Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: . It readily develops a high bonding strength of more than 2500 psi at room temperature. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, cements, wood, vulcanized rubbers, and many plastics is excellent. A non-drip version is also available. The EP21ARHT system has high physical strength properties and although rigid
- Use: Encapsulant / Potting Compound, Gap Filling Compound
- Form: Liquid, Specialty / Other
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Industry: Semiconductors / IC Packaging, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: High dielectric, use in apps to 2600 °F, moisture & acid resistant
- Use: Encapsulant / Potting Compound, Gap Filling Compound
- Form: Liquid
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking
- Industry: Electronics
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, semiconductors and many more. Please see the industries section of our site for more details on the typical applications we process on a daily basis. The technical team at General Magnaplate works alongside manufacturers to solve wear, corrosion
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Titanium Plating
- Electroless: Yes
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, Hydrogen Relief Baking, New / OEM Parts, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Replating / Used Parts, Research & Development, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Hot Disk AB
Description: , semi-conductors and high-conductivity oxides, can be tested. The TPS 1500 is designed as a reliable workhorse instrument for materials R&D within heavy-duty industries. The construction industry, for example, will see concrete and cement mixtures, woods, fibrous structures, and insulating materials
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Thermal Conductivity Analyzer
- Temperature Range: -423 to 1832 F
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
- Display Options: Digital Readout
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: from brightfield, darkfield, DIC, 365nm UV and 248nm DUV with automated controls 150x/0.90 UV (365nm) objective with 130nm resolution Cement-free 150x/0.90 DUV (248nm) objective with 80nm resolution Long Working Distance L50x DUV cement-free objective for thorough pellicle inspection of masks
- Application: Semiconductor Inspection
- Grade: Benchtop
- Total Magnification: 1.6 to 150 X
- Field of View: 0.9843 inch
Supplier: PSM Industries
Description: Shape Complexity High Volume Experience Ferro-Tic SBC ~ Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide ~ Newburgh, New York Ferro-Tic® Machineable Carbides Severe Wear Applications Hot Isostatic Pressed Materials Yillik Carbide Products ~ Precision Cemented Carbides ~ Ontario, California Wide Variety
- Services: Certification / Qualification, Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Design / Development, Just-in-Time Delivery, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Metal Casting, Molding
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Automotive, Building / Construction, Electronics / Semiconductors, Food / Beverage, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southwest US Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Aerzen USA Corp.
Condition Monitoring For Blowers & Compressors
to-the-minute condition reports and notifications. This allows for peace of mind and troubleshooting when you are not accessible to the equipment. Perfect for independent installations with no on-site maintenance personnel.List of applications: Remote terminals for Cement processing. Critical blower or compressor installations. High value equipment performance monitoring. Root cause analysis & system. Note: Unit is not rated for use in hazardous zones. Monitor operational data and parameters... (read more)
Browse Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Systems Datasheets for Aerzen USA Corp.
More Information Top
Crystallographic contributions to the energy problem
MATERIALS RESEARCH REQU'RED HIGH STRENGTH HIGH TEMPERATURES RADIATION EFFECTS CORROSION, EROSION CATALYSTS POLYMERS INSULATORS ELECTROLYTES COATINGS, CLADDINGS SUPERCONDUCTORS METAL HYDRIDES COMPOSITES AMORPHOUS CEMENTS SEMICONDUCTORS FLUIDS ALLOYS CERAMICS FOSSIL X X X X X .
Thermal stability of epoxy adhesives
Such materials include conductive and non-conductive adhesives, used among other things for cementing semiconductor structures with base.
Minerals and rocks
- The optimization applies the applied mineralogy mineralogische methods (therefore, e.g., analytics, thermodynamics of minerals, crystal structure theory) to industrial questionings, whereat the investigation, and is crucial production of glasses, alloys, superconductors, semiconductors , cement , plaster and floor finish components or ceramic …
Charge Compensation in Solid Solutions
The formation of solid solutions is a very general concept in nature found in many geological mineral phases as well as in a variety of technical products from cement to semiconductors .
Handbook of Practical X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
The main fields of use of simultaneous spectrometers are for quality control in material industries such as steel, cement , semiconductors , etc.
Proceedings of the seventh international conference on high voltage electron microscopy
This paper highlights three such areas of achieve ment: cement , semiconductors and catalysts.
Tushman and Anderson (1986) set out to prove the concept empirically by looking at data from the airline, cement and semi - conductor industries.
ARB Staff Proposes to Triple Early Action Measures Required Under AB 32 -- Environmental Protection
New proposals are expected to reduce greenhouse gases from the trucking industry, greener ports, cement and semiconductor industries, and consumer products.
Spontaneous emission extraction and Purcell enhancement from thin-film 2-D photonic crystals
To avoid that trapping, we cemented the semiconductor film to the center of a glass hemisphere, as shown in Fig. 4.
Special Feature: Computing in China, 1978
Numerous applications of computer control to industrial plants manufacturing such things as cement , semiconductors , and ter- ramycin were mentioned.
Experimental Innovations in Surface Science
Semiconductor crystals cement mounting for, 368–369 cleaning, 548–549 interferometry and temperature measurement, 359 .
Phase Diagrams: The Beginning of Wisdom
That applies to all sorts of materials, such as alloys, ceramics, semiconductors , cement , concrete etc., and to a multitude of processes, such as melting, casting, crystal growth, joining, solid-state reaction, heat treatment/ phase transformation, oxidation, vapor deposition, and so on.
PLCs Report - South East Asia - 2013
Automobile, textile, plastic & rubber, paper & pulp,food and beverage, glass, semiconductor , cement , petrochemical, refinery .
The Fracture of Brittle Materials: Testing and Analysis
The Fracture of Brittle Materials is relevant to a broad range of ceramic materials (i.e., any inorganic non-metal), including semiconductors , cements and concrete, oxides, carbides, and nitrides.
The materials research society
Solid State Ionics Diamond, Boron Nitride, Silicon Carbide and Related Wide Band gap Semiconductors Specialty Cements with Advanced Properties .