Supplier: BNZ Materials, Inc.
Description: General service castable
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Setting / Cure Technology: Hydraulic Setting
- Applications: Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Refractory / High Temperatures
- Features: Castable
Supplier: ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
Description: face refractory can crack in service allowing the backup insulation to be exposed to elevated temperatures. ZIRCAL-18 makes continued use of the operation possible, allowing for orderly shutdown and maintenance. In the aluminum industry, ZIRCAL-18 is ideally suited as an electrolytic cell insulation
- Type: Fabricated / Custom Shape
- Aggregate / Fill Material: Silica / Silicate Materials, Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Portland Cement / CaSiO3 Bond
- Setting / Cure Technology: Heat Setting / Thermoset
Supplier: Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
Description: as resist thelarge quantities of water required to flush away highconcentrations of acids. Floors installed withVITREX II MORTAR should utilize a minimum brickthickness of 2-1/4" for trucking service and a 1-3/8"brick with scored sides for light-duty service.
- Product Type / Form: Mortar, Powder / Aggregate
- Setting / Cure Technology: Two / Multiple Component
- Applications: Construction & Building / Architectural
- Type: Mortar, Powder / Aggregate
Supplier: Rath Incorporated
Description: boards, ceramic fiber paper and ropes. Kerathin Adhesives can be fired immediately after drying, and are available in a variety of service temperatures to 1800°C (3272°F).
- Type: Mortar
- Aggregate / Fill Material: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Setting / Cure Technology: Air Setting
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing, Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing
Supplier: Fosroc Limited
Description: FOSROC® XR Cobbleset is supplied as a pre-mixed blend of cements, silica sands and additives, which only require mixing with clean water to produce a consistent mortar. It has excellent bond strength without the use of a primer and can be applied in thicknesses of 5mm to 100mm in one
Supplier: Elite Precast Concrete Limited
Description: Precast concrete marker blocks are primarily used to aid in the location and indentification of electric cables and other utility services that are buried underground. They can also be used to mark boundaries and other reference points. They are made from precast concrete and are manufactured
Supplier: Elite Precast Concrete Limited
Description: eliminating the risk of accidents and costly repairs. They can also be used to locate and indentify other underground services. Protection covers are reinforced precast concrete units manufactured and tested to BS 2484 specifications. The covers are imprinted, as standard, with the words &lsquo
Cement, Concrete, and Mortar - Colored Quartz Troweled Epoxy Mortar Floor System -- Prime Armor 3113Supplier: Prime Coat Coating Systems
Description: System Description: PRIME ARMOR 3113 is a general service 100% solids decorative color quartz mortar system, designed for new construction or renovation work where a decorative, smooth, and dense finish is desired. 3113 includes a 100% solids clear epoxy topcoat that is UV stable. Common
Supplier: Sauereisen, Inc.
Description: Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Type: Concrete
- Refractory Aggregate / Fill: Silica / Silicate Materials, Other
- Bond / Binder: Silicate / Clay Bond
Supplier: American Cast Iron Pipe Company
Description: Product Description Cement-mortar lining for ductile iron pipe and fittings for water service is in accordance with ANSI/AWWA C104/A21.4. Cement-lined pipe is also furnished for some sewage service and a number of other applications. In fact, most pipe furnished is cement lined, providing
- Industry & Application: Cement / Concrete
Description: Titebond Concrete Primer is used over Gyp-Crete and lightweight concrete to provide a bondable surface for the installation of hardwood floors. It also performs exceptionally well as an additive to cement based patching and leveling compounds used over uneven or damaged subfloors. It provides
- Substrate / Surface: Concrete / Masonry
- Surface Location / Orientation: Floor
- Form: Liquid
- Type: Primer
Description: , minimize liability, and reduce waste and emissions. Our services and infrastructure encompass the widest range and provide our customers with one source for solving their environmental, energy and industrial service needs. Waste Disposal & Recycling Emergency Response Chemical Packing Field
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting, Degreasing, Maintenance, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Pressure / Spray Washing, Sanding / Grinding, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Other
- Services: Used / Damaged Parts, On-site / Field (Large Structures), Restoration / Reconditioning
- Industry: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Automotive, Cement / Concrete, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Chemical / Material Processing, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Application over concrete including an expanded metal anchoring system.
