Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Trimac Industrial Systems, LLC
Description: rimac Industries' success is built on creating customized solutions using our almost 20 years of in house expertise in cleaning, curing and drying. We offer our customers the unique advantage of purchasing reliable, long lasting and cost effective solutions all from ONE manufacturer. We also are the
- Finishing Technology / Process: Dip / Immersion, Electrostatic, Fluidized Bed, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Options / Components: Booths / Rooms, Control Consoles / Systems, Curing Systems - Infrared / Oven, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Pretreatment / Washing Systems, Process Water System (Deionized / RO)
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Conversion, Decorative Coating, Sugar / Food, Functional / Protective, Glaze / Inorganic, Hot Melt, Lacquer, Metallic Paint, Paint / Organic Liquid, Polymer Film / Resin Powder, Stain / Dye / Ink, Varnish, Solvent Base, Water Base
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Composites / Prepregs, Containers / Packaging, Electronic / Electrical Components, Extrusions / Stock Forms, Glass, Metal - Aluminum, Metal - Steel, Metal - Other, Paper / Paperboard, Pharmaceutical / Food, Plastic, Porcelain / Ceramic, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood
Supplier: Phillips 66 Lubricants
Description: excellent detergency, to protect against sludge and varnish formation, and provide long service life. It is readily biodegradable as determined by the CEC-L33-A97 test method. Quintolubric® 822-450 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester. It may be used in hydraulic systems designed
- Type / Function: Hydraulic Oil / Fluid
- Lubricating: Yes
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic
- Kinematic Viscosity: 14.8 to 100 cSt
Supplier: Valspar Corporation (The)
Description: CONVERSION VARNISH SYSTEMS Superior durability, UV protection, and a silky smooth feel. Valguard™ Self-Seal Conversion Varnishes are super-premium post-catalyzed varnishes formulated to provide exceptional finish properties. With superior chemical, moisture, mar and scratch resistance
- Type: Varnish
- Substrate / Surface: Wood
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Form: Liquid, Solvent Based, Water Based
Standards and Technical Documents - Paints and varnishes -- Determination of release rate of biocides from antifouling paints -- Part 6: Determination of tralopyril release rate by quantitation of its degradation product in the extract -- ISO 15181-6:2012
Description: -(4-chlorophenyl)-4-cyano-1H-pyrrole- 2-carboxylic acid (BCCPCA). ISO 15181-6:2012 specifies a method for accelerating the conversion of the released tralopyril into this degradation product by heat treatment and quantifying the concentration of the BCCPCA degradation product in the artificial seawater extractShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
States > New York > State > Proposed Regulations > 2003 Documents > March 19, 2003 > [2003 NY Proposed ny-p006aft078] 6 NYCRR 200, 205 - Architectural Coatings...
- Conversion varnishes .
Federal Register > Friday, September 11, 1998 > [63 FR 48848] National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings
Conversion varnish .
States > California > State > Air Districts > Placer County > Regulation II - Prohibitions > [pla AQMD 236] Rule 236 - Wood Products Coating Operations
CONVERSION VARNISH : .
Federal Register > Friday, August 22, 1997 > [62 FR 44672] Consumer and Commercial Products: Wood Furniture, Aerospace, and Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Coatin...
… its VOC content; or it may reformulate both the sealers and topcoats to meet the high solids reference technology limits of 1.9 and 1.8 kg VOC/kg solids, respectively (2.3 and 2.0 for vinyl sealers and conversion varnish topcoats).
States > Indiana > State > Regulations > Title 326 - Air Pollution Control Division > [326 IAC 8] 8 - Volatile Organic Compound Rules
3) Using sealers and topcoats based on the following criteria, for sources using acid-cured alkyd amino vinyl sealers or acid-cured alkyd amino conversion varnish topcoats: .
States > Texas > State > Regulations > Title 30 - Environmental Quality > Part 01 - Texas Commission on Environmental Quality > 115 - Control of Air Pollution ...
(iii) for wood furniture manufacturing facilities using acid-cured alkyd amino vinyl sealers or acid-cured alkyd amino conversion varnish topcoats, using sealers and topcoats that meet the following criteria: .
States > Ohio > State > Regulations > 3745 - Ohio Environmental Protection Agency > [OAC 3745-21] 021 - Carbon Monoxide‚ Ozone‚ Hydrocarbon Air Qua...
(a) The VOC content of any topcoat shall not exceed 1.8 pounds of VOC per pound of solids, as applied, except for acid-cured alkyd amino conversion varnish topcoats.
States > New Hampshire > State > Proposed Regulations > 2002 Documents > August 30, 2002 > [2002 NH Proposed 95866] Env-A 1204 - Notices of Proposed Rules - En...
3) " Conversion varnish " means a special water-resistant varnish used primarily for wood cabinets and trim installed in kitchens, bathrooms, and other environments where water resistance is important; .
States > New Hampshire > State > Regulations > Department of Environmental Services > Air Related Programs > [NHCAR env-a 1200] Env-A 1200 - Volatile Organic C...
" Conversion varnish " .
States > Maryland > State > Proposed Regulations > 2003 Documents > December 26, 2003 > [2003 MD Proposed md-p026a360] 26.11.33 - Architectural Coatings
18) " Conversion varnish " means a clear acid curing coating with an alkyd, or other resin blended with amino resins, which: .
States > California > State > Air Districts > Yolo-Solano County > Regulation II - Prohibition‚ Exceptions - Requirements > [ys AQMD 2-39] Rule 2-39 - Wo...
CONVERSION VARNISH : .
States > Indiana > State > Register > 2008 > [2008 IN Register 1103] 11/03/2008
Conversion Varnish –For consistency with both the National AIM Rule and the OTC rules, NPCA suggests that Indiana include a definition and VOC limit (725g/l) for Conversion Varnishes.
States > Texas > State > Proposed Regulations > 2014 Documents > December 26‚ 2014 > 30 TAC 115 - Control of Air Pollution from Volatile Organic Compounds
(iii) for wood furniture manufacturing facilities using acid-cured alkyd amino vinyl sealers or acid-cured alkyd amino conversion varnish topcoats, using sealers and topcoats that [which] meet the following criteria: .