Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: CASE HARDENED IRON AND STEEL PARTS - AERATED SALT NITRIDING AND GASEOUS FERRITIC NITROCARBURIZING *** S/S BY NAVISTAR MPAPS A-40 ***Show More
Supplier: Deerwood Fasteners International
Description: ; is a dull gray color that blends well with pressure treated lumber and many man-made decking materials. It also helps prevent unsightly stains and streaks on decking boards. Made of case hardened 1022 carbon steel, they offer exceptional strength andunequaled holding power. They have been
- Inch: # 10
- Length: 3.5 inch
- Drive Type: Philips / Frearson
Supplier: Weiss Industries, Inc.
Description: . Operations . Quench and Temper . Tool Steel Hardening . Carburizing . Solution Treatments . Carbonitriding . Precision Straightening . Normalizing . Precipitation Hardening . Annealing . Laboratory Services . Stress Relieving
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Preheating / Weld Preheat, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Salt Bath
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Grinding / Machining, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Metal Improvement Company
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Homogenizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Spheroidizing, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Presses / Hot Presses, Protective Atmosphere, Salt Bath, Vacuum Heat Treating
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
Description: and recirculation muffle provide excellent temperature and gas uniformity. The furnace is extremely responsive and controllable allowing, for instance, very shallow case depths in carbonitriding, previously obtainable only in cyanide salt bath furnaces. The vertical downloading is ideal for long
- Process Temperature: 1796 F
- Height: 24 inch
- Configuration: Top Loading
- Atmosphere: Other
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Tensile (up to 120,000 lbs.) Fatigue Testing and Fracture Toughess Bend Testing Bond Testing Compression Testing Impact Testing Charpy V-Notch Impact Testing Hardness Testing Jominy Hardenability Macrohardness Testing Rockwell Brinell Load Testing Standard Superficial Metallography Case
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity,
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.),
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: ATI Wah Chang
Description: Tiadyne 3510 is a titanium based alloy with 35% zirconium and 10% niobium (refer to Table 1) that can have a martensitic structure at room temperature, have high strength, yet be very weldable, formable, and machinable. It can be surface hardened by oxidation for very high wear resistance
- Tube Type: Metal Tubing
- Design Units: English
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Fischer Technology, Inc.
Mechanical Characterization of Auto Paint Coatings
In the automotive industry paint coatings are used as protection from corrosion and external damage. These lacquers are exposed to environmental influences such as extreme temperature fluctuations or moisture and salt. In addition, automotive coatings must exhibit a certain toughness to make them resistant to stone chips and scratches, for example in car washes. This requires the right balances between hardness and elasticity. Car paint has to fulfill different functions and therefore possesses... (read more)
Browse Hardness Testers Datasheets for Fischer Technology, Inc.
General Magnaplate Corporation
Enhanced protection for aluminum components
Friction. Tufram's low coefficient of friction protects against a wide variety of abrasive wear mechanisms and galling. It also reduces stick-slip behavior and the resulting vibrations in sliding motion applications. Improves Hardness. Tufram dramatically improves the surface hardness of aluminum —to levels comparable with case hardened steel or hard chrome plate. Replaces more expensive substrates. Tufram not only improves the performance and durability of aluminum components but often... (read more)
Browse Anodizing Services Datasheets for General Magnaplate Corporation
More Information Top
Handbook of Textile Processing Chemicals
Uses: Fluoridation agent for municipal water; steel degassing reagent; wood preservative; insecticide; fungicide; rodenticide; chemical cleaning; electro- plating bath ingred.; glass mfg.; vitreous enamels; preservative for adhesives; disinfectant; case hardening salts ; dental prophylaxis, toothpaste; bonding agent for aluminum foil, stabilizer or preservative …
Handbook of Preservatives
Uses: Fluoridation agent for municipal water; steel degassing reagent; wood preservative; insecticide; fungicide; rodenticide; chemical cleaning; electroplating bath ingred.; glass mfg.; vitreous enamels; preservative for adhesives; disinfectant; case hardening salts ; anti-caries active for dental care, toothpaste; antiseptic; bonding agent for aluminum …
Experienced in precious &base metal reclamation, molten sail heat treating, aluminum brazing, CVD of platinum &iridium, process and product development, molten salt case hardening , hydrometallurgy, equipment design, and hazardous waste treatment.
Selected abstracts of heat treating literature 1981
56--0115 Current Status of Case Hardening In Salt Baths.
The air drying behaviour of shark fillets.
Beyond 1.5 h of drying at 60°C, drying rates decreased dramatically possibly due to case hardening in salted fish.
Metals and Alloys Dictionary
Series of case - hardening salt separable substances.
Bibliography and library cards
Nitriding, sulfidizing, and case hardening in salt baths.
Application of a computerized information system for the selection of steels and their heat treatment technologies
400 mm Case hardening or salt bath nitriding The following results may be expected from the practical utilization of the system of information on technologies of heat treatment.
Concentrated cyanide solutions are discarded from spent electroplating baths, dips and stripping solutions; some spent case - hardening salts also contain cyanide.
Technical Dictionary: English - French
: salt bath case hardening : - de trempe : quenching bath: - de zinc : spelter bath: -s, -s-douches (mines) : bath rooms. baisse de prix: prirce sinking. baisse de teneur : drop in grade.
Mechanism of concave “tafoni” and convex “domal shape” formation on TRIASSIC red sandstone of some old buildings, Chester City, UK, Case study
The weathering features noted on the construction rock of the old buildings under consideration are rock meal, stone surface scaling and disintegration, narrow cracks, recession of building stone’s margins and mortar, black case hardening and white salt eﬄorescence (Figs. 2, 3, 4 …
Rapid concurrent analysis of fruit sugars and acids by gas‐liquid chromatography
Alternative lead salt drying conditions to those recommended by Fernandez-Flores6 were investigated as in some instances, particularly with some fruit extracts, browning and case hardening of lead salts occurred with oven drying at 100 "C.
Duplex Hardening for Aerospace Bearing Steels
Figure #1 - Hardness profilesfor case hardened MSONiL after salt bath resp. gas nitriding.