Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Materion Microelectronics & Services crucible liners are manufactured to enhance evaporation performance, tool uptime and protect hearth pockets. The data below reviews our standard crucible liner materials and dimensions. If other materials or sizes are required, please contact a Materion
- Crucible Products: Crucible Liner
- Bottom Type / Pour Method: Flat Bottom
- Material Types: Alumina, Carbon / Graphite, Copper (Water Cooled), Molybdenum / Mo Alloy, Tantalum / Tantalum Alloy, Tungsten / W Alloy
Supplier: Addo Enterprises, Inc.
Description: stainless steel liners and textured G-10 handle slabs and features a flush-ground high-strength locking-liner mechanism. It also boasts a textured four-position clothing clip that supports all possible carry options and Phillips-head screws for easy user maintenance. Now featuring an AUS8A spearpoint
Supplier: Morgan Advanced Materials
Description: Salamander Super is a high quality ceramic bonded clay graphite crucible range manufactured by plastic forming techniques. Salamander Super crucibles are used to provide consistent performance in fuel-fired furnaces and medium / high frequency induction furnaces. The smaller sizes are typically
- Material Types: Carbon / Graphite
- Application / Industry: Aluminum Melting, Iron & Steel Melting, Precious / Red Metals
Supplier: Umicore Materials
Description: either from water-cooled Cu crucibles or from liners. For evaporation from the Cu crucible it is required to confine the molten zone away from the boundries. Evaporation of Au and Ag is commonly done from Mo or C liners, Au also from W liner. Evaporation fo Al can be made from C and BN liners.
- Type: Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Specialty / Other
- Applications: Optical Coatings
- Applications & Features: Anti-reflective, Transparent
Supplier: Zak, Inc.
Description: Water cooled copper contains reactive molten metals without contamination
- Crucible Products: Crucible - Conical / Tapered, Crucible - Cylindrical (Straight wall), Crucible - Skull Melting / Water Cooled, Crucible Liner, Evaporation Crucible
- Bottom Type / Pour Method: Flat Bottom, Round Bottom, Pouring / Metering Hole, Pouring Spout
- Material Types: Copper (Water Cooled)
- Application / Industry: Nickel Base / Superalloys, Precious / Red Metals, Titanium / Reactive Metals
Supplier: LECO Corporation
Description: For more than 50 years, LECO has provided top-quality ceramic products to industries worldwide, such as technical ceramics, powdered metal (PM), metal injection molders (MIM), and foundry and investment casting. Designed to support sintering operations at temperatures up to 3200°F (1760°C),
- Crucible Products: Crucible - Conical / Tapered, Ladle Shroud / Liner
- Bottom Type / Pour Method: Flat Bottom, Pouring Spout, Other
- Material Types: Alumina
- Material Features: Electrical Insulator, Porous / Thermal Insulator
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Success Stories: ACME Machine Works Inc. (.pdf)
. and efficient crucible. a time consuming, tedious and expensive process. cleanings. because the hammer would damage the refractory. brick in the crucible liner. Liner replacement for the. 68-inch inside diameter and 36-inch deep crucibles. was particularly expensive. Figure 1. SOLUTION. ACME designed
Electron Radiation as an Indicator of Gold Nodule Defect during E-beam Evaporation
defect density and different mechanisms. that lead to spitting. This paper will focus on the material. Figure 1 Addition of Tantalum to the gold source can. aspect of the spitting phenomenon. The mechanism by which. cause the gold to wick out of the crucible. the carbon in the Au source promotes
Engineering Web Search: Crucible Liner Top
Thermionics Vacuum Products
If your requirement is not met with the selection offered here, please call our factory with the specifications of your crucible liner requirements.
Copper Crucible, Mold and Liner Repair & Modification...
Fabricated Copper Crucibles, Molds, Hearths and LinersCopper Crucible, Mold and Liner Repair and Modification ServicesEngineering & Design Assistance
844 METHOD 13A - DETERMINATION OF TOTAL FLUORIDE EMISSIONS...
6.1.2 Probe Liner. Borosilicate glass or 316 stainless steel.
Crucibles Information on GlobalSpec
Crucible Products: Crucible - Barrel / Bilge Crucible - Conical / Tapered Crucible - Cylindrical (Straight wall)
Electron Beam Melting Crucibles Datasheets
Crucible - Wide Form (Flat) Crucible Liner Evaporation Crucible Melting Hearth / Tundish Liner
Kamis Inc. | Crucible Liners
Not sure which crucible liner to use with your evaporation material?
US-based KAMIS, a Trusted Partner to the Vacuum Coating...
Crucible Liners Metals Precious Metal Reclaim
Electron Beam Gun Crucibles - Testbourne Ltd
Crucible Material Enter Qty. 4 cc crucible liner 7 cc crucible liner Temescal, Varian 1.16"
Luxel Corporation » World’s Leader in...
By selecting the proper combination of crucible, crucible liner, thermocouple type, and other furnace options, Radaks are an ideal source for
Luxel Corporation » Crucibles
However, some materials present specific challenges that are overcome by using a crucible liner.