Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Protavic America, Inc.
Description: Highly thixotropic UV resin for the manufacture of rings (DAM) into the DAM & FILL process.
- Material Form: Adhesive, Gap Filling Sealant / Gasket, Grease / Gel, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Potting Compound
- Features: Electronics / Semiconductors, Electrical Power / HV
- Material Type: Glob Top / Daub, Grease / Paste, Gap Filling Compound, Die Bonding Adhesive / Compound
- Industry: Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Semiconductors / IC Packaging, OEM / Industrial
Supplier: Jewell Instruments, LLC
Description: and in other wet environments. Typical applications include construction monitoring, monitoring of bridges and other large structures, antenna leveling, and rotary position sensing for dam gates and other machinery. Tuff Tilt tiltmeters incorporate a ceramic tilt sensor that delivers low thermal sensitivity
- Form Factor: Module / Standalone
Description: A single component, UV cured, thixotropic adhesive for semiconductor, PCB and opto-electronic assembly. Due to its paste like rhelogy, it may be screen printed or dispensed, and is suggested for glob top DAM applications, or precision bonding of active optical components. It is an opaque epoxy
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass
- Industry: Optical Grade / Material, Photonics / Optoelectronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking, UV / Radiation Cured (EB, Light), Single Component System
Description: ; it can block out light in opto-electronic devices. • Semiconductor encapsulant for COB packaged die. It may be used as a glob top DAM around the chip. • SMD “staking” material or Surface Mount Adhesive (SMA). The SMA may be used for double-sided PCB bonding of components; staking
- Material Type: Grease / Paste
- Industry: Electronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging
- Features: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
Description: for COB glob top process using a DAM/FILL method; can resist 85/85 moisture soaks, as well as Tcycles and Tshocks. o Medical: Wicking into fiber optic bundles for endoscopes or light guides; very good autoclave resistance. Adhesion to stainless steel metal, ceramic, titanium and most
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoset
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy
- Filler Material: Unfilled
- Resins & Compounds: Liquid
Supplier: Sauereisen, Inc.
Description: concrete, voids, expansion joints and pipe intrusions. Applied by injection, the grout is commonly specified to repair concrete walls, ceilings and floors. It is also recommended for use in tunnels, manholes, sewer lines, tanks, dikes, and dams. Sauereisen No. F-370 has excellent chemical resistance
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Composites, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Rubber / Elastomer, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Medical / Food (Sanitary / FDA), Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Building / Construction
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyurethane (PU, PUR)
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: to solvents, water and alkalis; the coal tar provides resistance to water including sea water, acids and many inorganic salts. EP21CT coatings, linings and sealants are particularly recommended for heavy duty corrosion protection of chemical plants, flooring, docks, power stations, ships, dams and cooking
- Chemistry: Epoxy, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
- Substrate / Surface: Ceramic / Porcelain, Concrete / Masonry, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Technology: Multicomponent
- Form: Liquid
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Ceramic Dam Top
Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL® N9111 - Tin Free Formulation
of inhibition of the platinum-catalyzed encapsulants by tin-based RTV-1 silicones. Further applications for the new general-purpose adhesive include demanding bonding applications in the household appliances sector, e.g. bonding of ceramic hobs, screens and control panels in electric cookers. The new adhesive-sealant also enables reliable mounting and bonding of front windows of microwave ovens. ELASTOSIL® N 9111 is a soft, non-sag paste. Its viscosity decreases when shear is applied... (read more)
Browse Silicone Adhesives and Sealants Datasheets for Wacker Chemical Corp.
Conduct Research Top
Increased Efficiency of Gas Turbines (.pdf)
Metco had developed a novel ceramic coating for application by atmospheric plasma spraying (APS). An engine test verified performance and economic advantages of the new seal system. The measured improvements in engine performance exceed the expected gains as predicted by model calculations. untitled
Part Design Guidelines for Pulse Heated Reflow Soldering (.pdf)
resilient to the local application of heat during. the process. Materials such as ceramic substrates have to be heated in a more controlled fashion. to minimize the chance of cracking. Excessive differences in the heat sinking capability of the. two parts can also cause solder cracking during
Catch it Early - Guidelines for PCBA Designers (.pdf)
close to edge?. Manufacturing equipment clamping mechanisms require un-obstructed room to grab the PCB. effectively. Will the PCB require extra panel material that is removed once manufacturing is. complete? Delicate components, such as ceramic capacitors, are at risk of cracking when
Sensing the motion
;. · Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS);. · Shock monitoring during transportation;. · Precise train positioning;. · Railway track monitoring system for safety and maintenance. loop electronics, and high-grade. extensively in inertial measurement. assembly in hermetic ceramic. units (IMU
Electrolytic Tilt Sensors and Inclinometers: A Primer - Sensors Online Magazine, September 2004
depicts a single-axis tilt sensor. An electrically conductive. fluid (electrolyte) is sealed in a glass or ceramic cavity to conduct. between a common, a positive, and a negative electrode. When at. electrical null (i.e., level), both electrodes are evenly submerged in. the fluid, which remains level
Engineering Web Search: Ceramic Dam Top
Concrete - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Famous concrete structures include the Burj Khalifa (world's tallest building), Hoover Dam, the Panama Canal and the Roman Pantheon.
- Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Either a quartz crystal or ceramic resonator may be used.
those listed under ???Absolute Maximum Ratings??? may cause permanent dam- Storage Temperature..................................... -65??C to +150??C
Power Inductors, Precision Resistors, Dielectric Resonators,...
Ceramic Discriminator Ceramic Resonators Ceramic Trap Filter SAW RF/IF Filters Ceramic Filters
EFM at IfH: Dam break setup
Home > Research > Dam Breaks > Experimental Set-up Dam breaching: Tensiometer probes Tensiometers are inexpensive moisture measurement tools.
John Bridge Tile Forum, DIY Tile Advice, Tile How-to...
Shower Curb or Shower Dam Deck Mud (Floor Mud) Technical Specifications and Standards for the Installation of Ceramic and Stone Tiles
Porous Ceramic Packaging for a MEMS Humidity Sensor Requiring...
Porous Ceramic Packaging for a MEMS Humidity Sensor Requiring Environmental Access
ASTM E2266 - 11 Standard Guide for Design and Construction of...
for Loadbearing Concrete Masonry Units C126 Specification for Ceramic Glazed Structural Clay Facing Tile, Facing Brick, and Solid Masonry Units C150
Worldbond Piezo Electic Corp. - Products - Ceramic
Filters - SAW Oscillators - BAW Microwave Delay Lines - Custom Filters Ceramic Components - ZTT Series - ZTA Series - ZTB Series - LTW450W - LTU4552