Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: This pressure regulator from GCE is designed for use with propane-butane gas and is suitable for use with small gas cylinders (425 g). The regulator's capacity is 4 kg/h and outlet pressure is fixed at 1.5 bar. Accessory Type = Propane-Butane Fix For Use With = Gas Welding EquipmentShow More
Supplier: WEH Technologies Inc.
Description: Quick Connector for filling of gas cylinders with propane / butane The WEH® filling connector type TW59 is specifically designed for the filling of gas cylinders with propane and butane and represents a major step in the technology of safe application, economy, ergonomics and flexibility
- Fitting Style: Quick Coupler
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1 1/4"
- Connection Selection: Push-to-Connect / Push-On
- Material: Aluminum, Steel - Stainless
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: in petroleum refineries or chemical plants; (c) utility pipeline distribution and transmission pipelines; (d) refrigerated storage or underground reservoirs for propane; (e) propane used on boats; (f) propane used as a propellant in aerosol containers; (g) butane fuel cylinders of 5.3 oz (150 gShow More
Supplier: Linde North America, Inc.
Description: . Our HiQ® portfolio includes an extensive range of: Pure gases, including Argon, Helium, Hydrogen and Nitrogen, ranging from process grades to 99.9999% purity Rare gases, such as Neon, Krypton and Xenon, supplied in a variety of cylinder packages and amounts Hydrocarbon products including
- Hydrocarbons: Butane
- Composition: Pure Gas
- Concentration: 99 to 99.9 %
- Product Forms: Liquid / Liquid Gas
Description: Available in three mixes, from lean to rich. Each has an extended list of C6+ components.
- Applications: Calibration Gas / Gas Standard
- Nitrogen and Nitrogen Compounds: Nitrogen
- Oxygen and Oxides: Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrocarbons: Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Other
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: Butane, 2.1 ounces Can, Premium Butane Fuel for Portasol® Cordless Irons 70 ml Butane Cylinder Premium Butane FuelShow More
Supplier: Shell Lubricants
Description: Shell Corena® Oils K are premium quality compounded cylinder lubricants specifically formulated for wet gas or hydrocarbon gas compressors. They contain polar or fatty oils which enable the lubricant to resist being washed off cylinder walls by the action of wet air or gas. Shell Corena®
- Type: Fluid / Oil
- Chemistry / Constituents: Petroleum / Mineral Oil
- Straight Oil (Non-soluble): Yes
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 413 cSt
Supplier: Royal Purple, Ltd.
Description: CAP™ is recommended for use in reciprocating compressors that compress inert gasses such as natural gas, hydrogen, nitrogen, ethylene, carbon dioxide, methane, ethane, butane, propane, propylene, helium, LPG, etc. CAP™ is commonly used in gas reinjection compressors. CAP&trade
- Type: Fluid / Oil
- Chemistry / Constituents: Synthetic / Semi-synthetic, Specialty / Other
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 255 cSt
- Viscosity Index: 70