Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: bisco industries
Description: The rugged C50L® fastener is an alternative to Grade 5 bolts. Available in diameters ranging from 1/2' to 1-3/8", a variety of materials and head styles, the C50L® is ideal for applications where consistent, uniform high clamp force is required.
- Head Style: Round / Snap
- Collar Styles Available: Standard (Full Collar), Low Profile (Half Collar), Flanged
- Shear Strength: 56500 lbs
- Tensile Strength: 72700 lbs
Supplier: General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Description: The R-9300 Structural Continuous Insulation Series is a high-density rigid cellular polyurethane block designed to support structural loads while insulating buildings. Cellular polyurethane is a natural insulator, and formulated in these high-density blocks, it provides the strength to support
- Skin Type: Plastic / FRP
- Core Type: Solid Plastic Core
- Shear Strength: 1471 to 1490 lbs/in
- Application: Building & Construction
Description: This specification covers internal wrenching bolts for use in applications requiring 160 KSI tensile strength, 96 KSI shear strength, or high fatigue strength and combinations thereof.
Description: Features Precision Load Sensing Easy Installation Rugged Bolt Series, CBA Direct Force Measurement Internally Sealed Strain Gages High Strength Stainless Steel
- Accuracy: 0.7228 ±% Full Scale
- Force Measured: Shear
- Load Cell Package: Bolt
- Shear Cell Type (if applicable): Shear Beam
Supplier: Nelson Stud Welding
Description: Nelson deformed bar anchors deliver full tension capacity when embedded according to code requirements and provide specified shear strength when embedded at proper edge distances and spacing between bars. Nelson deformed bar anchors are used for deep embedment anchors in such applications
- Type: Concrete Anchors (Anchor Bolts)
- Fastener Material Strength: 80000 psi
- Length: 10.12 to 36.19 inch
Supplier: Process Industry Practices (PIP)
Description: Active, most current, complete document This design guide defines the minimum requirements for the design of anchors in process industry facilities at onshore U.S. sites. Included are material selection, strength design, ductile design, reinforcing, shear lugs, and pretensioning. Purpose
Industrial Tapes - Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 Clear, 0.75 in x 18 yd 5.0 mil, 12 rolls per case -- 926Supplier: 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
Description: high bond strength, high shear strength and high temperature performance. Some application ideas are: nameplates on award plaques, bonding foam insulation, difficult to bond folders and boxes and substrates requiring a higher internal strength adhesive.
- Type: Transfer
- Width: 19050 µm
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Temperature Resistance: -40 to 300 F
Description: Thumb-Valley thumb guide promotes comfort while focusing kinetic energy for faster wire stripping. Features: - Pocket-Locket locks even tighter when tool is slipped into holster or pants pocket for added safety - Shear-Cut bolt cutters slice through bolts easily and cleanly - Textured non-slip
- Tool Type: Stripper
Supplier: Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: filling, cure time, shear strength (breakaway and prevailing torque), and viscosities can be matched to meet your specific needs.
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Metal
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Marine, Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Building / Construction
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Acrylic / Polyacrylate, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: or the strength of a material by bending the material over a given radius. Element performs bolt bend testing, weld bend testing, and raw materials bend testing. Proof Load Testing is often used interchangeably with yield strength; it refers to the tension-applied load that a test sample must support
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Supplier: NOSHOK, Inc.
Description: Features & Benefits Thin film sensor is laser welded to the deformation body for superior strength and performance Extremely accurate - with the help of Finite Element Method Analysis, this sensor is able to reach accuracies from 0.2% to 1% Full Scale Custom-designed to customer
- Force / Load Rating: 1000 to 100000 lbs
- Accuracy: 0.2000 to 1 ±% Full Scale
- Force Measured: Tension, Compression, Shear
- Load Cell Package: S-beam, Pancake, Donut / Washer, Plate / Platform, Bolt, Link, Miniature, Cantilever, Canister, Load Pin, Rod End - Male, Rod End - Female, Tank Weighing
Rebar Supports and Couplers - LENTON® LOCK Mechanical Rebar System -- LENTON® LOCK B-Series Mechanical Rebar Splicing SystemSupplier: ERICO
Description: can be installed with just a standard wrench, nut runner or an impact wrench depending on coupler size. The bolt heads will shear off when proper installation tightness has been reached, which allows for completely visual inspection. The completed connection performs similar to a continuous piece
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Standard Force Sensing Clevis Pins / Bolts
Standard Force Sensing Clevis Pins/Bolts, CPA/CBA Series from Strainsert. The Force Sensing Clevis Pin or Clevis Bolt, otherwise known as load pins, are unique strain gage transducers utilizing the internal strain gage transducer process developed by Strainsert and used also in their Flat Load Cells ® and Tension Links. These clevis pins and clevis bolts offer precision force measurement by replacing existing shear pins, clevis bolts, clevis pins, shear axles and many other types of pinned... (read more)
Browse Force and Torque Instruments Datasheets for Strainsert
Accurate Bushing Company, Inc.
Roller Bearing...Anti-Friction Cam Follower
alloy steel, carburized, and deferentially hardened. A special heat treating process is used whereby progressive differential hardness provides maximum strength in the critically loaded raceway area. The threaded end is maintained in a softer condition, therefore, providing the best characteristics of a strong bolt, which is subject to tensile, shear and bending stresses. The race and stem are centerless ground. Needle Rollers -- High-carbon chrome bearing steel, through-hardened ground... (read more)
Browse Roller Bearings Datasheets for Accurate Bushing Company, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Shear Strengths of Representative Bayer MaterialScience Thermoplastics (.pdf)
This Technical Information sets out the shear strengths of the most important thermoplastics produced by Bayer MaterialScience. It is necessary to know the shear strengths of a material when designing cutting and punching tools, rivet-type connections (bolts, pins, screws, hybrid technique
Wide threads, no chips
Fasteners for magnesium reduce shear, increase compression. Mag-Form threadforming fasteners solve chipping, cracking, and debris problems that plague traditional fasteners when they are used in low-ductility materials. Traditional fasteners have a 60 thread angle. Mag-Form fasteners have a 105
resist sudden and repeated loadings. Applications include pneumatic tooling parts, chisels, punches, shear blades, bolts, and springs subjected to moderate heat in service. tool steels, which include oil and air-hardening
More Information Top
Structural Steel Designer's Handbook, Fifth Edition > CONNECTIONS
In bolted connections (Fig. 3.11), for filler up to 1/4 in thick, the effect of the filler can be ignored, i.e., there is no reduction in connection bolt shear strength .
Handbook of Structural Steel Connection Design and Details, Second Edition > Design of Connections for Axial, Moment, and Shear Forces
The bolt shear strength has already been established as 31.6 kips per bolt.