Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Belmont Metals, Inc.
Description: Powdered Metals Featuring Holtite Alsil Grit, Iron Powder, High Grade Zinc, Tin, and Copper-Aluminum Applications Belmont Metals offers a vast amount of non-ferrous metals in Powder form as a pure metal instead of an alloy of various elements. A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large
- Shape / Form: Powder
- Applications: Other
Supplier: Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Description: Chemical Strategies offers over 3,000 products by JT Baker. If you are unable to locate a chemical you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly.
Description: CDA #773 is a high temperature, high strength corrosion resistant alloy that is primarily used for the joining of steel to steel or carbide to steel. Due to the high flow point, we recommend the use of Engelhard Black Flux. Because of the zinc content, it is recommended that the heat cycle is kept
- Types: Copper Alloy (Brass, Bronze)
- Standards / Specifications: Specialty / Other
- Shape / Form: Fabricated (Casting / Forging), Powder, Wire / Shaped Wire
Description: CDA #102 is an oxygen-free, highly liquid material. It is ideal for steel, stainless and nickel alloys. Brazing is performed in either a controlled atmosphere or a vacuum. CDA #102 delivers superior strength (in excess of 75,000 PSI for properly designed joints) and is very ductile. Available in a
- Types: Copper (Pure / Low Alloy)
- Shape / Form: Foil, Fabricated (Casting / Forging), Powder, Sheet, Strip, Wire / Shaped Wire
Description: Used for centuries as a means of joining metals together, solders are ideal for lower temperature applications. Since our founding in 1963, Bellman-Melcor has been providing the highest quality solder alloys and fluxes to meet our customers unique requirements and applications.With more than 150
- Shape / Form: Billet / Slab / Bloom, Foil, Fabricated (Casting / Forging), Ingot, Powder, Sheet, Strip, Wire / Shaped Wire
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
Standards and Technical Documents - Metallic powders -- Determination of acid insoluble content in iron, copper, tin and bronze powders -- ISO 4496:1978
Description: The insoluble matter is generally considered to be acid-insoluble silica and silicates, carbides, alumina, and clays. The methods are applicable to lubricant-free powders. ISO 4496 specifies apparatus and reagents, sampling, procedure, expression of results and test report.
Description: Weatherstrip, Kerf Vinyl Clad, Polyurethane Foam, Stays Flexible to (Deg. F) 0, Aluminum, Color Bronze, Powder Coat Finish, Height (In.) 3/4, Width (In.) 1-5/8, Length (In.) 204, Hardware Included
Description: Cell Phone Locker, Assembled, 5 Wide, 25 Openings, Five Tier, Number of Frames 1, Opening Width 6-1/2 In., Opening Depth 8 In., Opening Height 5-1/2 In., Overall Width 37 In., Overall Depth 9-1/4 In., Overall Height 31 In., Color Bronze, Material Aluminum, Powder Coat Finish, Aluminum Handle
Supplier: Belmont Metals, Inc.
Description: Tin Alloys Featuring jewelry alloys, Sn anodes for plating, Sn shot for gray iron and titanium alloy additions, Grade A and 99.99% Sn, Sn-base babbitts, 5% phosphor Sn, Pewter, Sn-base solders, Sn powder, Sn oxide powder, Sn granular. All types of Sn and Sn alloys for additions, alloying, casting
- Metal / Alloy Types: Non-ferrous, White / Low Melting (Tin, Lead), Tin / Tin Alloy
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing, Other
Supplier: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Description: Composed of pigments and fillers such as glass, carbon, graphite and metal powders (bronze and molybdenum disulfide), Fluon® Filled PTFE Compounds are molding powders that enhance wear resistance, creep resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity over virgin PTFE resins
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF)
- Filler Material: Metal, Mineral, Carbon / Graphite
- Compound Type: Molding Resin
- Pellets: Yes
Description: Semi-Pneumatic Wheel, Wheel Dia. 7 In., Wheel Width 1-1/2 In., Load Rating 55 lb., Hub Type Offset, Tread Diamond, Tire Rim Dia. 5 In., Tire Thickness 1-7/32 In., Hub Width 1-3/8 In., Fits Axle 1/2 In., Hub Material Steel, Finish Powder Coated, Bronze Plain Bore Wheel Bearings, Tread Color Black
- Wheel: Pneumatic Wheel
Description: Perforated Square Panel Kit, Material Steel, Color Bronze, Length 21 In, Width 1/4 In, Height 29 In, Powder Coat Finish, Fits Container Nos 2WY70 or 4PU73, Includes Four Flat Panels, Four Side Posts
Supplier: ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Description: Features A blue powder general purpose brazing flux for cast iron, steel, brass, bronze and copper brazing. Active from 1400°F to 2000°F. Performs to AWS A.31,Type FB3-F
- Fluxes & Cleaners: Brazing Flux
- Approvals / Conformance: AWS
Description: Ash/Trash Receptacle, Side Opening, Round, Sand Urn Top, Color Bronze, Dia. 18 In., Height 34 In., Material Steel, Powder Coated Finish, Includes Plastic Liner, Adjustable Leg Levelers,Lid Removes For Emptying, Radius Top, Capacity 17 gal.
