Description: No Description Provided
- Type: Test Fixture / Holder
- Test Applications: Hardness
- Standard: Brinell
Supplier: Foundrax Engineering Products, Ltd.
Description: Foundrax are able to supply UKAS certified Tungsten Carbide Brinell indenters in 1mm, 2.5mm, 5mm and 10mm.
Supplier: Accutek Testing Laboratory
Description: Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs) - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain) - Rotating Beam - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified) - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A) - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating) - Torque
- Capabilities: Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-process / In-line Testing, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Testing / Simulation, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Facilities / Capital Structures, Products, Samples or Materials, Other
- Services Offered: Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear /
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: materials testing machines and is also suitable for automated applications. A change of test fixture additionally allows this modular testing system to be used for compression and flexure tests. Integrated into the hardness measurement head are a digital travel-measuring system and an exchangeable
- Hardness Testers: Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Test Load: 1.12 to 562 lbs
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: superficial testing, Knoop & Vickers microhardness testing, and Brinell hardness testing. Tensile Testing subjects a sample to uniaxial tension until it fails. Element tensile testing capabilities include: wedge tensile testing, axial tensile testing, weld tensile
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Mechanical Testing Equipment Buyers Guide (November/December 2009)
...CORROSION TESTING EQUIPMENT CREEP TESTERS DEFLECTION TEMPERATURE UNDER LOAD (HEAT DISTORTION) TESTERS EXTENSOMETERS FASTENER TESTERS FATIGUE TESTERS FLEXURAL TESTERS FORMABILITY TESTERS, SHEET METAL FRACTURE TOUGHNESS TESTING EQUIPMENT FRICTION TESTERS GRIPS, SPECIMEN: OTHER MECHANICAL TESTING FIXTURES HARDNESS TESTERS Brinell ; Microhardness; Plastic/ Elastomers; Portable...
Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences (Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences) > The Column Strength of Closed, Thin-Walled Sections of 18-8 Stainless Steel
The non- Brinell rating of the fixture is 24,000 lbs. and the flexural rigidity of the loading bar is such as to allow an angular deflec- tion of 1.2° under this load.
Testing Buyers Guide (November 2008)
Image courtesy Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. 115 GRIPS, SPECIMEN: OTHER MECHANICAL TESTING FIXTURES 115 HARDNESS TESTERS Brinell ; Microhardness; Plastic/elastomers; Portable; Rockwell .
Testing Buyers Guide (Nov, 2007)
78 GRIPS, SPECIMEN; OTHER MECHANICAL TESTING FIXTURES 78 HARDNESS TESTERS Brinell ; Microhardness; Plastics/elastomers; Portable; Rockwell .
...for example, the pitch lines of gear teeth--it is sometimes necessary to design and manufacture special anvils and fixtures; specially designed hardness testers may be required to accommodate these special fixtures . stricted areas in which a Brinell test is not feasible...