Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Arcelor Mittal USA
Description: No Description Provided
- Metal / Alloy Types: Carbon Steel (UNS G)
- Standards / Specifications: AISI, ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Ingot, Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock
- Overall Length: 79 to 125 inch
Supplier: Bellman-Melcor LLC
Description: action on ferrous metals is limited, minimizing its use on carbon steel. Improved wetting observed when furnace brazing of stainless steel with silver-copper filler metals. Most applications for this alloy are on copper and nickel base alloys.
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C), Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P)
- Standards / Specifications: Specialty / Other
Standards and Technical Documents - ANSI G55.9 Standard Document -- CARBON/ALLOY STEEL FORGINGS/TURBINE RTRS/SHFTS
Description: Description / Abstract There is no abstract information for this document.Show More
Supplier: Schutte & Koerting
Description: Fig. 6952 available in cast carbon, alloy steel construction in ratings up to 600 lb. with stainless steel internals. Fig. 6953 fabricated carbon or alloy steel construction with pipe, forgings, flanges, in ratings up to 1500 lbs. stainless steel internalsShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: the lubrication environment, micro-alloyed forging steel with a vanadium element based on medium-carbon steel and a carbonitriding heat-treatment process have been developed. Initially, the variation of grain size caused by an amount of aluminum and nitrogen was investigated. The hot deformationShow More
Description: stresses for carbon and low alloy steels for ASME Section VIII, Div 1 construction. Publisher: ASME Standards Technology LLC Publish Date: 2009 Pages: 36 Language: English ISBN: 9780791832028Show More
Supplier: High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Description: Corrosion and abrasion resistant, tough and durable, NITRONIC 30 is the stainless steel for your abrasive needs. Ball mill tests have shown that many application standards, such as AR 500 suffer six to seven times as much metal loss as NITRONIC 30. Economical, low alloy, corrosion resistant
- Metal / Alloy Types: Metal / Metal Alloys, All Types, Ferrous / Iron Based, Stainless Steel (UNS S), Super Alloy, Alloy
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, UNS
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Profile / Structural Shape, Other
- Features: Corrosion Resistant, Wear Resistant / High Speed
Supplier: Superlok - Mako Products
Description: , tees, crosses) are forged, then machined to the stringent SUPERLOK fitting specifications. The forging process used by “ BMT ” further improves the strength and mechanical properties of the fitting material. Straight products are made from cold drawm bar stock. The cold drawning
- Fitting Style: Adapter
- Connection Selection: Compression Fitting, Ferrule
- Metric Size: All Metric Sizes, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm
- Material: Brass/Bronze, Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless
Supplier: Hobart Brothers, an ITW Company
Description: conditions of high heat and humidity. Same as 9018B3 with the exception that this is a low carbon electrode. Applications Single and multiple pass, DCEP, AC Industries Chrome-Moly steels and piping, Castings, Forgings, Boilers AWS E9018-B3L-H4R/E8018-B3L H4R
- Welding Process / Form: Flux Coated / Stick
- Alloy Type: Steel - Low Alloy Carbon
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0938 inch
Supplier: U.S. Alloy Co.
Description: Specifications AWS A5.5 Class E9018-B3L Description USA 9018-B3L is a low hydrogen, low alloy, chrome-moly electrode containing extra low carbon and designed for welding 2-1/4% chromium – 1% molybdenum steel. The extra low carbon content of USA 9018-B3L improves microstructure stabilityShow More
Supplier: Texas Stainless, Inc.
Description: Texas Stainless stocks an extensive inventory of centrifugally cast stainless steel tubing in standard sizes as well as production remnants. All are ready to cut and ship from our Temple, Texas warehouse. Wide size ranges and a vast alloy selection makes Texas Stainless an excellent source for your
- Types: Alloy Steel
- Overall Width / OD: 10.5 inch
- Overall Length: 8 inch
Supplier: International Thermal Systems LLC.
Description: , and government standards. ypical Heat Processing Application(s) Solution Heat Treat of various alloys Industry Applications Aerospace Agriculture Automotive Aluminum Casting Forging Foundry Military Mining Recreational Vehicles Temperature Ranges up to 1200°F (649°C) Systems can
- Configuration: Other
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing, Inert, Salt Bath
- Controller Type: Programmable
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Tech Met Inc.
Improved Bonding Surfaces
the masking and milling parameters. This technique has been successfully employed in critical titainium to carbon composite applications and can be done in a variety of metals including stainless, high temp alloys and aluminum. Tech Met's process control, lean practices and certified six sigma project managers deliver quality assured products that meet the most rigorous specs. Tech Met, Inc is a certified Nadcap supplier. Surface Texturing. Tech Met has developed (and patented) a unique surface texture... (read more)
Browse Surface Engineering Services Datasheets for Tech Met Inc.