- Materials: Steel
- Volume Capacity: 17 gallons
- Height: 34 inch
- Width / Diameter: 18 inch
Description: Electric Convection Heater, Architectural Baseboard, Watts 1800, BtuH 6143.4, Height 6 In, Depth 7 In, Length 72 In, Length 6 Ft, Voltage 240, 60 Hz, 7.5 Amps AC, Powder coat Finish, Color Bronze, Bankers (Brown), Mounting Floor Surface, Phase 1, Includes 12-Gauge Aluminum Housing, 3 Pedestal
- Heater Type: Specialty / Other
- Heating Capacity: 1.8 kW
- Phase: Single Phase
- AC Voltage Required: 240 volts
Description: Features and Benefits - Operating pressure 4000 psi (275 bar), Pilot pressure 35 to 40 psi (2.4 to 2.8 bar) - Media – Raw Water, Oil, Water and Soluble oil - Maximum temperature 160°F (71°C) - ASTM B-61 Bronze bodies - Hardened Stainless Steel Stem and Seats - U-Cup style stem seals
Supplier: MISUMI USA
Description: MISUMI USA, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of MISUMI Corp. in 1988. MISUMI Corp., founded in 1963, has been a powerful behind-the-scenes presence supporting the machine industry through its original catalog sales in Japan and other countries all over the world. Our mission is to provide highly
- Gears: Bevel / Miter Gears, Helical Gears, Racks, Spur / Pinion Gears, Worms and Worm Gears
- Other: Clutches, Gearboxes / Transmissions, Rollers, Splines, Sprockets, Timing Pulleys / Synchronous Drives, V-Belt Pulleys / Sheaves / Drives
- Services: Design and Development, Failure Analysis, Inspection / Testing, Just-In-Time, Prototypes, Production Manufacturing, Repair / Reconditioning, Reverse Engineering
- Operations: Broaching, Casting, Gear Shaving, Grinding, Heat Treating / Hardening, Hobbing, Lapping / Honing, Surface Finishing
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: a less aggressive product is needed. This product is part of the Carborundum BEST product tier group. Major applications include: Prepping surfaces Removing light scale on electrical power generation components (beryllium, copper, brass and bronze), composite and fiberglass resins, surface
- Disc / Backing Type: Fibre Disc, Non-woven Disc
- Outer Diameter (OD): 4.5 to 7 inch
- Grading / Grit System: ANSI - CAMI / Coated
- Products / Materials Abraded: Metals / Metalworking, Wood / Woodworking
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: Complete Precision Machining Finishing including; Paint (Powder and Liquid) Plating and Polishing Chemical Film Anodize Marking (Silk Screen , Pad Print)
- Services: Design Assistance / Review, Die / Tool Fabrication, Prototype / Short Run, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Specialty Packaging
- Materials: Aluminum, Bronze / Brass, Copper, Plastics / Polymers, Rubber / Silicone, Steel / Stainless Steel
- Processes: Co-Extrusion, Cold Extrusion, Hot Extrusion
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Cutting, Drilling/Punching, EDM Cutting, Electroplating, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Printing / Labeling, Tape/Adhesive Application, Welding
Description: STRUCTURE Thin Walled Bimetal Bearing produced by Metallurgic Powder Process CHARACTERISTICS Self-lubricating and maintenance-free with homogeneously distributed solid lubricant (graphite) in the sliding layer High load capacity and suited to temperatures from -150°C up to 280°C
- Bushing Type: Sleeve
- Bearing Surface Material: Graphite / Metal Alloy, Other
- Lined Bearing: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -238 to 536 F
Supplier: Mills Products, Incorporated
Description: We were the first company to introduce tubular hydroforming to the appliance industry and are globally recognized for converting multi-part assemblies into lighter, stronger metal hydroformed parts. Our specialization in thin wall tubular hydroforming allows us to produce lightweight, complex parts
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Slotting & Notching, Welding / Brazing
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy, Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Titanium
- Support and Production Services: Assembly Services, CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype, High Volume Production, Just-In-Time Capability, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Other
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: ) Heat treatment and carburizing Finishing including Paint (Powder and Liquid) Polishing and plating Chemical film Anodize Marking (Silk Screen, Pad Print) All materials including plastics and composites Billet Castings Extrusion Precision CNC Milling 3Axis 5 Axis Close tolerance (5
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Screw Machining, Swiss Machining, Centerless Grinding, Double-disc Grinding, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Jig Grinding, Surface Grinding, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Specialty Machining: Jigs and Fixtures, Casting Machining, Forging Machining, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Lapping / Polishing, Painting / Powder Coating, Welding
Supplier: Indelac Controls, Inc.
