Supplier: Composition Materials Co., Inc.
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Specialty / Other
- Material / Composition: Ceramic, Specialty / Other
Supplier: LS Industries
Description: LS sells only the highest quality ceramic media to assure a good appearance for finished product.
Supplier: C & M Topline
Description: No Description Provided
- Applications: Aggressive / Fast Cutting
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Cylinders / Cylindrical
- Bulk Density: 100 to 110 lbs/ft³
Supplier: IRD Glass
Description: IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting / Shot Peening, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Additional Services / Processes: New / OEM Parts
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Metalast Surface Technology, LLC
Description: Imagine software and special solutionis developed by a visionary company with a true understanding of the metal finishing business; programs that have been designed to optimize the management of key business functions such as chemical management, facility
- Capabilities: Anodizing, Buffing / Polishing, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Hard Coating / Treatment, Honing / Superfinishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Composites, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood
- Additional Services / Processes: Process Selection / Design Assistance, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Anoplate Corporation
Description: Anodizing Type I (Chromic) Anodizing Type II (Sulfuric) Anodizing Type III (Hardcoat) Anodizing Type 1C (Boric Sulfuric)
- Cleaning / Parts Washing: Blasting / Blast Cleaning, Degreasing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Oxygen Cleaning, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Peridot Corporation
Description: Peridot offers Parts cleaning services in house as well as Passivation and electro-polishing. Aqueous based detergent, Alconox and citrisurf are a few of the cleaning agents we regularly employ in our operation. Heated ultrasonic tanks utilize the best in cavitational cleaning for blind holes and
- Cleaning / Parts Washing: Blasting / Blast Cleaning, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Sanitizing / Sterilization, Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Glass, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Services: New / OEM Parts, Research & Development
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only
Supplier: Anoplate Corporation
Description: Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel. Expertise includes specialized masking operations and selective plating processes. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Electropolishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Peening, Sanding / Grinding
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors, Refinishing, Research & Development
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Government, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification, OEM / Industrial, Oil & Gas
Supplier: DiFruscia Industries, Inc.
Description: DiFruscia Industries Inc. (DFI) provides environmentally sound and cost-effective coating solutions to a wide variety of industries such as: Marine, Electronics, Electrical Enclosure, Precision sheet metal, Semi-conductor, electrical, medical, industrial equipment, recreational and consumer markets.
- Coating Process: Chemical Finish / Conversion, Phosphate Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Protective, Reflective, VOC Compliant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Peening, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
. Genzyme Surgical Products, One Kendall Sq., Cambridge, MA 02139. Injection-molded ceramic components A ceramic component provider offers tubes of various lengths with up to 0.125-in. outer diam and as small as 0.01-in. walls. Highly shaped 2 x 1-in. lids with 0.01-in. walls can be used for hybrid
DynaGuard Flexible Insulation Used in Rotory Kiln Applications (.pdf)
be accommodated. Relatively high conductivity. • Ceramic fiber blankets: Ceramic fiber blankets of ¼” to ½” thickness can provide. lower thermal conductivity than insulating brick, and contain no organic binders. that will burn out, but do not contain sufficient density to withstand the weight
Structural Studies of OH in Nominally Anhydrous Minerals Using NMR
literature have, therefore, used. the magic angle spinning (MAS) technique. In this technique the sample is packed into a. ceramic rotor (typically 2–7 mm in diameter), and a polymer or ceramic cap is inserted. into the end of the rotor to contain the sample. The rotor is then placed into an NMR. probe
More Information on: Ceramic Tumbling Top
Prokaryotic diversity, distribution, and insights into their role in biogeochemical cycling in marine basalts
Ceramic tumbling vessels, chisels, mortar and pestles were baked145 .
Evaluation of tumbling processes of multilayer ceramic capacitors for surface mount device applications
Fundamental models for tumbling of ceramic chip capacitorsare not published in the literature; however, one can draw some commonalities from the models developed in the fields of mineral engineering and powder metallurgy.
The two groups of minerals were tumbled in ceramic mixing vessels containing 2, 5 and 10 mm ceramic mixing balls.
High field rf superconductivity: to pulse or not to pulse
One of (beae method* consists of allowing ceramic beads to tumble for hundreds of hour* inside the structure, thus performing a random removal of the cavity surface layer." .
Wet Sand Blasting Cabinet from Shenzhen Kaite Industry Co., Ltd., China
Round vibratory finishing machines, tub vibratory finishing machine, Centrifugal barrel finishing machines, Centrifugal disc finishing machines, rotary finishing machine, vibratory dryer, centrifugal hot air dryer, vibratory separator, tumbling media iincluding ceramic media, plastic media, steel media, corncob, walnut shell, .
McGraw-Hill Machining and Metalworking Handbook, Third Edition > Plating Practices and Finishes for Metal
• Shot peening and tumbling (metal or ceramic ball .
Made in America: repeatable precision
When the operations on the first machine are complete, the receivers are loaded into a vibratory deburring unit where they are tumbled in a ceramic medium for about 30 minutes.
Pinellas Plant Environmental Baseline Report
Freon@ ceramic powders butyl carbital acetate nitric acid lead amyl acetate ceramic powders Ultemate cleaner tumbling media modeling compound parafine stacking wax Trim coolant Oakite Citridet way lubricant Dyken spray - steel blue 77 spray adhesive dry erase cleaner Dyken steel blue liquid...
Dry or wet abrasive blasting with metal-free abrasives is an effective means of removing metal contamination, as are polishing with ceramic materials and wet tumbling .
DOE Hydrogen Program: 2009 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Report
However, yields are low and it is not clear that the introduction of a tumbling reactor filled with ceramic media can be supported by the energy budget.
Abrasives Selling Leads (page7), Abrasives Manufacturers, Abrasives Exporters & Suppliers
Ceramic Media For deburring, tumbling with parts in mass finishing machine.
Comments on “glass-ceramics with random and oriented microstructures part 2 the physical properties of a randomly oriented glass-ceramic�?
Fig. 1 is an example, showing the failure4nitiating flaw in glass- ceramic samples fractured after either tumbling with abrasive or diamond grinding.
Mechanical removal methods used for metallic contaminants include dry or wet abrasive blasting with metal-free abrasives, polishing with ceramic materials, and wet tumbling .