Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: This document is a standard developed by the AASHTO/NSBA Steel Bridge Collaboration. The intent is to provide recommended steel bridge design details for inclusion in contract documents by design engineers.Show More
Description: size construction project. Includes: Project delivery methods: design–bid–build, owner construction, multiple prime contracts, design–build, turnkey, and third-party management Construction documents Selecting contractors and consultants Partnering Budgeting and paymentShow More
Technical Journals - Industry News -- Crowdsourcing Challenge Flow Restrictor Design (PDF) -- JAW_0072851
Description: This article announces that the Chicago Department of Water Management is looking for designs for the next generation of flow restrictors to be installed in catch basins throughout the city sewer system. The challenge includes $10,000 to each design that scores high enough to develop a prototypeShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Innovative Control Strategies Can Optimize Lift Station Performance - ISA EXPO 2009: Technical Conference, Energy & Environment
Description: CDM was contracted by the City of League City to design a new influent lift station for their Dallas-Salmon Wastewater Treatment Plant. It was determined that there were some very interesting flow characteristics to the plant during different times and types of weather. In order to optimizeShow More
Supplier: SPIE - Education
Description: This course is designed to enable engineers, sub-contract managers, program managers, and procurement professionals to maximize the value they receive from optics manufacturers. Topics will range from how to design for manufacturability, good ideas for questions to ask that will help you understand
- Modality: On-site / In Plant
- Technology / Subject: Design / Engineering Methods (ESDU, DFx, etc.), Photonics / Optics
Supplier: Infineon Technologies AG
Description: EasyPACK 1B 600V 3-level phase leg IGBT module with Trench/Fieldstop IGBT3, Emitter Controlled 3 diode, NTC and PressFIT Contact Technology Summary of Features: - Low inductive design - Low Switching Losses - Low V(CEsat) - Al(2)O(3) Substrate with Low Thermal Resistance - Compact Design - PressFIT
- Transistor Type / Technology: IGBT
Supplier: Process Industry Practices (PIP)
Description: Occupancies. These details are to be issued to fabricators supplying these stairs and to the erectors for use in installation. Any conflicts or inconsistencies between this Practice and the design drawings or other contract documents shall be brought to the attention of the buyer for resolutionShow More
Description: By John D. Andrews and T. Robert Moss Risk assessment and analysis are required for every engineering project, contract, piece of equipment, design, and employment situation. Reliability is the other critical element for smooth running engineering projects and operations. The expansion of interestShow More
Technical Courses and Programs - Optimization of Plant Layouts Utilizing 3D CAD/CAE Systems and 3D Laser Scanning Technology -- PD721Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: Engineering and Layout of Piping Systems, by Bob Wilson. You Will Learn To • Describe how to coordinate plant layout projects between disciplines • Employ 3D CAD/CAE systems to improve plant layout design and contractibility • Develop a plant layout design using 3D modeling effectively &bull
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Standards and Technical Documents - 1298-1992 - Software Quality Management System. Part 1: Requirements. Adopted From Standards Australia -- 10.1109/IEEESTD.1993.114466
Description: Abstract Requirements for a software developer's quality management system are established. Each of the elements of a quality management system to be designed, developed, and maintained by the developer are identified, with the objective of ensuring that the software will meet the requirementsShow More
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: application. Your designs can be sent to us as a CAD file, drawing, or both. We also provide contract inspection services and support, training and programming both in-house and on-site.
- Capabilities: Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, In-process / In-line Testing, Proficiency Testing / Interlaboratory, Reverse Engineering / Digitization, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment, Components / Parts, Products, Samples or Materials, Services
- Services Offered: Alignment, CMM Inspection, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.), NDT / Inspection, Surface Profilometry, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Consumer Products, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control
Supplier: MSA - The Safety Company
Description: Keeps fall arrest forces below 900 pounds. Available in a single or twin-leg configuration. The single-leg FP Diamond is bi-directional. Elastic design reduces trip hazards and snag hazards and keeps fall arrest forces below 900 pounds. The 6’ Diamond Expanyard contracts to 4.5&rsquo
- Type: Lanyards / Straps
Description: the utility and its customers for decades. The term capital project delivery refers to the method of contracting for the construction of these projects. Depending on the delivery method, the term may also include the design or short-term or even long-term operation of the project. Figures I-1, I-2Show More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Design Responsibility for Weathertight Perimeter Detailing for Non-Flanged Windows: Current Practices, Common Problems, and Possible Solutions Volume 5, Issue 7 (July 2008) Architects typically design details for conditions around the perimeter of window openings prior to the final selectionShow More
Supplier: Linde North America, Inc.
