Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: and unexcelled resistance to boiling water exposures as well as to many other aggressive chemicals. It is a prime candidate for premium clear decorative wood and metal coatings, maintenance finishes, linings for metal, concrete, cement, fiberglass, composites and plastics, tanks, drums, pipes and fittings.
- Use: Die Bonding Adhesive / Compound, Conformal Coating, Gap Filling Compound
- Form: Grease / Paste
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Bonds plated metals to ceramic, heaters, ignitors, gasketing
- Use: Die Bonding Adhesive / Compound, Gap Filling Compound
- Form: Liquid, Powder
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking
- Industry: Electronics
Supplier: Epoxies Etc...
Description: These high bond strength adhesives are clear 100% solids, two component, low viscosity adhesives with a quick setting time of 5-46 minutes at room temperature. They are excellent for bonding plated metals, pewter, glass, wood, ceramic, felt, cement, gem stones, most plastics and rubbers, etc.
- Form: Liquid
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Cure Type / Technology: Room Temp. Cure / Vulcanizing, Thermosetting / Crosslinking
- Industry: Electronics, Electrical Power / HV
Supplier: Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: HERNON® Metal Cement 850 is a single component, silver color paste designed for quick repairing of worn machinery parts. The compound develops a high strength polymer with superior compression strength, excellent chemical and temperature resistance. The bonded assembly often doubles
- Use: Gap Filling Compound
- Form: Gel
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Acrylic / Polyacrylate, Specialty / Other
- Cure Type / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Sheets on which heat-emitting power semi-conductors can be mounted directly with complete safety. Conduct heat. Insulate electrically. Available in dry or self-adhesive SILPAD400, QPAD, and 2000 models. Dimensions = 12 x 12in Thickness = 0.178mm Length = 12in Width = 12in Thermal Conductivity
- Compound Type: Thermally Conductive
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Ceramic / Inorganic Cement
- Use Temperature: -76 to 356 F
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.9000 W/m-K
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, semiconductors and many more. Please see the industries section of our site for more details on the typical applications we process on a daily basis. The technical team at General Magnaplate works alongside manufacturers to solve wear, corrosion
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Titanium Plating
- Electroless: Yes
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, Hydrogen Relief Baking, New / OEM Parts, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Replating / Used Parts, Research & Development, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Hot Disk AB
Description: , semi-conductors and high-conductivity oxides, can be tested. The TPS 1500 is designed as a reliable workhorse instrument for materials R&D within heavy-duty industries. The construction industry, for example, will see concrete and cement mixtures, woods, fibrous structures, and insulating materials
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Thermal Conductivity Analyzer
- Temperature Range: -423 to 1832 F
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
- Display Options: Digital Readout
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: from brightfield, darkfield, DIC, 365nm UV and 248nm DUV with automated controls 150x/0.90 UV (365nm) objective with 130nm resolution Cement-free 150x/0.90 DUV (248nm) objective with 80nm resolution Long Working Distance L50x DUV cement-free objective for thorough pellicle inspection of masks
- Application: Semiconductor Inspection
- Grade: Benchtop
- Total Magnification: 1.6 to 150 X
- Field of View: 0.9843 inch
Supplier: PSM Industries
Description: Shape Complexity High Volume Experience Ferro-Tic SBC ~ Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide ~ Newburgh, New York Ferro-Tic® Machineable Carbides Severe Wear Applications Hot Isostatic Pressed Materials Yillik Carbide Products ~ Precision Cemented Carbides ~ Ontario, California Wide Variety
- Services: Certification / Qualification, Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Design / Development, Just-in-Time Delivery, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Metal Casting, Molding
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Automotive, Building / Construction, Electronics / Semiconductors, Food / Beverage, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southwest US Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Cascade Optical Corp.
1 Stop Optical Fabriaction And Thin Film Design
-13508C. MIL-F-48616 COMPLIANT. CAPABILITIES. Low temperature, low stress, high density. ultra-high laser damage threshold,. ion assisted PVD coatings. covering spectral range from 120 nm thru 14 μ. SUBSTRATES INCLUDE. Glass, Crystals, Laser Crystals, Laser Rods and Slabs,. Cemented Optics,. Fiber Optics, Micro and Grin Lenses,. Semiconductors,. Ceramics, Waveguides, Pellicles,. Polymers, Plastics,. ICD's, Detectors. FABRICATION. Ultra-flat ( λ/20) or super polishing (5-10 Å... (read more)
Browse Optical Coating Services Datasheets for Cascade Optical Corp.