Description: ultraviolet resistant polyester powder coating that not only enhances its appearance but is also a tough corrosion resistant coating. Standard equipment includes 115Vac-1ph continuous duty motor with thermal over load protection, heavy duty hardened steel spur/worm with bronze worm gear, electronic
- Supply Voltage: 115 to 230 volts
- Maximum Torque: 27300 In-lbs
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Rotation Angle: 90°
Supplier: Protomatic, Inc.
Description: Protomatic provides CNC precision machining machining and custom components manufacturing for lab equipment, surgical tools, and operating equipment within the medical industry as well as many additional components for the optical and dental fields. Protomatic primary focus of our precision medical
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Jig Boring, Broaching, Deep Hole Drilling, Gun Drilling, Surface Grinding, Honing
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Lapping / Polishing, Painting / Powder Coating, Welding, Other
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, CNC Machining, Forging Machining, Extrusion Machining, Jigs and Fixtures, Thread Rolling, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Carbide, Cast Iron, Ceramics, Composites, Copper, Hardened Metals, Magnesium, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastics, Precious Metals, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Ultra-hard Materials, Other
Supplier: Equilibar, LLC.
Description: Standard Pressure Range: 0.02 (.5” WC) to 1500 psig Ultra Low to Zero flow performance Standard Cv from 1E-11 to 0.01 Standard 316L Stainless Steel Body; Hastelloy C and PTFE also available NPT, VCR/VCO type and Valco (low dead volume) ends available Wide Variety of Diaphragms Including
- Regulator: Back Pressure Regulators
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.0 to 3000 psi
- Regulator Size: 0.1250 inch
- Media Description: Gas (general), Gasoline / Diesel Fuel, High Purity Gas, LP - Gas, Natural Gas, Sour Gas, Specialty / Corrosive Gases, Other
Description: Light grey powder, produced by calcining ammonium dimolybdate. Specific Surface Area (BET) approximately 3 m²/g. Average Particle Size (FSSS) approximately 6-15 µm. Low solubility in water, soluble in ammonia.
- Function: Alloying - Microalloying
- Metal / Alloy Types: Aluminum Alloy, Cast Iron, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy, Molybdenum / Molybdenum Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Refractory / Reactive Alloy, Titanium / Titanium Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Specialty / Other Alloy
Supplier: Indelac Controls, Inc.
Description: ultraviolet resistant polyester powder coating that not only enhances its appearance but is also a tough corrosion resistant coating. Standard equipment includes 115Vac-1ph continuous duty motor with thermal over load protection, heavy duty hardened steel spur/worm with bronze worm gear, electronic torque
- Actuation Method: Electric
- Valve Motion: Rotary Motion Valve
- Operation: On / Off (isolating)
- Actuator Torque: 5000 to 14040 In-lbs
Supplier: Simalex Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Description: Our CNC Machining Centers are capable of producing just about any machining requirement with extremely high speed, accuracy, repeatability and a machining envelope of up to 48" x 24" x 24". Cost-Effective CNC Machining All of our machines have automatic tool changers, 4th axis capability and FANUC
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining, 4-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, Jigs and Fixtures, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: 6" - 48"
Supplier: Buckeye Machine Fabricators, Inc.
