Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Alliance Calibration
Description: Alliance Calibration is centrally located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our client base includes Aeronautical, Defense, Automotive, Government, Research, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Power industries. Do you have a need for rapid turnaround on your calibrations? Rapid turnaround is not a problem at
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Online, Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, Installation / Start-up, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Accelerometer / Vibration Sensor, Impact Hammers, Shakers, Shaker Controllers, Vibration / Noise Analyzer (FFT), Position Sensor / Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, Multimeter / Electrical Meters, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers
- Process / Laboratory: Circulators and Baths, Flow Instruments, Environmental Test Chambers, Force Instruments, Gas / Air, Freezer / Refrigerator, Furnaces / Ovens, Incubators, Humidity Generators, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Leak Testing Equipment, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Process Controllers / Control
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: ") is at the forefront ofthe Metrology industry with a service offering and capabilities unmatched amongits peers. Since1978, we at MQC have specialized in calibration, repair, testing and FirstArticle inspection from thesmall business owner to the major leaders in the fields of Defense, Aerospace,Automotive
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: Autoclaves and Sterilizers, Conductivity / Dissolved Solids Meters, Circulators and Baths, Flow Instruments, Environmental Test Chambers, Force Instruments, Gas / Air, Freezer / Refrigerator, Furnaces / Ovens, Incubators, Humidity Generators, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Level Sensors
Supplier: Accura Calibration
Description: /As-Left" data, also known as a "Full Data Report" Expedites on 1-, 2-, and 3- day turnaround time Repairs: Put defective pieces of equipment back into commission through our effective repair service. Any costs incurred will be applied directly to the repair, thus saving you time and money
- Equipment Expertise: Circulators and Baths, Environmental Test Chambers, Specialty / Other
- Services Offered: Bench (Off-site), Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Rapid Turnaround, Remanufacturing / Complete Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - New, Product Sales - Used, Troubleshooting, Upgrade Service
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Description: Series PIPFM1 Isolation Pump Flanges with Purge Port and Swivel Flange are designed to provide circulator pump isolation to facilitate circulator pump replacement or repair while the integral 1/2 in. purge port provides fast system purging. Pressure rated: 600psi WOG.
- Valve Size: 0.7500 to 1.25 inch
- Pressure Rating: 600 psi
- Media Temperature: 406 F
- Connection: Threaded, Socket Weld / Solder
Description: that circulates self-contained refrigerant to its aluminum freeze heads. This forms an ice plug in as little as 6 minutes in 1⁄2" (12 mm) copper tube and can be used with up to 2 1⁄2" (65 mm) tube or 2" (50 mm) steel pipe. Once the pipe is plugged, repairs can be made while the ice plugShow More
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: The maintenance, periodic testing, and repair of water meters have received considerable attention over the years. There is, however, a noticeable lack of consistency in meter maintenance practices within the industry. In studies of practices at the East Bay Municipal Utility District, CaliforniaShow More
Supplier: Stäubli Corporation
Description: QUICK-RELEASE COUPLINGS LAK Used in automotive plants and general industry paint booth and paint and paint repair areas. For water base paint, solvent base paint and adhesive applications. Quick release couplings are specifically designed for direct connection on electrostatic
- Quick Coupler Valving: Single Shut-Off
- Material: Steel - Stainless
- Connection Type: Push-to-Connect / Push-On
- Application: Other Application
Supplier: Danatronics Corporation
Description: Technology Video Recording and Image Capturing by the push of a button Illumination with fiber optic achieves a more intense and homogeneous illumination This Illumination concept saves repair costs in case of damage, eg crushing of the probe tip Wide range of focusable interchangeable lenses
- Tube or Sheath Diameter: 0.1575 to 0.3150 inch
- Working Length: 59.06 to 591 inch
- Field of View: 100 to 160 degrees
- Operating Temperature: 284 F
Standards and Technical Documents - STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT: EXTERNAL CORROSION, ASSESSMENT, AND CONTROL OF BURIED PIPING SYSTEMS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS -- NACE 41013Supplier: NACE International
Description: service water (generally raw water used to cool safety and nonsafety-related components), fuel oil, lube oil, compressed air, circulating water, and fire protection. Additionally, other systems that carry gases, such as oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen, may be buried. The following is a list of events fromShow More
Supplier: Radwell International, Inc.
