Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Single Screw Testing Machines Single-screw testing machines are used primarily for tests in which load-frame stiffness is subject to particularly high demands. Typical applications include low-cycle fatigue tests, creep tests, fracture mechanics tests and tests on springs and ceramics. Machine
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic
- Force / Load Capacity: 56200 lbs
- Test Speed: 3.28E-7 to 0.3937 in/sec
Description: The Model M3 lever arm test machine is designed to provide solutions for maintaining constant loads for long term creep and stress rupture testing applications of metallic materials in accordance with ASTM E139. These tests can run from only a few hours up to and exceeding 10,000 hours. The long
- Mechanical Test: Creep / Stress Relaxation
- Test Temperature: 300 to 1200 F
- Display / Interface: Computer Interface
- Application Software: Yes
Standards and Technical Documents - Metallic materials -- Verification of static uniaxial testing machines -- Part 2: Tension creep testing machines -- Verification of the applied force -- ISO 7500-2:2006
Description: ISO 7500-2:2006 specifies the verification of testing machines used for uniaxial creep testing in tension in accordance with ISO 204. The verification consists of a general inspection of the testing machine, and a verification of the force applied by the testing machine. ISO 7500-2:2006 applies
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: A Constant Tensile Stress Creep Testing Machine Volume 4, Issue 1 (January 1976) A new constant tensile stress creep testing machine is described. The machine makes it possible to keep the stress constant within 0.1% up to a strain 0.45, assuming the volume of the specimen does not change during
Supplier: Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Description: by the testing machine, the slightest change in gauge length is measured by a precise LVDT transducer. If the range of this LVDT transducer is exceeded, measurement of elongation and strain transfers to an optical encoder. Signals from the LVDT and optical encoder are fed into the signal conditioner
- Type: Extensometer
- Test Applications: Creep / Stress Relaxation, Tensile
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: analysis, device cleanliness studies, failure analysis, sterilization procedures, oxygen content, Vitamin E characterization Mechanical Analysis Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA), tensile testing, compression testing, creep testing For a partial list of ASTM standards performed by Cambridge
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: ARAMIS is a powerful optical system for measurement of complex materials and structures for their 3D deformation and strain during loading. This tool is a highly robust, full-field, non-contact strain measuring testing device. The system offers a non-contact measurement of 3D deformation and strain
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: , deformations and vibrations - Verification of conceptual design studies and numerical simulations - Measuring dynamic behavior, rise and fall of structural vibrations to 250 Hz (full-frame, Nyquist criteria) - Load, creep and aging tests including complex structures and visco-elastic elements - Noise
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Mechanical testing reveals the elastic and inelastic behavior of a material when force is applied. A mechanical test shows whether a material or part is suitable for its intended mechanical applications by measuring elasticity, tensile strength, elongation, hardness, fracture toughness, impact
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Tensile, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Interface, Inc. - AZ
Interface Announces Model 6AXX 6-Axis Load Cells
wind tunnel, dynamic balancing, robotic gripper systems, crash testing, orthopedic, biomechanical, and other demanding 6-Axis applications. . Interface 6-Axis Load Cells are some of the world ’s most compact force/torque sensors with diameters as small as 27 mm and heights beginning at 25 mm. This large product family is available in a range of capacities, from 50 N / 1 Nm to 100K N / 5K Nm of force/torque measurement. As with all Interface Load Cells, the entire Model 6AXX Family... (read more)
Browse Force and Load Sensors Datasheets for Interface, Inc. - AZ
Conduct Research Top
Accurately measuring ultraslow motion
Creep testers advance to the digital age. This ATS creep-test machine features a Virtech extensometer (inset) with Heidenhain Specto photoelectric gauge. Replacing analog LVDTs with digital gauges permits automated testing along with higher reliability and accuracy. Heidenhain Specto linear gauges
More Information Top
Statistical and probabilistic modelling of uniaxial creep life of a Ti-6246 alloy
c number of creep test machines E[Xj] mean value for all Xi values obtained on machine j under unchanging test conditions f(Zi;l) .
Creep & Fracture in High Temperature Components
A test facility is a lever-style creep testing machine with electric furnace.
Creep and fracture of engineering materials and structures
Creep tests were performed in purified argon in tensile creep testing machines with the nominal stress maintained constant to .
Tensile Shear Creep Test of Steel-Balsa-Steel Sandwich Panel as Floor Deck (II) : Development of Simple Shear Creep Test Machine Tensile Shear Creep Test of Steel-Balsa-Steel Sandwich Panel as Floor Deck (II) : Development of Simple Shear Creep Test Machine .
Status of Testing and Characterization of CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230
One tensile and ten creep testing machines were planned to be refurbished during FY06 for testing CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230.
The Integrity of ACSR Full Tension Single-Stage Splice Connector at Higher Operation Temperature
The calibration block is shown in the bottom left and the Laser Mike calibration band is shown to the right at the end of extensometer......................................................5-5 Figure 5-8 ATS creep test machine ’s set-up with the environmental chamber and...
A Constant Tensile Stress Creep Testing Machine
A Constant Tensile Stress Creep Testing Machine .
Creep Test of Tuff for Over Thirteen Years and its Know-How
In this study, a creep testing machine was developed for long-term continuous use.
Effect of oxidation on creep data: Part 1 – Comparison between some constant load creep results in air and vacuum on 2¼Cr–1Mo steel from 600 to 700°C
Figure 2 Schematic drawing of main components of creep testing machine and vacuum chamber.
Direct stress machine for combined fatigue and creep testing
The report describes the modifications introduced to a commercial creep testing machine so that tests under combined fatigue and creep conditions can be carried out.