Description: The G-TECTA™ SG2 instrument offers the user a simple to use, low maintenance disposable gas detector with a warranted 2 year life. Designed to resist the most arduous environments and to be used with basic training, the G-TECTA SG2 is ideal for contract work and where limited functionality
- Number of Gases Sensed: Single Gas
- Specific Gas Types: Oxygen (O2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122 F
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 %
Supplier: Pulse Technologies, Inc.
Description: Contract Manufacturing Contract manufacturing is where advanced innovation and design for manufacturability come together for cost-effective, high-volume, quality production of medical device components and assemblies. Component and assembly design for manufacturability Rely on our robust
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Design / Development, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Testing / Inspection
- Capabilities: Machining, Welding and Fabrication
- Industry Served: Medical / Health Care
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: RiverSide Electronics, Ltd.
Description: printed circuit board assemblies to electro-mechanical assemblies and box build. RiverSide Electronics provides its Customer base flexible, responsive service from product design through field return management. As a full service contract manufacturer, we provide specialty services including
- Services: Certification / Qualification, Just-in-Time Delivery, Kitting, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Packaging, Private Labeling, Shipping and Freight, Sourcing, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Testing / Inspection, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical Assembly, Molding
- Industry Served: Agriculture / Forestry, Building / Construction, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Energy / Utility, Industrial / Commercial, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Littelfuse, Inc.
Description: " square pin x 0.100" centers connector. LED power source: 5V DC. Maximum contract rating: 30mA at 24V DC. Operating temperature range: -40º C to 85ºC Designed to meet SAE J1455 environmental standard. Fits standard panel opening: 1.734" x 0.867" (44.0 x 22.0mm), and panel thickness of 0.032Show More
Supplier: Vollrath Manufacturing Services
Description: When you partner with Vollrath Manufacturing Services, our experienced team of engineers acts as an extension of your in-house team. Through our engineering design consulting, we help you reduce the barriers and long lead times of typical new product development environments. Reduced NPD Barriers
- R & D Services: Industrial Design, Materials Research, Modeling, Product Design
- Industry Served: Agriculture, Food / Beverage, Health & Safety, Medical, Utilities and Energy, Other Market Served
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Standards and Technical Documents - Maintainability of equipment - Part 2: Maintainability requirements and studies during the design and development phase -- IEC 60706-2:2006
Description: This part of IEC 60706 examines the maintainability requirements and related design and use parameter, and discusses some activities necessary to achieve the required maintainability characteristics and their relationship to planning of maintenance. It describes the general approach in reachingShow More
Supplier: PHOTONIS Technologies SAS
Description: PHOTONIS high-gain, high-efficiency FM Power Tubes and cavities are designed for maximum performance in FM service and minimize both initial and maintenance costs in modern FM installations by minimizing the number of stages required for satisfactory operation. Consistent performance makesShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - GUIDE FOR STRENGTHENING AND REPAIRING EXISTING STRUCTURES -- AWS D1.7/D1.7MSupplier: American Welding Society (AWS)
Description: by the Engineer. The Engineer should prepare a contract for the work including, but not limited to, design, workmanship, inspection, acceptance criteria, and documentation. Except as modified in this clause, provisions of this guide should apply to the strengthening and repair of existing structuresShow More
Description: emergency response conditions That are designed for use under emergency conditions to transport personnel and equipment and to support the suppression of fires and mitigation of other hazardous situations That are contracted for on or after January 1, 2009 Nothing shall prevent the use of the standardShow More
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: . E-Labs offers testing services from cradle to grave, from concept to analysis. From test planning, fixture design and fabrication, consulting, to testing in the lab. The E-Labs facility is conveniently located 3 miles from interstate 95 in Fredericksburg, VA. The lab is over Twenty thousand square feet
- Capabilities: Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, First Article / Contract QA, In-process / In-line Testing, Proficiency Testing / Interlaboratory, Reverse Engineering / Digitization, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Testing
