Products & ServicesSee also: Categories
Standards and Technical Documents - Steel -- Determination of total or effective thickness of thin surface-hardened layers -- ISO 4970:1979
Description: (carbonitriding, carburizing and hardening, etc) treatment. It is not applicable to thin surface layer which are not continuous with the basis metal.
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: and recirculation muffle provide excellent temperature and gas uniformity. The furnace is extremely responsive and controllable allowing, for instance, very shallow case depths in carbonitriding, previously obtainable only in cyanide salt bath furnaces. The vertical downloading is ideal for long
- Configuration: Top Loading
- Atmosphere: Other
- Controller Type: Programmable
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Natural Gas
Description: AFC-Holcroft's roller hearth furnaces are designed to provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements. Metallurgical Processes: Carburizing, Neutral Hardening, Carbonitriding, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing
Standards and Technical Documents - Guide to the selection of surface treatments for the improvement of fatigue strength of steels. -- 89031Supplier: IHS ESDU
Description: , and thermochemical treatments (carburising, carbonitriding, nitriding and ferritic nitrocarburising) that enhance the surface properties and also induce the compressive stresses through the expansion due to chemical change at the surface. Tables summarise the major advantages and limitations of each
Supplier: Metal Improvement Company
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Homogenizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Spheroidizing, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Presses / Hot Presses, Protective Atmosphere, Salt Bath, Vacuum Heat Treating
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Description: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing and protecting our customers brand name. We do this by producing a system of quality controls that begin with the order entry and don't end until the product user is assured they have made the correct decision when purchasing the product. In
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Solution Treating, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Induction, Protective Atmosphere
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only