Multi-Sensor Feedthrough Assembly
Multi-Sensor Feedthrough assembly quickly and easily passes multiple sensor wires, thermocouples, pressure tubes, fiber optic cables, or electrical cables through a pressure vessel or test rig quickly and easily for a leak tight fit. Eliminate long cure times of cement or epoxies, or having to stuff packing materials or thread wire through individual holes in multiple components. Installation is simple using either the Standard or Wedge Multi-Sensor Feedthrough assembly; fasten the unit to a pressure... (read more)
Browse Feedthroughs Datasheets for JETSEAL, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
INNOVATIONS IN MEASURING STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
Micron Instruments has developed high sensitivity, long life, high resistance homogenous semiconductor strain gages that makes the wireless transmission of stresses in structures and through cement and other materials possible. The high gage resistance means little power is required
More Information Top
Crystallographic contributions to the energy problem
MATERIALS RESEARCH REQU'RED HIGH STRENGTH HIGH TEMPERATURES RADIATION EFFECTS CORROSION, EROSION CATALYSTS POLYMERS INSULATORS ELECTROLYTES COATINGS, CLADDINGS SUPERCONDUCTORS METAL HYDRIDES COMPOSITES AMORPHOUS CEMENTS SEMICONDUCTORS FLUIDS ALLOYS CERAMICS FOSSIL X X X X X .
Thermal stability of epoxy adhesives
Such materials include conductive and non-conductive adhesives, used among other things for cementing semiconductor structures with base.
Minerals and rocks
- The optimization applies the applied mineralogy mineralogische methods (therefore, e.g., analytics, thermodynamics of minerals, crystal structure theory) to industrial questionings, whereat the investigation, and is crucial production of glasses, alloys, superconductors, semiconductors , cement , plaster and floor finish components or ceramic …
Charge Compensation in Solid Solutions
The formation of solid solutions is a very general concept in nature found in many geological mineral phases as well as in a variety of technical products from cement to semiconductors .
Handbook of Practical X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
The main fields of use of simultaneous spectrometers are for quality control in material industries such as steel, cement , semiconductors , etc.
Proceedings of the seventh international conference on high voltage electron microscopy
This paper highlights three such areas of achieve ment: cement , semiconductors and catalysts.
Tushman and Anderson (1986) set out to prove the concept empirically by looking at data from the airline, cement and semi - conductor industries.
ARB Staff Proposes to Triple Early Action Measures Required Under AB 32 -- Environmental Protection
New proposals are expected to reduce greenhouse gases from the trucking industry, greener ports, cement and semiconductor industries, and consumer products.
Spontaneous emission extraction and Purcell enhancement from thin-film 2-D photonic crystals
To avoid that trapping, we cemented the semiconductor film to the center of a glass hemisphere, as shown in Fig. 4.
Special Feature: Computing in China, 1978
Numerous applications of computer control to industrial plants manufacturing such things as cement , semiconductors , and ter- ramycin were mentioned.
Experimental Innovations in Surface Science
Semiconductor crystals cement mounting for, 368–369 cleaning, 548–549 interferometry and temperature measurement, 359 .
Phase Diagrams: The Beginning of Wisdom
That applies to all sorts of materials, such as alloys, ceramics, semiconductors , cement , concrete etc., and to a multitude of processes, such as melting, casting, crystal growth, joining, solid-state reaction, heat treatment/ phase transformation, oxidation, vapor deposition, and so on.
PLCs Report - South East Asia - 2013
Automobile, textile, plastic & rubber, paper & pulp,food and beverage, glass, semiconductor , cement , petrochemical, refinery .
The Fracture of Brittle Materials: Testing and Analysis
The Fracture of Brittle Materials is relevant to a broad range of ceramic materials (i.e., any inorganic non-metal), including semiconductors , cements and concrete, oxides, carbides, and nitrides.
The materials research society
Solid State Ionics Diamond, Boron Nitride, Silicon Carbide and Related Wide Band gap Semiconductors Specialty Cements with Advanced Properties .