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment, Components / Parts, Products
- Services Offered: Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), NDT / Inspection, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building & Construction, Combustion Equipment, Consumer Products, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, Piping / Pressure Vessels,
Description: Telecommunications deregulation gives independent contractors access to OSP contracts and creates opportunities for qualified OSP designers in today's open and competitive market. An OSP designer is responsible for designing the interbuilding cabling and EF infrastructure and the terminationShow More
Supplier: ATS Automation
Description: Engineering Prototyping Process Verification Specification Writing Automation Simulation Continuous Improvement Equipment Design & Build Design to Specification Retrofit Automation Build to Print Large scale factory automation Contract Manufacturing
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Part Fabrication Equipment, Marking Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Testing Equipment, Tooling Systems, Vision Inspection, Web Handling / Converting, Welding, Other
- Additional Capabilities: Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Automotive, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Fiber Optics, General Industry / Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Microelectronics / Semiconductor, Telecommunications, Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Guide for Inspection of Elevators, Escalators, and Moving Walks -- A17.2 - 2012Supplier: ASME
Description: detailed within these volumes. Intended for anyone engaged in the safety of elevators, escalators and related conveyances, including those responsible for: design, engineering and manufacture; installation, operation, testing, maintenance, alteration and repair; inspection; plans, contractsShow More
Supplier: Protomatic, Inc.
Description: Protomatic offers in-house design support, prototyping, production and assembly of custom parts and systems manufactured for the medical, automotive, military, and aerospace industries, as well as electronic and optical OEMs. We have the capacity to handle a single prototype as well as large
- Capabilities: Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Machining, Molding, Mold Making, Plastic Fabrication, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Tool and Die Manufacturing, Tube and Pipe Bending, Welding and Fabrication, Wire Forming
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Certification, Design / Development, Reverse Engineering, Testing / Inspection
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building / Construction, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Energy / Utility, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Description: for contracting purposes. This special version is equipped with hydraulic legs for dismantling the crusher and feeder units. The unit can be set up within a matter of hours without any need for craneage. Benefits High-capacity crushing for the most demanding applications Heavy duty design for high
- Industry or Material Processed: Mining / Ores / Minerals, Waste / Recycling
- Scale / Capacity: Production
- Process Type: Dry
- Equipment Types: Jaw Crusher
Description: Chevron cut PVC cable markers supplied on reels. The design of the marker allows it to be easily applied over a range of cable sizes. They are manufactured from flexible, high grade PVC which conforms to IEC 684-3. Ideally suited to panel building, mass transit, utilities, telecommunications
- Material: PVC
- Diameter: 0.0787 to 0.1969 inch
- Operating Temperature: -85 to 221 F
Supplier: Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
Description: extracting liquid helium. A consortium made up of Air Liquide, Linde Kryotechnik AG as well as a service and project management company, Serco GmbH, was awarded the contract for designing and managing the process. Air Liquide engineers selected eight Kaeser HSD-V vacuum pumps as a vital part
- Compressor Technology: Rotary Screw
- Discharge / Operating Pressure: 72 to 203 psi
- Flow Capacity: 72 to 3002 SCFM
- Horse Power: 25 to 650 HP
Description: TE Connectivity Versaflex expandable braided sleeving is designed for the mechanical protection of wire harnesses, hoses, and all other applications where exceptional flexibility combined with superior abrasion and cut resistance is required. It also serves as an economical means for wire bundlingShow More
Description: TE Connectivity Versaflex expandable braided sleeving is designed for the mechanical protection of wire harnesses, hoses, and all other applications where exceptional flexibility combined with superior abrasion and cut resistance is required. It also serves as an economical means for wire bundling
- Sleeving: Mesh / Braided Sleeving
- Material: Polyester (PET / PBT)
- Diameter: 0.5118 to 1.26 inch
- Operating Temperature: -58 to 302 F
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Precision Automation Co., Inc.