Description: , on consignment or for account credit. We also provide industrial electronic repair for your equipment that can be shipped to one of our facilities as an alternative to buying new or used. Want to manage all your orders in one convenient place? Need easy access to your purchase history? Sign up
- Type Of Pump: Circulation Pumps
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: Multiple venting options: through-wall venting for applications where there is no chimney or where existing chimney is old and in need of expensive repairs; horizontal or vertical installation to suit most locations Advanced safety systems: designed to assure clean, safe combustion; reduces the possibility
- Type: Hot Water
- Fuel Type / Heat Source: Gas (Natural / Propane)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Applications for Diesel Fuel Desulfurization
Heating & Temperature Control Applications for Diesel Fuel Desulfurization. Fluid Heat Transfer Systems provide indirect temperature control by circulating fluid through the process equipment, resulting in more accurate control of the process temperature, indirect control allows the process to be heated and cooled using the same heat transfer fluid. SECONDARY TEMPERATURE CONTROL LOOPS/Hot Oil Temperature Control Units circulate high temperature heat transfer fluid through the process... (read more)
Browse Fluid Heat Transfer Systems Datasheets for Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
sensors address the labor involved in connection and configuration. Based on open industry standards, plug-and-play sensors incorporate ways of automatically identifying themselves. Benefits include quicker, more automated system setup; better diagnostics; less downtime for sensor repair and replacement
More Information Top
HTGR plant availability and reliability evaluations. Volume I. Summary of evaluations
The most likely effect of this failure mode would be an extended plant shutdown for circu- lator repair if the shaft could not be jarred loose by the water turbine jets ("bumping").
HTGR plant availability and reliability evaluations. Volume II. Appendices
The impact of this failure mode would most likely be an extended plant shutdown for cir- culator repair , if the shaft could not be jarred loose by the water turbine jets ("bumping").
Preliminary Failure Modes and Effects Analysis of the US DCLL Test Blanket Module
A. W. Gould, “Gas circulator repairs ,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 201A (1987) 215-222.
Expanded Circulator Repair Services from Rite Track Europe
Expanded Circulator Repair Services from Rite Track Europe .
High Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactors Lessons Learned Applicable to the Next Generation Nuclear Plant
A small breach in this area of the liner had developed a number of years previously, and with the extended shutdown for the circulator repair work, substantial water had passed from the core support floor into the primary system, requiring extended down …
Design data needs modular high-temperature gas-cooled reactor. Revision 2
"Establish Conditions for Circulator Repair " Design Selection 2: .
Irradiation Processing Department monthly report, August 1961
The circulator repaired last month was sent to Technical Shops to correct ex- cessive t_must bearing clearance.
01.07.2008 -- Double Your Pick Productivity With A New Warehouse Management System
Expanded Circulator Repair Services from Rite Track Europe .
Spallation Neutron Source Accident Terms for Environmental Impact Statement Input
off-gas until circulator is repaired or replaced .
Analysis and evaluation of recent operational experience from the Fort St. Vrain HTGR
In January iy85, the disassembly of a Fort St. Vrain circulator under repair at GA found a steel closure bolt apparently affected by chloride-induced stress cor- rosion cracking.
Operating experience with gas-bearing circulators in a high-pressure helium loop
When the fault was repaired , circulator //3 would not restart.
Comparison of predicted and measured fission product behavior in the Fort St. Vrain HTGR during the first three cycles of operation
Examination of the first plateout probe, which was removed in November 1981, and gamma scanning of two circulators removed for repair revealed ttiat" the margins between the measured and design plateout activities were even larger.
Tandem mirror hybrid reactor study (LLL Purchase Order 3323609 dated October 20, 1978)
qenerators, heat exchanqers, and circulators can be repaired .
These problems can be corrected by opening the ductwork, repairing or replacing the valve, and by checking the circulator circuits and repairing or replacing the circulator switching device.
Federal Register > Wednesday, November 17, 1999 > [64 FR 62828] Inspection and Maintenance Standards for Steam Locomotives
(b) Failure to renew arch tubes, water bar tubes; failure to repair or renew circulators , thermic siphons when required .