Standards and Technical Documents - Steel -- Determination of total or effective thickness of thin surface-hardened layers -- ISO 4970:1979
Description: (carbonitriding, carburizing and hardening, etc) treatment. It is not applicable to thin surface layer which are not continuous with the basis metal.
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: and recirculation muffle provide excellent temperature and gas uniformity. The furnace is extremely responsive and controllable allowing, for instance, very shallow case depths in carbonitriding, previously obtainable only in cyanide salt bath furnaces. The vertical downloading is ideal for long
- Configuration: Top Loading
- Atmosphere: Other
- Controller Type: Programmable
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Natural Gas
Description: AFC-Holcroft's roller hearth furnaces are designed to provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements. Metallurgical Processes: Carburizing, Neutral Hardening, Carbonitriding, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing
Standards and Technical Documents - Guide to the selection of surface treatments for the improvement of fatigue strength of steels. -- 89031Supplier: IHS ESDU
Description: , and thermochemical treatments (carburising, carbonitriding, nitriding and ferritic nitrocarburising) that enhance the surface properties and also induce the compressive stresses through the expansion due to chemical change at the surface. Tables summarise the major advantages and limitations of each
Supplier: Metal Improvement Company
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Homogenizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Spheroidizing, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Presses / Hot Presses, Protective Atmosphere, Salt Bath, Vacuum Heat Treating
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Description: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing and protecting our customers brand name. We do this by producing a system of quality controls that begin with the order entry and don't end until the product user is assured they have made the correct decision when purchasing the product. In
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Solution Treating, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Induction, Protective Atmosphere
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Engineering Web Search: Carbonitriding Top
Carbonitriding | Advanced Heat Treat Blog - Advanced Heat...
Tag Archives: carbonitriding ? Older posts
What is Carbonitriding | Advanced Heat Treat Blog - Advanced...
What is Carbonitriding? Posted on March 22, 2012 by ahtadmin
Carburizing & Carbonitriding
Carburizing & Carbonitriding Through Hardening (Q&T) Carburizing & Carbonitriding Home/Services/Carburizing & Carbonitriding
TTI - Carburising / Carbonitriding
Carburising & Carbonitriding These processes are useful if there is a requirement for a hard, wear resistant surface, overlying a much softer and
CARBURIZING & CARBONITRIDING METAL CLEANING & FINISHING
Duffy Company: listing GasCarburizingCarbonitriding
STOP-OFF PAINT FOR: CARBONITRIDING Condursal 0090 Our most widely used stop-off
Carbonitriding ? Bodycote plc
Carbonitriding Carbonitriding is an austenitic (above A3) case hardening process similar to carburising, with the addition of nitrogen
Hardening Steel - OH, KY, IN | Carbonitriding & Nitriding...
Aluminum Processing Annealing Blast Cleaning Carbonitriding Carburizing Ferritic Nitrocarburizing Flame Hardening Gas Nitriding Hardening Hardness
Carbonitriding | CENS.com | Supplier Site - XING GUANG...
Product Information - Carbonitriding Click for a larger picture Carbonitriding
Heat Treating & Vacuum Carbonitriding - group-upc.com
Vacuum carbonitriding is a significant improvement over conventional gas carbonitriding.