Contract Manufacturing and Machining Services
: • Cost Savings - You don't need to invest in new production facilities, or hire additional skilled labor, to produce your product. • Plant Space Savings -You save scarce plant production space. • Equipment & Production Technology/Expertise - You have access to the latest equipment design and (read more)
Browse Contract Manufacturing Services Datasheets for Precision Automation Co., Inc.
Contract Equipment Manufacturing
world. A Strategic Outsourcing Partner · New Product Development/Design for Manufacture · Volume Manufacturing and Production systems · Off-shore sourcing and production capabilities · Installation and validation · Service and sustaining engineering Benefits of ATS Contract Equipment Manufacturing · Reduces your Risk · Lowers your Costs · Faster Time to Market · Greater Productivity · Higher Quality · Focus on your Core Competencies (read more)
Browse Automation Equipment and System Integrators Datasheets for ATS Automation
All Shore Industries
Full Contract Manufacturing Services
Engineering ASI's team of engineers can fulfill any need - including software, hardware, industrial design and manufacturing engineering - from prototype through final production. PC Board Assembly As an OEM meeting the highest 9001:2000 standards, ASI's assembly capability includes the latest (read more)
Browse Contract Manufacturing Services Datasheets for All Shore Industries
Contract Inspection Services
Tracers. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff, along with our extensive selection of equipment and software allows us to provide complete contract inspection services. Whether on-site, at your facility or at our facility, we will support you; running parts, training, programming, scanning and (read more)
Browse CMM, Gage, and Inspection Equipment Services Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
Engineering, Prototyping & Contract Manufacturing
OSI OptoElectronics (www.osioptoelectronics.com), an OSI Systems Company, global suppliers of high performing standard and OEM photodiodes, high power light sources, optoelectronic components, and value-added assemblies, announces expanded contract manufacturing capabilities. OSI offers vertical (read more)
Browse Datasheets for OSI Optoelectronics
Twilight Technology Inc.
Application Support and Leading Design Engineering
with vendors and contract services to strengthen our resources repertoire. Twilight Technology prides itself on its remarkable reputation for having the design knowledge and proficiency that spans all aspects of manufacturing and packaging of semiconductors. Typical packaging technologies include monolithic repackaging, MCM, memory modules, die and package stacking, and hybrid solutions. (read more)
Browse Rapid Prototyping Services Datasheets for Twilight Technology Inc.
Thermal Circuits, Inc.
Perfect Design To Quickly Bathe Wafers, Etc.
bottom. The five-sided etched foil heater wraps the corresponding five-sided inner bath vessel with a combination of uniform and profiled heat. The etched foil heating process is designed to quickly bathe boatloads of wafers and other parts. The etched foil elements are compatible with Thermal Circuits (read more)
Browse Flexible Heaters Datasheets for Thermal Circuits, Inc.
Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
Heavy Duty Mounting Components
-Clamp™ non-marring clamping feature machined into a perfectly square mounting flange. The mounting collars can be configured for face or O.D. mounting arrangements. Available in 3/4” to 8” I.D. sizes, Stafford Heavy-Duty Mounting Components offer OEM’s and contract manufacturers with design flexibility and can also be made from stainless steel. Mounting shaft collars can be configured to mount on flat surfaces, rails, stanchions, etc. (read more)
Browse Shaft Collars Datasheets for Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
Clipdisc Clean-In-Place Tank Washers
, storage tanks and reactors. Clipdiscs meet the strictest standards of the world's most hygiene conscious companies. Their cost effective reliability is recognised by end users, OEMs and contract design companies. (read more)
Browse Water Jetting Equipment and Water Blasters Datasheets for Chemdet, Inc.
