Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Creep Test Machines Kappa-Series High precision, versatile usable and therefore cost effective creep testers: High stiffness, precision and durability by 4 columns design High quality components like the testing software testXpert® II and measurement and
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Flexure / Bending
- Force / Load Capacity: 11240 to 56200 lbs
- Stroke / Travel: 49.21 inch
- Test Speed: 0.0656 in/sec
Description: Instron® electromechanical universal testing machines perform tensile, compression, bend, peel, tear, and other mechanical tests on materials and products to ASTM, ISO, and other industry standards. These systems are available in a range of sizes and maximum force
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Ductility, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Drop / Shock, Fatigue / Cyclic, Friction / Wear, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion, Universal, Specialty / Other
- Force / Load Capacity: 22480 to 134880 lbs
- Display / Interface: Video / Graphic Display, Computer Interface
- Application Software: true
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: METALLIC MATERIALS - VERIFICATION OF STATIC UNIAXIAL TESTING MACHINES - PART 2: TENSION CREEP TESTING MACHINES - VERIFICATION OF THE FORCE APPLIEDShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: A Constant Tensile Stress Creep Testing Machine Volume 4, Issue 1 (January 1976) A new constant tensile stress creep testing machine is described. The machine makes it possible to keep the stress constant within 0.1% up to a strain 0.45, assuming theShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Metallic materials -- Verification of static uniaxial testing machines -- Part 2: Tension creep testing machines -- Verification of the applied force -- ISO 7500-2:2006
Description: ISO 7500-2:2006 specifies the verification of testing machines used for uniaxial creep testing in tension in accordance with ISO 204. The verification consists of a general inspection of the testing machine, and a verification of the force applied by theShow More
Supplier: Interface, Inc. - AZ
Description: accurate unsealed load cell for test machine and other general purpose applications
- Force / Load Rating: 10 to 1000 lbs
- Force Measured: Tension, Compression
- Load Cell Package: S-beam
- Sensor Output: Analog Voltage, Other Output
Supplier: Epsilon Technology Corp.
Description: ). This can be used directly by data acquisition systems. It usually can be routed to a DC input channel on most test machine controllers as well.
- Type: Specialty / Other
- Test Applications: Fatigue / Cyclic
- Standard: ASTM
Description: receptacle. Up to 3 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications. Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease. Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit. Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet
- Power Source: Electric
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Lift: 180 inch
- Maximum Lift Speed: 6.4 in/sec
Supplier: Fluoro-Plastics, Inc.
Description: Fluoro-Plastics offers modified PTFE basic shapes and machined parts. The new material offer engineering products with higher permeation resistance, lower creep, smoother surfaces and better high-voltage dielectric properties. Modified PTFE has the same performance characteristics of
- Dielectric Strength: 1.97E7
- Material Form: Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Tape
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: , deformations and vibrations - Verification of conceptual design studies and numerical simulations - Measuring dynamic behavior, rise and fall of structural vibrations to 250 Hz (full-frame, Nyquist criteria) - Load, creep and aging tests including complex structures and visco-elasticShow More
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: ARAMIS is a powerful optical system for measurement of complex materials and structures for their 3D deformation and strain during loading. This tool is a highly robust, full-field, non-contact strain measuring testing device. The system offers a non-contact measurement of 3D deformation andShow More
Supplier: Fuji Impulse America Corp.
Description: To verify the consistent sealing quality, this totally innovative medical sealer, MS-451PV integrates in-process seal test devices - Peel Tensile Tester and Visual Inspection Unit. MS-451PV is distinguished from any other sealers in the market for its original self-inspection functionality
- Automation: Manual, Semi-Automatic
- Packaging: Bag / Pouch
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: analysis, device cleanliness studies, failure analysis, sterilization procedures, oxygen content, Vitamin E characterization Mechanical Analysis Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA), tensile testing, compression testing, creep testing For a partial list of ASTM standards
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: resistance, stress rupture, and fatigue limit. How Element experts conduct mechanical testing The instruments and machinery you'll find in a Element mechanical testing department may include universal test machines, microhardness testing and hardness testing
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
New non-rising, smooth-flow stem design
• Machined body constructed of Kynar® 740 PVDF • Metal-ion free EPDM • Choice of fused spigots • Proprietary Plast-O-Matic pre-assembly cleaning procedure • 8 hour cold/8 hour hot DI rinse • Final Class 100 clean and double bag procedure (read more)
Browse Pressure Regulators Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Engineered Plastics Bearings
, high compressive strength and creep resistance, low thermal expansion and good thermal conductivity. The EP™ series covers a wide range of applications within the scope of their material properties. They can be found in many different types of equipment, including agricultural equipment (read more)
Browse Plastic Bearings Datasheets for GGB
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum Glass Melting Electrodes
Machined or centerless ground surfaces for assurance of concentricity and straightness High purity (99.95% minimum) Bubble free, low carbon electrodes GMEs from 1.25" (32 mm) to 8" (203 mm) in diameter Uniform recrystallized grains for creep resistance (read more)
Browse Molybdenum and Molybdenum Alloys Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Outstanding Performance in a Supporting Role
Performance The enduring physical properties of our blocks are guaranteed with certified testing. • Fastest Turnaround Orders typically ship in 10 days or less, and rush services are available. • Smooth Installation Blocks arrive ready to use, with holes pre-drilled if desired (read more)
Browse Building Insulation Materials Datasheets for General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Conduct Research Top
Accurately measuring ultraslow motion
Creep testers advance to the digital age. This ATS creep-test machine features a Virtech extensometer (inset) with Heidenhain Specto photoelectric gauge. Replacing analog LVDTs with digital gauges permits automated testing along with higher reliability and accuracy. Heidenhain Specto linear gauges
More Information Top
Creep & Fracture in High Temperature Components
A test facility is a lever-style creep testing machine with electric furnace.
Creep and fracture of engineering materials and structures
Creep tests were performed in purified argon in tensile creep testing machines with the nominal stress maintained constant to within 0.1 % up to a true strain of about 0.35.
Statistical and probabilistic modelling of uniaxial creep life of a Ti-6246 alloy
c number of creep test machines E[Xj] mean value for all Xi values obtained on machine j under unchanging test conditions f(Zi;l) .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings from the Seventh International Conference 2013
A universal testing machine (SHIMADZU Autograph/AG-I, 100kN) and a creep testing machine with a level system (lever ratio of 1:10) were used in tensile and creep tests, respectively.
Tensile Shear Creep Test of Steel-Balsa-Steel Sandwich Panel as Floor Deck (II) : Development of Simple Shear Creep Test Machine .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference (2010)
In this project, a creep testing machine was combined with an energy selective type high speed positron beam generator .
Status of Testing and Characterization of CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230
One tensile and ten creep testing machines were planned to be refurbished during FY06 for testing CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230.
The Integrity of ACSR Full Tension Single-Stage Splice Connector at Higher Operation Temperature
The calibration block is shown in the bottom left and the Laser Mike calibration band is shown to the right at the end of extensometer......................................................5-5 Figure 5-8 ATS creep test machine ’s set-up with the environmental chamber and …
Creep Test of Tuff for Over Thirteen Years and its Know-How
In this study, a creep testing machine was developed for long-term continuous use.
Effect of oxidation on creep data: Part 1 – Comparison between some constant load creep results in air and vacuum on 2¼Cr–1Mo steel from 600 to 700°C
Figure 2 Schematic drawing of main components of creep testing machine and vacuum chamber.