Description: Finding the exact piece of equipment you need for your maintenance and automation needs can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for even the most specific needs, including X RITE 310T.At PLCCenter.com, we stock New and Surplus Industrial MRO products for business
Supplier: Tobias Associates, Inc.
Description: The IQ150 Densitometer, engineered with the latest in software technology, is so easy to use that an operator's manual isn't even needed! Yet, the affordable IQ150 fulfills your press and pre-press quality control needs with precision. It quickly and easily computes the main densitometric
Standards and Technical Documents - Infusion equipment for medical use -- Part 9: Fluid lines for use with pressure infusion equipment -- ISO 8536-9:2004
Description: ISO 8536:2004 applies to sterilized fluid lines for single use for use with pressure infusion equipment up to a maximum of 200 kPa (2 bar). The following items are covered by ISO 8536:2004: syringe pump lines (SPL); connecting lines (CL); and lines with integrated injection cannula (LIC).
Supplier: Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
Description: Graseby Injection Pump Shield Designed to reduce technologist exposure during the injection of radionuclides that require a very slow infusion protocol using Graseby #3100 or #3400 Syringe Pumps
Supplier: Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
Description: The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids - for lubricating fluids - for light fuel oils - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils - Hydraulic Oils - Emulsions - Liquid Soap -
- Pump Type: Booster Pumps, Dosing Pumps, Gear Pumps, Injection Pumps, Metering Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps
- Market Segment: Automotive, Machine Tool, Medical, Power Generation
Supplier: KD Scientific, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 0.3313 GPH
- Syringe Size: 0.0026 gallons
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1
- Power Source: AC Powered, 115V, Single Phase
Supplier: Watson Marlow Pumps Group
Description: Flows up to 8.8 GPM (33.3 liters/min) and 30 psi maximum operating pressure with single channel 720R pumphead Continuous tubing from source to delivery 3,600:1 control ratio (0.1 to 360rpm speed range) Display pumphead speed or calibrated flow rate Manual control flow calibration and MemoDose
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 30 psi
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 528 GPH
- Pump Type: Dosing Pumps, Injection Pumps, Metering Pumps, Peristaltic Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, Sanitary Pumps
- System: Yes
Supplier: Price Pump Company
Description: Compact close coupled design. Standard NEMA 56C motors. Semi-open high efficiency impeller design on all models. Mechanical Seal: AI, BF, AB: 5/8" Type 6A Buna, carbon vs. ceramic. Mechanical Seal: SS: 5/8" Type 21 Viton, carbon vs. ceramic. Flourocarbon Type 21 and PTFE Type 9 single seals
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 34 psi
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 24000 GPH
- Discharge Size: 3 inch
- Media Temperature: 300 F
Supplier: Primo Instrument Inc.
Description: Hydraulic and pneumatic systems Industrial machinery and machine tools Injection molding machines Stamping and forming presses Pumps and compressors Laboratory and test equipment Railroad equipement HVAC systems Medical Refrigeration equipment
- Device Category: Sensor
- Pressure Reading: Absolute
Supplier: Kohler Power Systems
Description: The KOHLER power advantage continues with its diesel models designed for the commercial vehicle industry. Keeping size, noise, weight and emissions to a minimum, KOHLER offers a solid line of generators for: police command vehicles fire/rescue vehicles race trailers mobile medical vehicles
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Portability: Permanent
- Applications: Standby
- DC Prime Power Rating: 9000 to 40000 watts
Supplier: 3M Advanced Materials Division
Description: 3M PVDF (a polymer of vinylidene fluoride) is ideal for multiple applications across a wide array of industries. PVDF Homopolymers are ideal for a variety of applications such as pumps, valves, sheet products, pipes, tubes and fittings needing excellent chemical resistance and operating
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoplastic
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF), Specialty / Other
- Industry: Automotive, Marine, Medical / Food (FDA), Industrial, Building / Construction, Other
- Use Temperature: -40 to 300 F
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Element experts measure up For projects that require accurate dimensional measurements, Element Materials Technology dimensional scientists measure up in every way: capabilities, expertise, timeliness, and presentation of your results. Our professional inspection team uses cutting-edge measuring
- Capabilities: Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, In-process / In-line Testing, Reverse Engineering / Digitization, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Testing / Simulation,
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment, Components / Parts, Facilities / Capital Structures, Products, Samples or Materials
- Services Offered: Alignment, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.), NDT / Inspection, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Consumer Products, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Spectroscopy and Colorimetry
, making these objects a metameric pair. This difference depends on the light source and the sensitivity of the sensor or the response of the human visual system. Common color-measurement devices are densitometers, colorimeters and spectrometers. A densitometer measures and computes how much of a known
Digital Printing Glossary of Terms
. Bitmap File. The standard graphics format for Windows images. Usually carries the file extension .BMP. Bleed. Printing that goes to the edge of the sheet after trimming. BMP. A computer graphics format "Bitmap IBM format " not generally used in professional printing. Choke. When trapping color
Medical Device Link .
the reaction on the membrane. Table I. Description of current methods of risk assessment, detection, and diagnosis. (Click to enlarge). A calibrated imaging densitometer scans the membrane and quantifies the RDU, a measure of the color intensity of the dots on the membrane. The data from the densitometer
The 1998 Medical Design Excellence Awards Finalists
Designed for optimum weight, balance, and grip, the Hu-Friedy Advantouch dental instruments work as an ergonomically sound alternative to traditional stainless steel instruments. Attractive and less intimidating to patients, the tools also feature a vibrant color-coding system that dentists can
More Information on: Color Densitometer Top
Color scanner colorimetric design requirements
Instead, they are built as color densitometers , emulating commercial graphic arts scanners.
The relationship between male ornamentation and swimming performance in the guppy, Poecilia reticulata
The density of the carotenoid color spots was quantified by measuringthe photographic slides on a color densitometer (Kodric- Brown 1989).
On quantitative analysis and isotherm indication technique from infrared imagery of sea surface
Reading of the sea surface temperature from the infrared imagery is performed by a photographic densitometer and isotherm indication is performed by a color densitometer .
ASTM D1916 - STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR PENETRATION OF ADHESIVES
A MacBeth-Ansco Color Densitometer , Model 12, has been found satisfactory for this purpose.
Color Film Standards and Operating Practices for Television
A carefully adjusted color film chain can, however, be quite effectively used as a color densitometer .
Colorimetric characterization of a desktop drum scanner using a spectral model
A. J. Sant, ' 'Procedures for equivalent-neutral-density (END) calibra- tion of color densitometers using a digital computer.
A photoelectric sampling switch for use in double-beam optical instruments
Hence, in an application such as a colour densitometer , where high sensitivity is required at low light intensities, it was considered desirable to use a chopping frequency well below lOc/s.
The densitometer I used to measure all the other manuscripts was an X-Rite 418; although this is a color densitometer , I used it on a gray-scale setting.
The instrument used throughout most of this research was an Ansco Color Densitometer .