Products & ServicesSee also: Categories
Supplier: WEH Technologies Inc.
Description: Quick Connector for filling of gas cylinders with propane / butane The WEH® filling connector type TW59 is specifically designed for the filling of gas cylinders with propane and butane and represents a major step in the technology of safe application, economy, ergonomics and flexibility
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum, Steel - Stainless
- Connection Type: Push-to-Connect / Push-On
- Application: Gas Fitting
Description: Each available in three varying concentrations. Mini-regulator designed specially for these standards. Available in three mixes with varying C5 unsaturates or extended C6+ components. Concentration: mole Volume: 5.2L @ 70psig DCG Partnership Cylinders: Size: 7.6 x 24cm CGA-170/110 connection. US
- Applications: Calibration Gas / Gas Standard
- Hydrogen, Hydrides and Hydrogen Compounds: Hydrogen
- Nitrogen and Nitrogen Compounds: Nitrogen
- Oxygen and Oxides: Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: on boats; (g) the installation of vehicle-refuelling appliances when NGV storage containers are installed as part of the system; (h) refrigerated storage or underground reservoirs for propane; (i) propane used on boats; (j) propane used as a propellant in aerosol containers; (k) butane fuel
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: VALVE, CYLINDER, GAS: BUTANE, PROPANE, BUTANE-PROPANE MIXTURE, MAPP GAS, AND PROPYLENE (MAXIMUM 100 POUND NOMINAL CAPACITY CYLINDER), OUTLET 510 (PRESSURES THROUGH 500 PSIG (3450 KPA) AT 70DEGREES F (21.1 DEGREES C))
Supplier: Linde North America, Inc.
Description: Constant monitoring through various analytical procedures ensures that the pure gases you receive meet the minimum purity levels specified by Linde, and of course your exact specifications. In addition to our standard catalogue products, many gases of higher purity are available on special order.
- Hydrocarbons: Butane
- Composition: Pure Gas
- Concentration: 99 to 99.9 %
- Product Forms: Liquid / Liquid Gas
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: Butane, 2.1 ounces Can, Premium Butane Fuel for Portasol® Cordless Irons 70 ml Butane Cylinder Premium Butane Fuel
Supplier: Royal Purple, Ltd.
Description: CAP™ is recommended for use in reciprocating compressors that compress inert gasses such as natural gas, hydrogen, nitrogen, ethylene, carbon dioxide, methane, ethane, butane, propane, propylene, helium, LPG, etc. CAP™ is commonly used in gas reinjection compressors. CAP&trade
- Chemistry / Constituents: Synthetic / Semi-synthetic, Specialty / Other
- Flash Point: 345 F
- Applications / Function: Compressors / Piston Pumps, Sealing / Barrier
- Features: Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative
Supplier: Shell Lubricants
Description: ; Oils K also resist the solvent action of hydrocarbon gases such as propane and butane, as well as certain organic chemicals such as ketones and aldehydes.
- Type: Fluid / Oil
- Chemistry / Constituents: Petroleum / Mineral Oil
- Straight Oil (Non-soluble): Yes
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 413 cSt