Clipdisc Tank Cleaners
of the world's most hygiene conscious companies. Their cost effective reliability is recognised by end users, OEMs and contract design companies. Operation Wash fluid is directed through the internal water vane to the disc, which continuously dispenses a spray of droplets. Performance is instant, impingement is strong, coverage total. Clipdisc tank washers are ideal for burst rinsing. Contact us today for more details and a quote (read more)
Browse Tank Cleaning Machines Datasheets for Chemdet, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Fluid Handling In Medical Device Design: Issues and Challenges
This white paper will review key challenges and emerging trends in fluidics design, and will explore considerations for achieving the best results when working with contract design and manufacturing firms.
Contract Manufacturing Design for Testability
There are 3 major characteristics of SMT boards. that have an impact on test strategy. * Production process may include additional steps which naturally will lead to more faults. * SMT boards will typically be more complex than through-hole boards. The component placement will be more dense and
How to Design a Kanban Scheduling System
Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma A Systems View of Scheduling Mapping the Way to Innovation The 2007 Team of the Year Finalists MedicineLodge, Inc. Announces Expansion of Contract Manufacturing Services IFPAC, Interphex, Pittcon Issue Call for Papers
Pedestrian Walkway: Delivering A Safe, Movable Ferry Bridge On-Time With Nook Ball Screw Jacks
Isleburn Mackay & Macleod Ltd. designs and fabricates systems and components for large marine-based structures. Recently, the firm won a contract to design and manufacture a movable, covered, pedestrian walkway at the Aberdeen Ferry Terminal in Aberdeen, Scotland. Northlink Ferry Company operates
Machine Builders Rely on Misumi Components to Streamline Automation Machine Design and Engineering
Betz Contracting & Machining designs and builds custom turnkey machines, automated assembly fixtures and quality control fixtures for a number of Tier 1 suppliers in the automotive industry. Recently, the company took on a contract to build a small assembly machine measuring 12 inches wide, 24
Medical Device Link .
Contract Manufacturers Get Active with Combination Products Most contract manufacturers are adept at juggling and coordinating a variety of design, testing, and manufacturing tasks. This skill set is put to good use when tackling an OEM 's combination product, which can present double
Medical Device Link .
The Tech Group Implements Quality System for New Insulin Device (Scottsdale, AZ), a division of West Pharmaceuticals. The project required the contract manufacturer to quickly shift from being a subassembly manufacturer to a finished-device contract manufacturer, says Mike Treadaway, general
EETimes.com | Electronics Industry News for EEs & Engineering Managers
Magma avoids trial by settling contract suit with Prolific Magma Design Automation Inc. and its chairman, Rajeev Madhavan, have avoided a potentially damaging civil trial by settling a breach-of-contract lawsuit with Prolific Inc., according to public court documents. OpenAccess Conference reaches
More Information Top
Manual of the international and foreign building right
In the foreground, it stands, by which that are the representation of the Anglo-Saxon practice leading naturally around the world because most transnational allocations are based on English-speaking contract patterns .
Manual of the international and foreign building right
Was deliberately given up the playback of own extensive contract patterns because individual drafts are always considered with mistrust as it is missing thereto on accessible explanations.
Quality Assurance in Design-Build Projects
The Department must negotiate the provisions of the QC/QA Program and final- ize an acceptable Program prior to award of a contract ( Design Build Procurement Guide 2006, italics added).
Construction Manager-at-Risk Project Delivery for Highway Programs
A portion of the CMR design contract design quality clause follows: .
Equity Financing and Covenants in Venture Capital
An Augmented Contracting Approach to Optimal German Contract Design .
The Aqua Group Guide to Procurement Tendering & Contract Administration
… Price and Cost Reimbursement Fixed price Cost reimbursement Application to contract elements Fluctuations Target cost contracts Use The employer’s position The contractor’s position Programme Summary 8 Fixed Price Contracts JCT fixed price contracts The Standard Building Contract Design and Build Contract Major …
3.3.3 Contract Design Costs................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................8 Contract Design .