Description: Buckeye offers the capabilities of a large machine shop combined with the personal attention that you would expect from a privately owned business. Our experienced machinists permit us to tackle even the most difficult jobs with great success. Every job is different; every customer has different
- Capabilities: Broaching, Drilling, Jig Boring, Milling, Turning
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, Forging Machining, Jigs and Fixtures, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: 1" - 3", 3" - 6", 6" - 48", Greater than 48"
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Fluon® Filled PTFE Compounds
Composed of pigments and fillers such as glass, carbon, graphite and metal powders (bronze and molybdenum disulfide), Fluon ®Filled PTFE Compounds are molding powders that enhance wear resistance, creep resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity over virgin PTFE resins. Compounds also preserve several properties unique to PTFE including low coefficient of friction, excellent chemical resistance and a wide service temperature range. Glass-filled PTFE, the most universally... (read more)
Browse Molding Compounds and Resins Datasheets for AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Allied Metrics Seals & Fasteners, Inc.
Custom Teflon® PTFE O-Rings
Weight): Up to 35% (also in combination with graphite, bronze, and glass). Effect of Filler: increased compressive strength. Carbon Fibers. Physial Form: Milled Fibers. Amount (%Weight): Up to 30%. Effect of Filler: increased hardness. increased wear resistance. improved thermal conductivity. good dry running properties. electrically conductive at higher filler contents. resistant to hydrofluoric acid. Graphite. Physial Form: Powder. Amount (%Weight):Up to 25% (also... (read more)
Browse O-rings Datasheets for Allied Metrics Seals & Fasteners, Inc.
Allied Metrics Seals & Fasteners, Inc.
Teflon® PTFE O-Rings
bronze, and glass). Effect of Filler: increased compressive strength. Carbon Fibers. Physial Form: Milled Fibers. Amount (%Weight): Up to 30%. Effect of Filler: increased hardness. increased wear resistance. improved thermal conductivity. good dry running properties. electrically conductive at higher filler contents. resistant to hydrofluoric acid. Graphite. Physial Form: Powder. Amount (%Weight):Up to 25% (also in combination with glass, bronze, and carbon). Effect of Filler: Improved sliding... (read more)
Browse O-rings Datasheets for Allied Metrics Seals & Fasteners, Inc.
Mills Products, Incorporated
Industrial Metal Finishing
finishing. We also work with chrome, powder paint, faux stainless and polished finishes. Mills Products surface finishing capabilities include: Class A surface finishes. Painted or stainless parts that can be finished from the same tool/machine. Achieve finishes that simulate hammered bronze and hammered nickel. Pre-plated and post-plated materials. Bright and brushed chrome; stainless steel... (read more)
Browse Hydroforming Services Datasheets for Mills Products, Incorporated
New York Blower Company (The)
Compact Fans for General Industrial
New York Blower Compact GI [General Industrial] Fans are designed for low-capacity, low-pressure industrial processes such as dust collection, grinding-booth exhaust, scrubber exhaust, food, drying ovens, and paper-trim systems. Compact GI's feature a choice of aluminum or nickel aluminum bronze cast radial-blade wheels. Compact GI Fans, sometimes referred to as pressure blowers, are ruggedly constructed for a wide variety of industrial air-handling processes. Compact GI's are the lower... (read more)
Browse Fans and Blowers (industrial) Datasheets for New York Blower Company (The)
Lucas Milhaupt Global Brazing Solutions
Sil-Fos® - The Original Copper/Phosphorus Alloy
Silver/Copper/Phosphorus Alloys. Sil-Fos® alloys are Copper based filler metals that are self-fluxing on copper by virtue of their phosphorous content. Because of their self-fluxing nature, you save time and money by eliminating the steps necessary to flux a joint before brazing. However, copper alloys such as brass and bronze should be fluxed with Handy Flux or Sure Flo Brazing Flux to assure a sound braze joint. While this filler metal is widely used in the air conditioning and plumbing... (read more)
Browse Braze and Brazing Alloys Datasheets for Lucas Milhaupt Global Brazing Solutions
TIGER Drylac Powder Coatings
limited UV stability. TIGER Drylac Powder Coatings' popular Series 39 Volume industry products come in a variety of color choices ranging from smooth glossy to semi gloss, mattes, textures and metallics. Products are available in 5 lb. minipacks or 55 lb. boxes (exceptions: Bronze Matte Metallic and Silver are packaged in 44 lb. boxes). Clear Coats: A variety of choices of clear coats are available, ranging from glossy to matte. All products are available in 5 lb. minipacks and 44 lb. boxes... (read more)
Browse Industrial Coatings Datasheets for TIGER Drylac Powder Coatings
Indelac Controls, Inc.
Electric Rotary Actuators - K Series
meets NEMA 4 specifications and is equipped with a thermally bonded ultraviolet resistant polyester powder coating that not only enhances its appearance but is also a tough corrosion resistant coating. Standard equipment includes 115Vac-1ph continuous duty motor with thermal over load protection, heavy duty hardened steel spur/worm with bronze worm gear, electronic torque sensor, two limit switches wired for light indication, stainless steel fasteners, 300 series stainless steel output drive... (read more)
Browse Electric Valve Actuators Datasheets for Indelac Controls, Inc.
