Supplier: Tanis Incorporated
Description: Our Miniature Cup brushes are permanently mounted on a steel stem for quick installation in portable and flexible tools. These brushes are made for perfect balance and the fill material is evenly distributed around the brush face for uniform wear and longer life. We offer standard brushes
- Trim Length: 0.2500 inch
- Type / Shape: Cup Brush, Micro / Miniature Brush (Instrument), Power / Rotary Brush (Wheel, Roller), Other
- Wire Material: Steel
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.6250 inch
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: . Features & Benefits 12 wires of .009" brass-coated steel (12 x .009) are bundled together into a group, then crimped Provides for a 50% longer lasting brush compared to standard crimped brushes Better flexibility on irregular surfaces For light- to medium-duty brushing applications on flat
- Type / Shape: Cup Brush, Power / Rotary Brush (Wheel, Roller)
- Outer Diameter (OD): 3 to 5 inch
- Rotary Speed: 6500 to 13000 rpm
- Applications: Dry, Cleaning / Surface Preparation, Stationary Machine Tool / Bench
Supplier: Maryland Brush Company, Inc.
Description: Miniature Brushes Available in wheel, end and cup brush construction, these brushes are available in carbon, stainless, or brass wire as well as soft or stiff bristle fills. ME4165B, 1/4 inch Miniature End Brush Wire, .005 B, 1/8 inch Stem
- Type / Shape: End Brush, Micro / Miniature Brush (Instrument)
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.2500 inch
- Rotary Speed: 25000 rpm
- Applications: Dry, Material Removal / Roughing (Coarse Grits / Filaments), Finishing / Deburring (Fine Grits / Filaments), Cleaning / Surface Preparation
Supplier: Grainger Industrial Supply
Description: Crimped Wire Utility Cup Brush, Dia. 1 3/4 In., Fill Type Brass, Wire Size .006 In., Max. RPM 13000, Trim Length 3/4 In., Shank Size 1/4 In., Application General Purpose, For Use With Power Drills, Die Grinders, Right-Angle Air Die Grinders
- Type / Shape: Other
- Outer Diameter (OD): 1.75 inch
- Trim Length: 0.7500 inch
- Rotary Speed: 13000 rpm
Supplier: Maryland Brush Company, Inc.
Description: Miniature Brushes Available in wheel, end and cup brush construction, these brushes are available in carbon, stainless, or brass wire as well as soft or stiff bristle fills. MW34BH, 3/4 inch Miniature Wheel, Stiff Hair, 3/16 inch Trim, 1/8 inch Stem
- Type / Shape: Micro / Miniature Brush (Instrument), Power / Rotary Brush (Wheel, Roller)
- Brush Filament Type: Natural Bristle / Hair
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.7500 inch
- Trim Length: 0.1875 inch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Brass Cup Brush Top
R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Abrasive brushes are used for deburring, polishing, and product finishing and work well for uneven surfaces. Brushes are wire or nylon and can have the form of bristle discs, cup brushes, radial bristle brushes, and wheel brushes. Metal wire brushes can be carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, or bronze. Generally, brass and bronze filaments are softer and are used for softer materials (e.g., rubber or aluminum), while carbon and stainless steel are more aggressive. Metal bristles are generally... (read more)
Browse Abrasive Brushes Datasheets for R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
More Information on: Brass Cup Brush Top
Guides Nozzle, Guides Nozzle Manufacturers, Guides Nozzle Products from Guides Nozzle Suppliers & Exporters on EC21.com
tape measuring cup jet nozzle round brass brush round nylon brush duster tool coral cloth for duster tool window ...
CR4 - Thread: How to Remove Rust From Corten Steel Sculpture
I'm not sure if you want the metal to look like a mirror, but I've had good luck doing the initial cleaning on brass , with a soft wire cup brush on an angle grinder.
CR4 - Thread: Mercury substitute for old elec motor?
2) If the cup that is supposed to hold the mercury is lined with a brass or copper ring on the bottom, you could let a braided copper brush drag across the bottom, and cover it with any liquid.
Hanford Environmental Analytical Methods (methods as of March 1990). Volume 2, Appendix A1-O and appendix A1-I
Materials to clean brass sample cup : tissue wipes, detergent solution,small nylon bottle brush , acetone.
CR4 - Blog Entry: Surface Finishing for the Performance Racing Industry
...line of automotive brushes, BRM also offers crimped wire wheels, knotted wire wheels, and knotted wire cups . These power brushes are available for heavy-duty or light-duty applications, and are made of high-quality materials such as brass , carbon steel, stainless steel, abrasive-impregnated nylon, and Tampico.
...is protected by a patent (can be produced and sold only by the company holding the patent)'),(102886838,'n',6,'a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable... ...by means of a cup -shaped or funnel-shaped... ...stiff fiber (coarse hair or filament); natural or synthetic'),(102897739,'n',6,'a brush that is made...
Vermont American 16436 Icebit Power Bits (5 Pack) at PlumberSurplus.com
• Brass -coated hardened steel wire reduces wire breakage and extends the life of the cup • Note: Do not overload brushes by pressing too hard on bristles while in use .
Brushed Nickel and Polished Brass, Cabinet Pulls by Kohler and Moen at PlumberSurplus.com
Brushed Nickel and Polished Brass , Cabinet Pulls Arched, cupped , thick or thin, Cabinet Pulls come in many different types and make your cabinets look...