Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Creep Test Machines Kappa-Series High precision, versatile usable and therefore cost effective creep testers: High stiffness, precision and durability by 4 columns design High quality components like the testing software testXpert® II and measurement and control electronics testControl
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Flexure / Bending
- Force / Load Capacity: 11240 to 56200 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 49.21 inch
- Test Speed: 0.0656 in/sec
Description: The Model M3 lever arm test machine is designed to provide solutions for maintaining constant loads for long term creep and stress rupture testing applications of metallic materials in accordance with ASTM E139. These tests can run from only a few hours up to and exceeding 10,000 hours. The long
- Mechanical Test: Creep / Stress Relaxation
- Test Temperature: 300 to 1200 F
- Display / Interface: Computer Interface
- Application Software: Yes
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: METALLIC MATERIALS - VERIFICATION OF STATIC UNIAXIAL TESTING MACHINES - PART 2: TENSION CREEP TESTING MACHINES - VERIFICATION OF THE FORCE APPLIEDShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: A Constant Tensile Stress Creep Testing Machine Volume 4, Issue 1 (January 1976) A new constant tensile stress creep testing machine is described. The machine makes it possible to keep the stress constant within 0.1% up to a strain 0.45, assuming the volume of the specimen does not change duringShow More
Description: receptacle. Up to 3 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications. Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease. Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit. Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- Power Source: Electric
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Lift: 180 inch
- Maximum Lift Speed: 6.4 in/sec
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: analysis, device cleanliness studies, failure analysis, sterilization procedures, oxygen content, Vitamin E characterization Mechanical Analysis Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA), tensile testing, compression testing, creep testing For a partial list of ASTM standards performed by Cambridge
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: , deformations and vibrations - Verification of conceptual design studies and numerical simulations - Measuring dynamic behavior, rise and fall of structural vibrations to 250 Hz (full-frame, Nyquist criteria) - Load, creep and aging tests including complex structures and visco-elastic elements - NoiseShow More
Supplier: Fuji Impulse America Corp.
Description: To verify the consistent sealing quality, this totally innovative medical sealer, MS-451PV integrates in-process seal test devices - Peel Tensile Tester and Visual Inspection Unit. MS-451PV is distinguished from any other sealers in the market for its original self-inspection functionality and data
- Automation: Manual, Semi-Automatic
- Packaging: Bag / Pouch
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: resistance, stress rupture, and fatigue limit. How Element experts conduct mechanical testing The instruments and machinery you'll find in a Element mechanical testing department may include universal test machines, microhardness testing and hardness testing machines, bend and fatigue machines, as well
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
LS5 5 kN Materials Testing Machine
The LS5 is a 5 kN / 1124 lbf high precision materials testing machine that combined with our extensive range of grips, fixtures, extensometers and software creates a powerful materials testing system. The system is equally suited to quality control, educational and R &D environments within a wide range of applications and test types, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few. • Meets or exceeds national and international material... (read more)
Browse Mechanical Testing Equipment Datasheets for Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
Conduct Research Top
Accurately measuring ultraslow motion
Creep testers advance to the digital age. This ATS creep-test machine features a Virtech extensometer (inset) with Heidenhain Specto photoelectric gauge. Replacing analog LVDTs with digital gauges permits automated testing along with higher reliability and accuracy. Heidenhain Specto linear gauges
More Information Top
Creep & Fracture in High Temperature Components
A test facility is a lever-style creep testing machine with electric furnace.
Creep and fracture of engineering materials and structures
Creep tests were performed in purified argon in tensile creep testing machines with the nominal stress maintained constant to within 0.1 % up to a true strain of about 0.35.
Statistical and probabilistic modelling of uniaxial creep life of a Ti-6246 alloy
c number of creep test machines E[Xj] mean value for all Xi values obtained on machine j under unchanging test conditions f(Zi;l) .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings from the Seventh International Conference 2013
A universal testing machine (SHIMADZU Autograph/AG-I, 100kN) and a creep testing machine with a level system (lever ratio of 1:10) were used in tensile and creep tests, respectively.
Tensile Shear Creep Test of Steel-Balsa-Steel Sandwich Panel as Floor Deck (II) : Development of Simple Shear Creep Test Machine .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference (2010)
In this project, a creep testing machine was combined with an energy selective type high speed positron beam generator .
Status of Testing and Characterization of CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230
One tensile and ten creep testing machines were planned to be refurbished during FY06 for testing CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230.
The Integrity of ACSR Full Tension Single-Stage Splice Connector at Higher Operation Temperature
The calibration block is shown in the bottom left and the Laser Mike calibration band is shown to the right at the end of extensometer......................................................5-5 Figure 5-8 ATS creep test machine ’s set-up with the environmental chamber and …
Creep Test of Tuff for Over Thirteen Years and its Know-How
In this study, a creep testing machine was developed for long-term continuous use.
Effect of oxidation on creep data: Part 1 – Comparison between some constant load creep results in air and vacuum on 2¼Cr–1Mo steel from 600 to 700°C
Figure 2 Schematic drawing of main components of creep testing machine and vacuum chamber.