Description: Easily and precisely notch test specimens for izod and charpy testing of plastic materials to ASTM and ISO specifications. Conforms to ASTM D256 & D6110; ISO 179 & 180 Variable cutter speed, Variable speed table feed rate. Air cooled notching area Replaceable diamond- tipped cutter
- Type: Specimen Jig / Mold
- Test Applications: Universal
- Standard: ASTM, ISO
- Operation: Electrical / Electromechanical
Description: The Model IT503 is a contained impact tester with an integrated Digital Display/Controller for a high degree of flexibility, accuracy & test data resolution to meet all testing needs. Pick and choose optional fixtures and weights to meet the testing requirements of your material. This system
Description: Model IT504 includes the Model 104 Digital Display/Controller for a high degree of flexibility, accuracy & test data resolution to meet all testing needs. Pick and choose optional fixtures and weights to meet the testing requirements of your material. This system does not require a separate PC
- Mechanical Test: Impact Toughness
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: PSW 750 - Pendulum Impact Testers up to 750 Joules The pendulum impact tester PSW 750 can be used for tests on metals to Charpy and impact tensile tests to all commonly used DIN, EN, ASTM, ISO and BS Standards. The basic unit consists of a vibration-damping steel casting, providing a high level
- Mechanical Test: Impact Toughness
- Test Speed: 213 in/sec
- Test Temperature: -310 to 356 F
- Display / Interface: Computer Interface
Supplier: Accutek Testing Laboratory
Description: Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs) - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain) - Rotating Beam - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified) - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A) - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating) - Torque
- Capabilities: Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-process / In-line Testing, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Testing / Simulation, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Facilities / Capital Structures, Products, Samples or Materials, Other
- Services Offered: Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear /
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: test, also known as the Charpy v-notch test, is a standardized high strain-rate test which determines the amount of energy absorbed by a material during fracture. Element conducts sub-size Charpy impact testing and standard Charpy impact testing. Bend Testing determines the ductility
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Mechanical Properties of Natural-Fibre-Mat- Reinforced Thermoplastics based on Flax Fibres and Polypropylene
servo-hydraulic testing machine equipped with a Charpy impact test fixture .
Anomaly of Toughness Behavior with Notch-Root Radius
FIG. 1— Testing fixture for slow-bend Charpy specimen (1 in. = 25.4 mm).
Methods for Improving the Impact Resistance of Composite Materials
Using an instrumented machine, load histories were compared with those ob- tained from quasi-static three-point bend tests performed on a fixture that closely simulates the Charpy test .
Fractographic Comparison of Plane-Strain Fracture Toughness, Instrumented Precracked Charpy, and Slow-Bend Precracked Charpy Tests on a Quenched and Tempered A...
FIG. 2— Testing fixture for a slow-bend Charpy specimen (1 in. = 2.54 cm).
Elastic-plastic finite element analysis (FEA) was conducted to simulate pendulum impact testing of unnotched Charpy specimens using a dedicated fixture called the Bulk Fracture Charpy Machine (BFCM).
Effect of hydrogen on the fracture toughness of the titanium alloys Ti6Al4V and Ti5Al2.5Sn before and after neutron irradiation,
The fracture toughness is measured using mini charpy specimens tested in a three point bend fixture .
Nonlinear Ultrasound to Monitor Radiation Damage in Structural Steel
More extensive experiments were run on unirradiated standard Charpy samples to test repeatability of the measurements using the fixture and to isolate measurement variations such as surface roughness and clamping force effects.
Determination of Tensile Properties at Increased Strain Rates and Various Temperatures
Thus, the major deficiency of similar tech- niques such as the direct impact tension testing technique, which simply puts a fixture into a Charpy machine, can be removed using the new clamping device.
Dynamic Separation of Resistance Spot Welded Joints: Part I—Experiments
In the first generation, a Charpy V-notch testing machine was modified to include a fixture for the LS specimen and a tensile load cell.
The evaluation of flexural strength and impact strength of heat-polymerized polymethyl methacrylate denture base resin reinforced with glass and nylon fibers: ...
Charpy ′s pendulum impact strength tester ; fixture ; Instron testing machine ; rollers ; stress-applying rod .
On the Relationship of Toughness, Fracture Initiation Energy, and Specimen Deflection in Charpy Tests of 4340 Steel
Special fixtures [10,11] have been developed to test Charpy specimens at a strain rate approaching that of Klc tests.