Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Hundreds of PTFE-Filled Compounds Glass, carbon, graphite, bronze and many other fillers Sizes up to 609 mm (24 inch) diameter UHMW-PE Materials Rods up to 63.5 mm (2.50 inch) diameter Tubes up to 32.75 x 63.5mm (1.25 x 2.50 inch) diameter
- Polymer Matrix Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF), Specialty / Other
- Reinforcement / Filler Material: Carbon / Graphite, Metal, Other
Description: friction materials. Technical assistance in product selection is always available through our sales or engineering staff. Providing quality stock shapes for the industrial market from our facility in El Segundo, CA. Hundreds of PTFE-Filled Compounds Glass, carbon, graphite, bronze and many other fillers
- Material Choices: Plastic Tubing
- Design Units: English, Metric
- Outside Diameter / Size: 2.5 to 24 inch
- Maximum Inside Diameter / Size: 1.25 to 12.5 inch
Supplier: Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products
Description: , in 48" x 120" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/16" to 2". It is also available in rod, board, tape, tube and molded parts.
- Polymer Matrix Type: Polyethylene (PE)
- Reinforcement / Filler Material: Carbon / Graphite
- Form / Shape: Hollow / Tubular Stock, Extruded Profile, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Other
Description: Design of the PTC composite air brake fitting complies with the performance requirements of D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106, SAE J1131 and SAE J2494-3. Tube support design assures maximum flow.
- Fitting Style: Tee
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1/4"
- Connection Selection: Push-to-Connect / Push-On, Threaded - Female
- Material: Composite (Carbon/Fiberglass/Graphite)
Description: The LIQUIfit body is manufactured from a unique bio-based, high performance polymer produced from renewable plants, to expand the use of non-fossil-based resources. Renewable bio-based high performance materials • Suitable for: water, beverages, co2 • High chemical resistance (chlorine,
- Fitting Style: Adapter
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1/4", 3/8"
- Connection Selection: Push-to-Connect / Push-On
- Material: Composite (Carbon/Fiberglass/Graphite), Other
Description: Carbon Nanotubes are known to be difficult to disperse, due to the bulk nanotubes form which are normally entangled with each other heavily. Cheap Tubes can now supply our Conductive Nanotubes Composite Additive (CNCA) with our standard MWNTs or our highly conductive graphitized MWNTs (GMWNTs). WeShow More
Description: Cheap Tubes can provide Carbon Nanotube Masterbatches in Polystyrene & Polypropylene. Other Masterbatches are coming soon including Nylon, ABS, & Polycarbonate. Our Masterbatches are made from our Industrial Grade 90wt% 50-80nm MWNTs that are 10-20um long. Our Masterbatches typically haveShow More
Description: Cheap Tubes Inc is pleased to announce that we can now supply Few Layered Graphene Oxide with the following properties. FLGO 2-4 Layers, > 99wt% purity and total thickness <3nm. Average X & Y dimensions of individual flakes range from 300-800nm. FLGO 4-8 Layers, > 99wt% purity
- Applications: Dielectric / Electrical Insulation
Supplier: U.S. Alloy Co.
Description: sufficient levels of carbon which promote the formation of graphite in the weld deposit, thereby reducing shrinkage stresses and in turn, reducing the possibility of heat-affected zone cracking. Weld deposits are machinable using normal methods, but can be made easier by stress relieving the partShow More
Description: CheapTubes.com is the leading Distributor of High Quality, Low Cost Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) for research and industry. CheapTubes.com is widely regarded as The Source for high quality low cost carbon nanotubes (CNTs)!!!" What we offer: CheapTubes.com is pleased to continue offering our customersShow More
Supplier: Tubodyne Co., Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Other
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbon / Graphite, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron (Ductile), Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless, Other
- Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Just-In-Time Capability, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry Served: General Purpose, Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical (General), Chemical (Corrosive / Solvent), Compressed Air, Coolant, Cryogenic, Food Processing, High Temperature / Heating Fluids, HVAC, Hydraulic Fluid, Marine, Medical / Pharmaceutical, Oil / Fuel, Pipeline, Refrigerant, Sanitary, Building /
Supplier: Will's Pro Custom Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: are capable of providing include. Shearing Sawing Punching Drilling Milling Turning Grinding Threading Tapping Brake Forming Tube Forming Rolling Deep drawing Wire forming Mig welding all alloys Tig welding all alloys Spot welding carbon steels and some alloys Deburring Finish
- Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating, Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Swaging, Threading, Welding / Brazing
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbon / Graphite, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron (Ductile), Lead, Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless, Titanium, Zirconium