, Pittsburgh, PA 15238-2989. www.pre-krete.com. Phone (610) 400-1885 Fax (610) 400-1863. firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: CONCRETE SEALER SHOULD NOT BE USED IN POTABLE WATER SERVICE. Use of a resin-based membrane compound such as CONCRETE. SEALERR as manufactured by Pocono Fabricators can be spray, brush
Micropilot M FMR 250 Level Measurement in Cement Powder
Microsoft Word - CS0503_ae.doc. Level measurement in Cement. Micropilot M FMR250 solids radar measures level of cement powder. at a major cement company in the USA. Concrete plant. FMR250 with parabolic antenna. Storage silos. Micropilot M FMR250 was tested on a. Application description
Application of Pre-Krete to the interior surface of steel pipes.
NOT BE USED IN POTABLE WATER SERVICE. 1. CURING COMPOUND. Use of a resin-based membrane compound such as Concrete Sealer as manufactured. by Pocono Fabricators can be spray, brush, and/or roller applied to the fresh mortar. lining. It should be applied as soon as possible after the surface moisture
States transports crushed stone from quarry to yard by rail (approximately 140 miles). These cars transport crushed stone ranging from 3/8" diameter to 200 mesh used in the production of concrete and asphalt. CASE STUDY : Crushed Stone - Quadrant. Home. Our Company. History. Locations. Business
Drum Mixer Compounds Wide Range of Particles . . . and a Modified Paddle Mixer Solves a Tricky Problem
In 1985 Mortex Manufacturing Co., Inc., bought a new rotary drum mixer in anticipation of expanding its line of chemical additives that are used to make decorative, nonskid coatings for concrete around swimming pools and on patios. The additives are mixed with white cement and white marble
Turning Dust Into Dollars
. It is one of two Cemex/Southdown quarries in the area that produce a combined 2 million tpy of limestone asphalt aggregate, concrete aggregate, and road base for the regional market. Production at the North quarry is divided roughly into 50% asphalt paving materials, 30% base and 20% concrete
Demag process cranes for mine application
. Africa. Pacific. Asia. Industries. A - H. Automotive. Aircraft. Cement, glass, bricks, concrete. Chemicals. Coal mining. Construction. Food and beverages. I - R. Machinery and equipment. Power/energy. Pulp and paper. Ports and terminals. Railways. Rubber and plastics. S - Z. Ships and boats. Waste
APPLICATION OVER STEEL INCLUDING AN EXPANDED METAL ANCHORING SYSTEM
. CURING. Pre-Krete Systems may be cured according to the following methods: 1. CURING COMPOUND. NOTE: CONCRETE SEALER SHOULD NOT BE USED IN POTABLE WATER SERVICE. Use of a resin-based membrane compound such as Concrete Sealer as supplied by. Pocono Fabricators can be spray, brush, and/or roller applied
Engineering Web Search: Cement And Concrete Services Top
CEMEX | Building the future
Products & Services Cement Aggregates Services Trading Learn more about cement and locate your local CEMEX sales team.
The cement and concrete industries use TIPA as a grinding aid, and it is used in concrete admixtures.
- CemCRETE Concrete-Based Oilwell Cementing Technology,...
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the...
Seller Services Community Forums Trade Shows
MTC Services Schedule of Charges for Testing and Services and Quantities of Material Required for Testing.
American Foundry Society, Inc. - Engineering Services
Cement Manufacturing Cement Resources EPA Cement Reports Engineering Services Congress Paper Submission
MarketResearch.com - Market Research Reports - Business and...
Apparel, Consumer Electronics, Cosmetics & Personal Care, House & Home, Pet Services & Supplies, and more...
ASTM International - Laboratory Directory - CSZ Testing...
Composite Materials NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Cement, asbestos products, concrete, lime, gypsum NONMETALLIC MINERALS AND PRODUCTS > Glass