Supplier: Composition Materials Co., Inc.
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Specialty / Other
- Material / Composition: Ceramic, Specialty / Other
Supplier: C & M Topline
Description: No Description Provided
- Applications: Aggressive / Fast Cutting
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Triangles
- Bulk Density: 100 to 110 lbs/ft³
Supplier: IRD Glass
Description: IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting / Shot Peening, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Additional Services / Processes: New / OEM Parts
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Metalast Surface Technology, LLC
Description: Imagine software and special solutionis developed by a visionary company with a true understanding of the metal finishing business; programs that have been designed to optimize the management of key business functions such as chemical management, facility
- Capabilities: Anodizing, Buffing / Polishing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Hard Coating / Treatment, Honing / Superfinishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Composites, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
- Additional Services / Processes: Process Selection / Design Assistance, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Anoplate Corporation
Description: Anodizing Type I (Chromic) Anodizing Type II (Sulfuric) Anodizing Type III (Hardcoat) Anodizing Type 1C (Boric Sulfuric)
- Cleaning / Parts Washing: Blasting / Blast Cleaning, Degreasing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Oxygen Cleaning, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Peridot Corporation
Description: Peridot offers Parts cleaning services in house as well as Passivation and electro-polishing. Aqueous based detergent, Alconox and citrisurf are a few of the cleaning agents we regularly employ in our operation. Heated ultrasonic tanks utilize the best in cavitational cleaning for blind holes and
- Cleaning / Parts Washing: Blasting / Blast Cleaning, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Sanitizing / Sterilization, Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Services: New / OEM Parts, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only
Supplier: Anoplate Corporation
Description: Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel. Expertise includes specialized masking operations and selective plating processes. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Electropolishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Peening, Sanding / Grinding
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors, Refinishing, Research & Development
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Government, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification, OEM / Industrial, Oil & Gas
Supplier: Sanborn Technologies
Description: Turbo T14-3P Separator Portable System for Coolant Recycling The Turbo T14-3P is a complete coolant purification system designed for high-solids metalworking and ceramic applications such as aerospace, medical, automotive and electronics. Operating sump-to-sump, the T14-3P separates tramp oils
Supplier: Sanborn Technologies
Description: and pumps (see our Custom Turbo Systems). Typical Applications Metal Turning, Milling and Grinding Ceramic and Glass Grinding Paint Booth Water Curtains Polishing, Lapping and Honing Plating and Finishing Vibratory and Tumbling Wastes Features and Benefits High Bowl Speed for Maximum
- Application / Industry Use: Heat Transfer Fluids, Oil / Fuel, Waste / Sludge
- Centrifugal Separators: All Centrifugal Separators, Centrifuge
Supplier: Impreglon, Inc.
Description: Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,
- Refinishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Sanding / Grinding
- Recoating: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Ceramic Coating, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Hardfacing, Liner - Applied / Spray On, Plastic Coating, Thermal Spraying, Thin Film Coating, Titanium Nitride Coating
- Washing / Cleaning: Burn-off / Thermal Cleaning, Degreasing, Scrub Tank / Immersion Washing, Stripping / Coating Removal, Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic / Polymer, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
Supplier: DiFruscia Industries, Inc.
Description: DiFruscia Industries Inc. (DFI) provides environmentally sound and cost-effective coating solutions to a wide variety of industries such as: Marine, Electronics, Electrical Enclosure, Precision sheet metal, Semi-conductor, electrical, medical, industrial equipment, recreational and consumer markets.
- Coating Process: Chemical Finish / Conversion, Phosphate Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Protective, Reflective, VOC Compliant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Peening, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Human fibroblast reactions to standard and electropolished titanium and Ti–6Al–7Nb, and electropolished stainless steel
Material Denoting Symbol Raw Material Band Grinding (Grita ) Vibratory Grinding ( Ceramic Tumbling ) Ball Blasted Pickled (Acid Etching) Electropolished .
Effect of surface topography on removal of cortical bone screws in a novel sheep model
For the TS and NS implants, the manufacturing processes involved the material being cut from a bar, deburred, ceramic tumbled , acid etched, and anodized.
Prokaryotic diversity, distribution, and insights into their role in biogeochemical cycling in marine basalts
Ceramic tumbling vessels, chisels, mortar and pestles were baked145 .
Reduced fibroblast adhesion and proliferation on plasma-modified titanium surfaces
All production steps including cutting, deburring, and ceramic tumbling were done according to the standard manufacturers protocol for clinical fracture implants to provide an identical surface.
Evaluation of tumbling processes of multilayer ceramic capacitors for surface mount device applications
Fundamental models for tumbling of ceramic chip capacitorsare not published in the literature; however, one can draw some commonalities from the models developed in the fields of mineral engineering and powder metallurgy.
The two groups of minerals were tumbled in ceramic mixing vessels containing 2, 5 and 10 mm ceramic mixing balls.
Post-medieval Britain and Ireland in 1995
Two pieces of glazed ceramic underlying the tumble on the settlement side of the dyke give a late 18th-century date.
Powder Metallurgy Techniques in Nuclear Technology
This process has been further modified at AERE Harwell by suspending the metal powder in a suitable solvent containing dissolved binder and spraying the ceramic particles while tumbling them in a heated drum.
High field rf superconductivity: to pulse or not to pulse
One of (beae method* consists of allowing ceramic beads to tumble for hundreds of hour* inside the structure, thus performing a random removal of the cavity surface layer." .
Second to Fourth Century Structures from Hawara's Vicus: Interim Report on Field E121 at Humayma
excavated in order to try to discern any distinct ceramic shift between tumble and the soil .
Submicron�?Scale Exclusion via Polymerizing an Aromatic Nylon in Molded Ceramic Monolith for Paving Interconnected Pore Channels
Such heat resilience prevents the local tumbling of the ceramic particles before the sintering process.
Confocal Microscopy Analysis of Breech Face Marks on Fired Cartridge Cases from 10 Consecutively Manufactured Pistol Slides *
• Slides are tumbled in a ceramic media to further remove rough edges.
Developments in Sustainable Chemical and Bioprocess Technology
The mixing was carried out by means of tumble milling using ceramic balls for 24 h.
Wet Sand Blasting Cabinet from Shenzhen Kaite Industry Co., Ltd., China
Round vibratory finishing machines, tub vibratory finishing machine, Centrifugal barrel finishing machines, Centrifugal disc finishing machines, rotary finishing machine, vibratory dryer, centrifugal hot air dryer, vibratory separator, tumbling media iincluding ceramic media, plastic media, steel media, corncob, walnut shell, .