- Services: Assembly Services, CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry Served: General Purpose, Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical (General), Chemical (Corrosive / Solvent), Compressed Air, Coolant, Cryogenic, High Temperature / Heating Fluids, HVAC, Hydraulic Fluid, Marine, Oil / Fuel, Pipeline, Refrigerant, Sanitary, Slurry, Building / Structural, Vacuum, Water
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Why not use the conisistency and exceptional performance of Pyroid Pyrolytic Graphite for your application?. MINTEQ's Pyrogenics Group has an unprecedented opportunity for users looking to solve thermal issues with small piece ( < 80 mm) pyrolytic graphite material. This inventory has to go and there's never been a better time to get large volumes at low prices. The Pyrogenics Group is the largest supplier of PYROID ® pyrolytic graphite. Our material is a very light weight, 5'9's pure... (read more)
Browse Carbon, Graphite, and Diamond Materials Datasheets for MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
High Performance Plastic Semi-Finished Products
facility in El Segundo, CA. Hundreds of PTFE-Filled Compounds. Glass, carbon, graphite, bronze and many other fillers. Sizes up to 609 mm (24 inch) diameter. Rods and tubes. UHMW-PE Materials. Rods up to 63.5 mm (2.50 inch) diameter. Tubes up to 32.75 x 63.5mm (1.25 x 2.50 inch) diameter. Click here to learn more about the benefits and applications. (read more)
Browse Plastic Plate, Rod, and Stock Shapes Datasheets for CoorsTek
Harper International Corporation
Furnaces for Specialty Atmospheres
such as our patented advanced sealing system for our popular Rotary furnaces. This sealing system provides optimal rotary tube furnace atmosphere integrity with minimal gas consumption. Overall, we consider precise control of temperature, process atmosphere, material flow, and residence time to ensure consistent and uniform material production. Harper's expertise covers controlled atmospheres including flammables and toxic gases - hydrogen, nitrogen, air, oxygen, ethylene, methane, CO2, CO... (read more)
Browse Furnaces (industrial) Datasheets for Harper International Corporation
Conduct Research Top
The Advantages of Tantalum and Nickel-Based Alloy Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers vs. Carbon Block Heat Exchangers in Active Pharmaceutical Intermediate Applications. Author: Lawrence J. Haubner - ©2014
Abstract: The pharmaceutical industry has traditionally used resin-impregnated graphite block heat exchangers for handling corrosive fluids in their active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing facilities. Tantalum and high nickel alloy shell and tube condensers have emerged as a versatile
High Temperature and High Resolution Observation EELS Analysis (HF-2200 TEM 114)
of these tubes a high level of technical expertise was needed. There are two types of carbon nano-tubes; MWNT or multi-walled nano-tube and SWNT or single walled nano-tube. MWNT is composed of 2 to 30 layers of graphite sheets.
More Information Top
Proceedings of the 2001 U.S. DOE Hydrogen Program Review
The reactor itself (Figure 17) consists of a glassy carbon graphite tube inside a quartz tube.
HTGR BASE PROGRAM REPORT FOR THE PERIOD ENDING MAY 30, 1969.
The effect of jaw gap on particle breakage is shown on Fig. 5.3, and the effect on the separation of burnable carbon ( graphite tube , matrix, and outer PyC) after crushing and tumbling is shown on Fig. 5.4.
Permanent chemical modifiers in electrothermal atomic absorption spectroscopic analysis: A review
They are also involved in the reduction of the analyte sorbed by graphite tube carbon and in the thermal decomposition of chlorides of elements being determined.
Luminescence Properties of Nanostructure ZnO-Covered Carbon Fibers Prepared by Thermal Oxidation
Chen et al. reported that the diﬀerent de- fects in ZnO were probably caused by the combina- tion of graphite and carbon tubes producing carbon and oxygen from the atmosphere.
Blowing-determination of dissolved Spurenelemen in Bodensee water the Überlinger lake
The insert of graphite tubes coated with pyrocarbon that bring therefore elements carbides by a series yon with the normal standard-graphite tube or other refrakt ~ Irish compounds forms erheblicheVerbesserungen in the sensitivity and detection limit 5fach more sensitive in the …
Electrospun TiO 2 Nanorods with Carbon Nanotubes for Efficient Electron Collection in Dye‐Sensitized Solar Cells
ticles.[5–8] Another approach to improve the electron transport and collection is by incorporating highly electrically conduc- tive materials, such as carbon tubes and graphite , in titanium photoanode.
A miniature carbon furnace for mass spectroscopy
A miniature carbon ( graphite ) disposable tube furnace has been designed and built for use in resonance ionization mass spectrometry.
Reorientation effects in vitreous carbon and pyrolytic graphite
So far as is known, surface reorientation effects of the type described have not been observed during heat treatment of specimens of vitreous or pyrolytic carbon in graphite tube furnaces, at temperatures up to about 3000~K.
Design of laboratory furnaces
Carbon tube fumaces ( graphite resistors) . Maferiol .