing
Automotive Booths Finishing Booths Powder Booths
Metal Finishing - The Plating and Coating Industries?...
Universal Metal Finishing Guidebook Finishers' Directory Automotive BACK ISSUES Cleaning, Pretreatment & Surface Preparation
ITW Finishing Systems
business units of ITW Finishing Technologies represent industrial liquid finishing, electrostatics, powder coating; automotive refinishing, and a
Lubricant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An automotive oil-cooled turbocharger is a typical example.
Soldering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plumbing and automotive applications, among others, typically use an acid-based (muriatic acid) flux which provides cleaning of the joint.
Automotive Custom Finishes
Automotive Custom Finishes Automotive Custom Finishes
Lewco Inc. Material Handling & Process Heating
Automotive Cabinetry, Furniture, and Wood Finishing Automotive Finishing Construction Materials