M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Laser Welding of Plastics!
the unique ability to offer our Customers one-stop-shopping for almost all their metal component needs. We can produce parts in iron, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, bronze, zinc, titanium, magnesium and more. Our process capabilities include casting, machining, turning, extruding, stamping and forging. Combined with a complete menu of secondary and finishing operations, M &P can supply most, if not all, of your metal parts. Metals and plastics. .005" [0.12mm] thick material and up. Single hit... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Attention to Detail and Quality
M &P USA has the unique ability to offer our Customers one-stop-shopping for almost all their metal component needs. We can produce parts in iron, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, bronze, zinc, titanium, magnesium and more. Our process capabilities include casting, machining, turning, extruding, stamping and forging. Combined with a complete menu of secondary and finishing operations, M &P can supply most, if not all, of your metal parts. Metals and plastics. .005" [0.12mm] thick... (read more)
Browse Stamping Services Datasheets for M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Bronze and Copper-Alloy Bearings
Dozens of copper alloys are available as bearing materials. Most of these can be grouped into five classes: copper lead, copper tin (sometimes called tin bronze), leaded bronze, aluminum bronze, and beryllium copper. As a general rule in these alloys, a higher lead content promotes compatibility
Powder metalstake on new shapes
prize went to Ceromet Div., Metal Powder Products Co., Anaheim, Calif., for a P/M bronze inertial active shock absorber valve. The valves have a radial crushing strength range of 39,750 to 41,950 psi and critical tolerances on the inside diameter of +- 0.0005 in. The castle height of 0.010 +- 0.001
PM Brings Satellite TV to RVs
functional and cost saving. "Iron powder is about $0.80/lb while bronze is closer to $5/lb. The iron retaining plate provides good structural support and keeps costs down, while the self-lubricating bronze bearing lets the gear rotate freely. " The Trav'ler antenna measures only 10 in. high when its
Bearings That Lube for Less
, the radial crush force that can break or flatten a bearing. The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF), an industrial association responsible for powder-metalbearing standards across the industry, requires that selflubricating sintered-bronze bearings have a K-value of at least 26,000 psi of force
motions where it is hard to build up an oil film. Powder producers can control powder characteristics such as purity, hydrogen loss, particle size and distribution, and particle shape. Each of these properties in some ways affects performance. In the bronze system, for example, shrinkage increases
More Information Top
Bronze powder filled composite materials based on ultra-high molecular polyethylene, produced by combined mechanical activation in planetary-type mill
Bronze powder filled composite materials based on ultra-high molecular polyethylene, produced by combined mechanical activation in planetary-type mill .
Prealloyed bronze powders are also made commercially by water atomizing.
However, a newer UltraRapidPrototypeTooling process has just begun under development in which a solder flux bound bronze powder is infiltrated with tin, a low melting point (232 "C) metal.
Production of bronze powders by water jet cooled rotating disc atomisation
Production of bronze powders by water jet cooled rotating disc atomisation .
Experimental and theoretical methods for optimal solids loading calculation in MIM feedstocks fabricated from powders with different particle characteristics
In this study, three different kinds of 90/10 bronze powders and four kinds of Inconel 718 have been used.
Effect of substrate preparation on flattening of plasma sprayed aluminium bronze powders
Effect of substrate preparation on flattening of plasma sprayed aluminium bronze powders .
FACTORS AFFECTING THE GROWTH OF 90/10 COPPER/TIN MIXES BASED ON ATOMIZED POWDERS*
90/10 bronze powder -metallurgy .
The Chemical Formulary, Volume 4
Wax-Containing Formulas (All parts by weight) Formula No.1 Shellac Wax I. G. (0. P.) Venice Turpentine Talc Pigment Tricresyl Phosphate Balsam No.2 Carnauba Wax Paraffin Wax Magnesia Bronze Powder No.3 CamaubaWax Beeswax Paraffin Wax Whiting Barium Carbonate Pigment...
The Printing Ink Manual
Copper Powder, Bronze Powder .
Structure and properties of atomized bronze powders and products based on them
Structure and properties of atomized bronze powders and products based on them .
Production and properties of metal-PTFE antifriction materials from atomized bronze powders
Production and properties of metal-PTFE antifriction materials from atomized bronze powders .